Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 11,400

twelvestar

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

Y-Fold sealed on both games

box wasn’t sealed

Dang, so we've got 1) box taped, games y-fold sealed. 2) box not taped, games y-fold sealed. and 3) box not taped, games bagged/sealed (not y-fold sealed). Weird, lol. Any other packing variants out there? haha

twelvestar

Miadaskate

I went ahead and ordered Super Chariot and Pre-Ordered Cat Quest. Man; Shop4MegaStore is pretty nice. That $2.99 express delivery is pretty nice. It’s also nice that Super Chariot comes with reversible artwork, a digital soundtrack code, and that fancy slipcover!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Here’s a UK version of Little Nightmares :

Little Nightmares is a great, albeit creepy game. I played it on the PS4 when it released back in March 2017.

Actually, this guy also shows the Super Chariot release in another video. Definitely made my purchase decision based on his video! I’m playing the demo right now. It’s pretty fun.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Katelyn1223

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

box wasn’t sealed

Dang, so we've got 1) box taped, games y-fold sealed. 2) box not taped, games y-fold sealed. and 3) box not taped, games bagged/sealed (not y-fold sealed). Weird, lol. Any other packing variants out there? haha

I mentioned earlier in the thread that my box was taped, but the games were y-fold sealed as well

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Everygame

Vegas party is not released yet but is shown as released at the start of the thread.

Max:Curse of the Brotherhood has been out for awhile now.

And these need added as well:

Little Nightmares (Released)

Urban Trial Playground (Released)

Legend of Kay (29th of May)

Yesterday Origins (June 1st)

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (Releaaed)

Neo Atlas (Released)

Gal Gun 2 (Released)

Just letting you guys know so we can keep things updated. Looks like around 120 physical releases and going strong!! Not sure but I could have missed some titles.

Everygame

rumandgore

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

I scrubbed through some unboxing videos on YouTube and all of them had the games y-fold sealed. Doesn’t mean yours isn’t new, but it may be worth digging a bit deeper.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

twelvestar

rumandgore wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

I scrubbed through some unboxing videos on YouTube and all of them had the games y-fold sealed. Doesn’t mean yours isn’t new, but it may be worth digging a bit deeper.

@rumandgore thanks for taking the time to look around for me, I appreciate it! I looked at one video before hitting this forum, those games had the y-fold as well. The outer tape securing the box doesn't bother me, I just thought it was weird that the games aren't y-fold sealed. The steelbook and cards appear to be new (the steelbook is in a clear bag/wrapper, the cards are wrapped in the card box). And it appears the stickers are inside the Bayonetta 1 game case (haven't broken the game seals/bags). I'm guessing it's a new product, it was listed as new. Would be comforting to hear of at least one other instance where the games arrived as they did in my version lol

@Katelyn1223 @Sodalis010 @MrCIB thanks for your responses as well, I appreciate it!

twelvestar

SVTornado

Shelter generations has officially been announced as SRG next switch title (already heavily rumored), limited to 3000 units, available later today.

SVTornado

Katelyn1223

SVTornado wrote:

Shelter generations has officially been announced as SRG next switch title (already heavily rumored), limited to 3000 units, available later today.

I feel like I’m the only one excited for this lol. I played all of them on Steam and I find them super charming, so having a physical copy of them will be cool

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

The_Legend77

Excited about the new SuperRare game! I saw the Sold Out on it and thought I had missed out already. Anyone think it's going to sell quick?

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

Excited about the new SuperRare game! I saw the Sold Out on it and thought I had missed out already. Anyone think it's going to sell quick?

Judging by their first two releases... I’d say it’s unlikely to sell out any time soon

SpaceAce13

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - Agreed, SRG tends to not advertise themselves so well or they'd been the next hot piece by now.

Paraka

UnknownReader

(only check page 123 and 124. So not sure if anyone already posted this ) Also not sure if the date is set but Moonlighter Physical pre-order is up in Amazon Canada
Switch Moonlighter
PS4 Moonlighter

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Katelyn1223

The_Legend77 wrote:

I don't think so, I've seen a lot of animosity towards this game. Although it will probably still sell out faster than the other two due the even lower stock.

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Updated Daily!

SKTTR

Is NeoATLAS physical coming to the west?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Katelyn1223

Ordered my copy of Shelter Generations. Now to wait and see what the next LRG/SRG game is going to be

Updated Daily!

Magician

SKTTR wrote:

Is NeoATLAS physical coming to the west?

The publisher, Artdink, hasn't hinted at a physical release in the west.

P.S. - I've preordered my copy of Shelter Generations, no problem.

https://superraregames.com/

P.P.S. - Gamestop's newest Switch exclusive bundle, the Mega Man 11 amibo edition.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/mega-man-11-am...

P.P.P.S. - multiple twitter accounts suggesting that Elliot Quest might get a physical release via Nicalis.

(busy news day today)

P.P.P.P.S. - EastAsiaSoft is looking for more backers for Project Sense. EAS confirmed physical copies for Vita, but physical copies for PS4 and Switch have yet to be confirmed. However, the developers have commented that although physical copies for PS4 and Switch aren't currently an option, they're working towards that possibility. For now, it's too early to tell.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2030067069/project-sense...

(the awesome afternoon continues)

Just got my copy of Little Nightmares from Xbite Games. An alternative source for UK-only releases since shop4megastore wasn't accepting my purchases via Paypal. Game was shipped on the 17th and I just pulled it out of my mailbox (May 29th). I shall be ordering more from them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/xbitegames

And I also received Owlboy and Legend of Kay from Amazon. Sadly, the shipping was delayed for Street Fighter anniversary collection. Oh well, I can wait.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

Today has been a great birthday! Got 4 new Switch games at GameStop THEN my LE of Harvest Moon and Fallen Legion arrived! I officially hit 100 physical Switch games!!! I also got my Shelter Generations pre-ordered...great birthday today!

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

Happy Birthday! @The_Legend77

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic