Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 11,393

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon wrote:

This may be an odd question, but I figured you guys would know: is Dead Cells physical release limited? The one that's available on Amazon? I really shouldn't buy anything for a couple of weeks, but I'm afraid to miss out on it.

Was wondering the same thing for a little. My Best Buy was telling me it was out and wouldn’t allow me to order one to the store and then didn’t see any on GameStop shelves. Was eventually able to get on, but have to wait for it to ship

SpaceAce13

RueDaydreamer

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of Lovers from SRG? Wasn't able to pick it up due to low funds

Are you still looking for a copy? Mine showed up today. I ordered it because I had SRG's first 3 games and was interested in following their line, but I don't have enough interest in #5 - #7 to justify the $100+. All that to say, I'm willing to part with my copy. Still sealed.

Yes I am still very much looking for a copy, if you would be willing to part with it.

RueDaydreamer

paihia

@SpaceAce13 capcom are ok if you live in japan. I received okami today n was surprised it had a reversible cover art. not to mention rockman x got 2 carts in jp. it all comes down to money n they dont want to lose out so they being cautious. ninty are to blame abit too cause they provide the option for developers to be cheap.. anyway Im just glad capy are providing english options n switch is region free otherwise yeah I would be pretty annoyed at them..

paihia

@SpaceAce13 @RueDaydreamer
Just asking for what I paid, plus shipping. What's a good way to contact, I don't want to break any forum rules.

@JasmineDragon
You're not the only one who got that impression. I can confirm that the Amazon release has the mini art book, which is awesome!

@paihia
I don't think my copies of Flinthook and Mercenaries have even shipped yet.
Glad to hear everything is included on the Diablo III cart, just another reason to love Blizzard.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

paihia

@Avatar40k hi in regards to flinthook/mercenary kings heres what they told me- "We are in the process of shipping those orders right now. When the team is working on the batch containing your order you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number." ..if you have any concerns I would recommend contacting them direct I found lrg to be prompt n helpful to my inquiries. good luck!

paihia

@paihia @eightbit
I just searched my email and they HAVE shipped my copies of Flinthook and Mercenary Kings, scheduled to arrive on Saturday. Hype!

@RueDaydreamer
I sent a friend request on Steam, same name and profile picture.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

The_Legend77

Haven't received my LRG games yet, however, Runbow and The Coma both arrived yesterday. I had a blast with Runbow on the Wii U.

The_Legend77

Paraka

Okay, may need help building the August update of the omnibus. If anyone can find a complete NA list of Aug releases, I should have everything updated by this weekend.

Paraka

ieatdragonz

I know this is not collecting "news", but figured it might be useful to some of you collectors out there. NBA 2k18 Legend edition is only thirty right now. If you enjoy having all the boxarts, this is a good time.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nba-2k18-legend-edition-nintendo...

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

ieatdragonz

I also wanted to post an info-graphic I've been working on. Have posted it before in this thread but it has been months and a LOT of updates happened. So, here it is once again.

https://imgur.com/hvIaplx

Note: Games are North American release and date only. I am sure I am missing a good bunch (hopefully not from months past), so feel free to inform me

Edited on by ieatdragonz

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

paihia

the mutant mudds reversible cover art is nice! it has alternate spine index colour too (Im a sucker for that cause all that red is a bit much) wish I knew how to upload n image on this thread?

paihia

Magician

Enter the Gungeon physical release incoming.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrailUK

@Magician Been waiting for this one!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SVTornado

@Magician completely forgot to mention Devolver confirmed this on a twitch stream weeks ago lol

SVTornado

SpaceAce13

Any mention of a release date for enter the gungeon yet? I really want this!

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic