Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 401 to 420 of 11,401

leerafuse

@Paraka i hope so haha but regardless i was.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

tighecg

Yep, got a RCR. Now my set is complete to this point. Also Bloodstained had been switched from wii u to switch, i think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but i don't see it on the list

Edited on by tighecg

tighecg

link3710

Welp, I'd been back and forth on importing Stern Pinball for awhile, I guess that's a moot point now. I wonder if this means System 3 is releasing Super Putty Squad physically in NA as well?

link3710

McGruber

Does Stern Pinball let you hold the Switch longways? If not it's a no for me lol

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

dirtycousin

Azure Gunvolt not released for NA today? Seems Axiom was but Amazon is telling me Azure is not out until the 30'th.

Edit: Also the Axiom game is only the multiverse edition today? Blah, confusing.

Edited on by dirtycousin

dirtycousin

SpaceAce13

@dirtycousin I picked up my copy of azure striker at GameStop today along with axiom verge. I had pre-ordered my copy though and didn’t see any on shelves when I walked in.

SpaceAce13

Reginald

Game retailers sometimes don't put new releases on the shelves or even advertise them as being out. This usually happens with the more niche titles. When I went to pick up Shantae: The Pirate's Curse and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters on launch day, they were not displayed and I had to specifically ask for them.

For that matter, Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack is listed as available on ebgames' website, so it's definitely out now.

Reginald

McGruber

I can also attest to Azure Striker being widely available at retail in the Chicago area. Don't forget your Shovel Knight amiibo works with this game!

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

efdlg

Maybe I missed it but I didn't happen to see Rocket League or Steep on the list

efdlg

SonOfVon

would like to se a similar list for europe as well

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

dirtycousin

Thanks for the info guys. When I was at BB yesterday he said he could only order in the multiverse edition of Axiom Verge. They had neither Azure or Axiom in stock

My local game store sucks! They don't get in the indie titles. Walmart didn't have any either blah I guess I will have to start preordering everything. Thanks to this list should be easier to do so though.

dirtycousin

Reginald

I tried to pick up Azure Striker Gunvolt earlier today. Only one day after launch, and they were already sold out of it. I didn't really expect Azure to be that popular. It would have helped if EBGames' store availability locator on their website wasn't bugged. =/

Reginald

Everygame

Syberia 2 I ordered on eBay and was supposedly shipped that's not on the list and Syberia 3 comes out first quarter of 2018.

Vegas Party ships in December and the Chicken Range(?) game comes out in February, those should be added to the list. This is the Police ships in December too. Thanks for updating the list.

Everygame

Polan18

Hi - does anybody know how to order games coming out in Canada (ex. Clever Learning) and have it ship to the U.S.? Amazon Canada won’t ship games to the U.S. 😥😥😥

Polan18

link3710

@Polan18 Not as of yet. I'm still waiting to see if that game is even released anyways. So far every release date UIG has had has been pushed back last second.

link3710

Polan18

@link3710 thank you so much for the reply and I’ll continue to watch as well. I thought it was bad enough I needed to watch for English language exclusives in the UK and JP..now I have to add Canada to the list lol.

Polan18

Paraka

So debating with myself to edit and create a template for those interested in consistency of their collections to make NA variants for import Bogart. I Am Setsuna is an eyesore on my shelf from across the room.

Would also make NBA 2K18 and L.A. Noire without the horrible banner.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic