Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 11,393

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate I was relaxed. until you made fun of me..

🙄

I’m just gonna go ahead and blame this one on “lack of sleep”.

Don’t take it so personally.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate I was relaxed. until you made fun of me..

🙄

I’m just gonna go ahead and blame this one on “lack of sleep”.

Don’t take it so personally.

Just curious, can you block people on here? Because they either deleted their comments or they blocked me from seeing their posts for some reason lmao. I know for a fact I saw posts by them on this thread recently but I can't find those either

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SVTornado

So let me get this straight, SRG is saying shelter and lovers are sold out, yet they seem to have stock for a 5 game bundle, like wtf?

SVTornado

Miadaskate

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Just curious, can you block people on here? Because they either deleted their comments or they blocked me from seeing their posts for some reason lmao. I know for a fact I saw posts by them on this thread recently but I can't find those either

Yep; you sure can! Just hit “Ignore” next to the name.

Currently Playing :

paihia

@Katelyn1223 sometimes people close there accounts n that can delete all there comments

paihia

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Yep; you sure can! Just hit “Ignore” next to the name.

Okay, I feel a little dumb that I somehow didn't see that haha. Thanks for telling me though!

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Okay, I feel a little dumb that I somehow didn't see that haha. Thanks for telling me though!

No worries; you’re welcome! 🙂

Currently Playing :

FHaunreiter85

SVTornado wrote:

So let me get this straight, SRG is saying shelter and lovers are sold out, yet they seem to have stock for a 5 game bundle, like wtf?

It was already questioned how SRG can make print numbers lower than 5000. I can't remember from where, but some of the limited print companies (think it was LRG) said minimum qty is 5000.

It quite feels like a business model of SRG to say: limited to 3.000 / 4.000 games to sell out faster and use the rest of the 5000 unit minimum order by Nintendo to offer such bundles. If true, kinda stinks, even though I love some of their releases.

Just because you are unique, doesn't mean you are useful...

----- +------ Boss +++++++

Twitter:

The_Legend77

Got my Penguin Wars today. It's awesome having all these games I pre-ordered months ago arriving.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

Got my Penguin Wars today. It's awesome having all these games I pre-ordered months ago arriving.

Totally agree! September and October will be fun months checking the mail each day

SpaceAce13

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

I just picked up Mutant Mudds. I’m interested in Snake Pass, but not Worms, so the bundle doesn’t really work for me.

Same. I was hoping for a MM, Snake Pass, Adventure Pals bundle.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Belexes

paihia wrote:

hollow knight physical confirmed for 2019!

Who is the publisher? Glad I held off on the digital.

Belexes

Belexes

Got this from Amazon:

"We are writing to inform you of upcoming changes to the Prime Savings in Video Games program. Starting on August 28, 2018, Prime members will now get a $10 Amazon promotional credit when pre-ordering select games on Amazon.com. This credit can be used on almost anything sold by Amazon.com. This new pre-order program is replacing the current discount on physical game pre-orders. All eligible pre-orders placed before August 28 will still receive the 20 percent discount under the existing program once the game is released."

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Got this from Amazon:

"We are writing to inform you of upcoming changes to the Prime Savings in Video Games program. Starting on August 28, 2018, Prime members will now get a $10 Amazon promotional credit when pre-ordering select games on Amazon.com. This credit can be used on almost anything sold by Amazon.com. This new pre-order program is replacing the current discount on physical game pre-orders. All eligible pre-orders placed before August 28 will still receive the 20 percent discount under the existing program once the game is released."

It's better than nothing, but I doubt more than one out of every ten physical releases will be eligible for that $10 credit. This makes me wish I had signed up for the BB GCU when I had the opportunity. Because the range of games I'll be preordering via Amazon just got smaller. Oh well, just more games to bargain-hunt for down the road I suppose.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Same. I was hoping got a MM, Snake Pass, Adventure Pals bundle.

That’s what I was hoping for too!

Currently Playing :

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of Lovers from SRG? Wasn't able to pick it up due to low funds

Are you still looking for a copy? Mine showed up today. I ordered it because I had SRG's first 3 games and was interested in following their line, but I don't have enough interest in #5 - #7 to justify the $100+. All that to say, I'm willing to part with my copy. Still sealed.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

JasmineDragon

Well, at this point I see no reason whatsoever to renew my Amazon Prime membership.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

eightbit wrote:

Belexes wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

I just picked up Mutant Mudds. I’m interested in Snake Pass, but not Worms, so the bundle doesn’t really work for me.

Same. I was hoping got a MM, Snake Pass, Adventure Pals bundle.

I ordered the three pack..hell yeah. Worms is a great series and I know a lot of people that were waiting on WMD physical. I grew up with this and Lemmings and these were games that were and are simply awesome. Now if we can get that Lemmings PS3 remake on the Switch in physical form....man...

For me, worms just doesn’t offer enough. No story mode really hurts it imo. It’s a fun, funny, charming game... but I just grow tired of it quickly.

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic