Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 11,402

SpaceAce13

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of Lovers from SRG? Wasn't able to pick it up due to low funds

Are you still looking for a copy? Mine showed up today. I ordered it because I had SRG's first 3 games and was interested in following their line, but I don't have enough interest in #5 - #7 to justify the $100+. All that to say, I'm willing to part with my copy. Still sealed.

How much are you asking?

SpaceAce13

paihia

Shikhondo Soul Eater gets a release window 30th Aug FINALLY

paihia

JoakimZ

@SpaceAce13 Worms has never been a great single player experience, where it shines is in couch multiplayer. I’ve had so much fun with the Worms series with my siblings throughout the years. But yeah, playing it by yourself against the CPU, I can see why one would get tired fast.

Another game that is meant for couch multiplayer is Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. It’s pretty much unplayable in singleplayer, so don’t pay too much for it if you intend to only play it by yourself.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

paihia

@JoakimZ yep I played worms single player n grew very bored very quick. I like how you put gameplay n common sense first but most people on this thread will buy these games regardless cause they collectors..

paihia

JoakimZ

@paihia Yes, I totally get the collecting part, I’ve been a collector myself. That’s why I reacted that SpaceAce wasn’t interrested in Worms, but wanted to purchase a copy of Lovers.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Anti-Matter

@Belexes
LOL
Sorry.
Dead Cells has been arrived in my country Indonesia yesterday.
Also with Little's Dragon Cafe & Penguin Wars (All of them USA version).

Anti-Matter

Belexes

Dammit. BB says they will cancel/refund my order on 9/19 if it is not fulfilled by then. I know many here may have bought the signature edition.

Belexes

SpaceAce13

JoakimZ wrote:

@SpaceAce13 Worms has never been a great single player experience, where it shines is in couch multiplayer. I’ve had so much fun with the Worms series with my siblings throughout the years. But yeah, playing it by yourself against the CPU, I can see why one would get tired fast.

Another game that is meant for couch multiplayer is Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. It’s pretty much unplayable in singleplayer, so don’t pay too much for it if you intend to only play it by yourself.

Completely agree about worms, and I do a fair amount of couch multiplayer too. Who knows, but it’s a game that doesn’t pique my interest.

As far as lovers, I actually know nothing about it... never even watched a trailer for it, I’ve just heard good things. With that said I do prefer co-op to vs... but I’ll likely heed your warning and save my money on this one

SpaceAce13

Paraka

SpaceAce13 wrote:

JoakimZ wrote:

Completely agree about worms, and I do a fair amount of couch multiplayer too. Who knows, but it’s a game that doesn’t pique my interest.

As far as lovers, I actually know nothing about it... never even watched a trailer for it, I’ve just heard good things. With that said I do prefer co-op to vs... but I’ll likely heed your warning and save my money on this one

The whole fact that my sister is getting more involved in my life has been the catalyst for many get togethers. Friends and family love Jackbox on my Switch. My sister is huge on Overcooked! That she was actually upset that I did not acquire 2 yet. But Worms and Lovers Spacetime should help break up the monotony of just pure Overcooked binging.

Paraka

JasmineDragon

This may be an odd question, but I figured you guys would know: is Dead Cells physical release limited? The one that's available on Amazon? I really shouldn't buy anything for a couple of weeks, but I'm afraid to miss out on it.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

JasmineDragon wrote:

This may be an odd question, but I figured you guys would know: is Dead Cells physical release limited? The one that's available on Amazon? I really shouldn't buy anything for a couple of weeks, but I'm afraid to miss out on it.

The signature edition is limited, the standard edition is not.

Considering how well Dead Cells has reviewed, I wouldn't be shocked if it receives multiple print runs.

Edit - P.S. Just got my order of Flinthook and Mercenary Kings from LRG.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Paraka wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

JoakimZ wrote:

The whole fact that my sister is getting more involved in my life has been the catalyst for many get togethers. Friends and family love Jackbox on my Switch. My sister is huge on Overcooked! That she was actually upset that I did not acquire 2 yet. But Worms and Lovers Spacetime should help break up the monotony of just pure Overcooked binging.

That’s awesome to hear and awesome that video games are a part of that. Overcooked! And overcooked! 2 are my obsession. A friend and I beat the first with 3 stars on most levels and are working through 2 now. Easily 40hrs between the two so far. I love the frantic co-op style games, they’re just so fun to me, so I actually checked out lovers and really want it now. Pretty bummed I didn’t jump on it at release

SpaceAce13

paihia

@Magician nice one my flinthook/mercenary kings just shippd so I got another month at least (lrg over seas shipping times are pretty slow

paihia

Anti-Matter

JasmineDragon wrote:

Dead Cells has been arrived in my country Indonesia last Monday.
I thought that game was not very rare.

Anti-Matter

JasmineDragon

@Anti-Matter It may not be. I just had the impression that it wasn't a wide release. It's entirely possible that I'm crazy.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

paihia

@JasmineDragon its for sale at EB games in my country so its def a wide spread release..

paihia

paihia

diablo will not need any extra downloads all content will come in the retail cart. Im thankful for that news..

Edited on by paihia

paihia

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

diablo will not need any extra downloads all content will come in the retail cart. Im thankful for that news..

Amazing news! Also shows how cheap capcom is for not including full mega man collections on cart

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic