Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 401 to 420 of 461

yeayeanaynay

ok. plastic cases= future layers of dust upon the earth after we all dead n buried..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

McMillen just confirmed that the end is nigh will be available both physical & digital on dec 12th..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Aurumonado

Axiom Verge release date is now Nov 27

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

yeayeanaynay

Azure Striker due out on nov 21 in NA. dec 1 EU.

yeayeanaynay

TalonMan

So - how is everyone holding up through the recent MASS DUMP of games? This was the time period I have been dreading since August - trying to keep up is REALLY hard!!!

So far, since the middle of October, these are the physical games I've managed to get:

• NBA2k18 (Legend Edition)
  • Retro City Rampage (Collector Edition)
  • Fire Emblem Warriors (Special Edition)
  • Nights of Azure 2 (Limited Edition - by far, the NICEST box set I've ever purchased!)
  • Poi: Explorer Edition
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Cartoon Network Battle Crashers
  • Monopoly
  • Farming Simulator
  • Sonic Forces (Bonus Edition)
  • Snipperclips Plus: Cut it out, together!
  • DOOM

These 5 have just shipped and will be here before the end of the week:

• Batman: The Enemy Within
  • Ben 10
  • Ittle Dew 2 (Launch Edition - Best Buy)
  • L.A. Noire
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Deluxe)

Holy hell - my wife is ready to kill me...

Only ones I've missed so far (besides the imports) are:

• Just Dance 2018
  • Monster Jam Crush It

And I still haven't purchased:

• Cars 3
  • ARMS

...just typing all this out, made my wallet hurt. UGH!!!

How you all holding up???

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - I have everything up until that last Oct week of releases. Namely cause I am in hopes some of them will grace and benefit from Black Friday promotions. From then I ha e only gotten Batman and Doom.

And looking at next week it seems to only grow bigger.

Paraka

link3710

I'm picking up... I think 8 or 10 games during black Friday. Basically every game that's on sale at Best Buy with the exception of Rayman Legends (no regrets) and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Fifa '18 (so many regrets on not waiting) are on my list of unobtained games. I think... I'll have every game except a few of the early ones, (Skylanders for sure) after the Black Friday sale thankfully. So glad I focused on the titles that are 1st party or limited print runs, this'll save me a ton.

link3710

Jamesjcook

I'm a physical copy guy myself. I visit this page religiously. Keep up the good work!

Jamesjcook

McGruber

Out this week!

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 also has a $75 deluxe edition that includes a season pass, early access to the Classic Guardians of the Galaxy Character Pack, & exclusive Giant-Man LEGO® Minifigure.

If you pre-order Skyrim at Gamestop your will receive this when you pick up your game. Keep in mind I have often received these pre-order bonuses simply by asking for them upon buying the game on release day.

Untitled

What is everyone getting?

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

subpopz

I appreciate the list and that it's being maintained.
What is the reasoning for keeping it in order of release date? As more and more games get released, wouldn't it be easier to reference if it was alphabetical? Perhaps, with release date in parenthesis after the title?

subpopz

Paraka

@subpopz - Several of my posts do have an alphabetical omnibus. Just not updated to november's dates and releases just yet (sorry!).

Paraka

TalonMan

...ok - so I just bumped across this page, and thought of all my fellow (neurotic/obsessive) physical collectors in this thread:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/571214087/stardew-valley-nintend...

How cool is this?!?!? A way to "physically" show off your e-games!! I think I will go ahead and see if they'll print one up for Picross and The Bridge for me - I'll let you know how I make out...

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay

Limited Run Games have already announced that they will begin producing physical versions of digital titles in 2018 for switch. Now lesser known EU based Strictly Limited Games have also announced plans for the switch.
No titles have been announced yet but Strictly Limited Games confirmed today they will be producing future titles for the Switch!

yeayeanaynay

link3710

@TalonMan Those are awesome! I'm gonna wait to get any myself, especially given the awesome news @yeayeanaynay just posted. We're gonna be getting a ton of cool games next year in print... Ouch my wallet though.

I'm predicting Golf Story, Steamworld Dig 2 (unless we're going to see another collection release), Mutant Mudds Collection, Stardew Valley, Gonner, Severed and maybe (but probably not) even Sonic Mania might see releases next year.

link3710

vibet

I am jealous of all the physical releases in US. Feels like UK wants to go digital

vibet

TalonMan

vibet wrote:

I am jealous of all the physical releases in US. Feels like UK wants to go digital

LOL!!! Call me greedy - but I'm jealous as hell about Syberia (and I'll presume, Syberia 2 & 3)! Would have LOVED to buy those (and I still MIGHT) had they been given a US release...

...you know, to be honest - I think if any one of these console manufacturers were to go 100% digital, I really do think they'd only be hurting themselves. My gut tells me it's going to happen with one of the "Big 3" doing it (and probably sooner than I'd like to admit) - but even with the pervasiveness of high-speed broadband, there is ABSOLUTELY a segment of the population (both here in the US, and I'm sure in the UK and elsewhere around the world), who simply do not have high-speed access.

And so, you wind up completely locking them out of your console if you do not provide a way for them to purchase their content at retail...

TalonMan

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan Those are awesome! I'm gonna wait to get any myself, especially given the awesome news @yeayeanaynay just posted. We're gonna be getting a ton of cool games next year in print... Ouch my wallet though.

I'm predicting Golf Story, Steamworld Dig 2 (unless we're going to see another collection release), Mutant Mudds Collection, Stardew Valley, Gonner, Severed and maybe (but probably not) even Sonic Mania might see releases next year.

...and I'm with you - while these covers make an excellent substitution, if what @yeayeanaynay comes to fruition, I will be ALL OVER THAT!!!!

TalonMan

tighecg

Has Lumo shipped for anyone yet?

tighecg

yeayeanaynay

@TalonMan I never even heard of SLG before was surprised by the news n am excited about 2018!!

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic