Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 4,764

Meatball2112

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

It's going to be a while. Little Nightmares is one of those games that takes a week just for them to ship. I guess in about a week it'll ship, THEN I have to wait 1-2 more weeks for it to get here. When I used to shop there a lot many games shipped within 24 hours...wish this one did. Trust me, as soon as the package arrives I'll post asap...just know it's probably going to be a few weeks.

I think they might actually be right that this could be a US version. The Europe one says stock won’t be available until 5/30 and the Japan one says 6/7. So that alone tells me these are definitely 3 different versions. I might just order it myself based on this and cross my fingers.

Edited on by Meatball2112

Meatball2112

SpaceAce13

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

It's going to be a while. Little Nightmares is one of those games that takes a week just for them to ship. I guess in about a week it'll ship, THEN I have to wait 1-2 more weeks for it to get here. When I used to shop there a lot many games shipped within 24 hours...wish this one did. Trust me, as soon as the package arrives I'll post asap...just know it's probably going to be a few weeks.

I think they might actually be right that this could be a US version. The Europe one says stock won’t be available until 5/30 and the Japan one says 6/7. So that alone tells me these are definitely 3 different versions. I might just order it myself based on this and cross my fingers.

I want one so badly, but I just don’t have the cash right now. I hope it’s real and I really hope it doesn’t sell out

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

For those who bought the Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition ... did your boxes come with a factory seal? Not the Switch cartridge-boxes themselves inside the box, but the pretty outside Bayonetta box. Was that sealed?

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

I want one so badly, but I just don’t have the cash right now. I hope it’s real and I really hope it doesn’t sell out

I know what you mean. I've overdone my CC a bit...but I don't wanna take a chance on this one. Even if it eventually comes to retailer I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know? After it suddenly falling off lists at stores, I just don't know.

The_Legend77

Katelyn1223

twelvestar wrote:

For those who bought the Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition ... did your boxes come with a factory seal? Not the Switch cartridge-boxes themselves inside the box, but the pretty outside Bayonetta box. Was that sealed?

Mine just came with one of those small circular pieces of tape. It wasn’t sealed in plastic or anything.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

I know what you mean. I've overdone my CC a bit...but I don't wanna take a chance on this one. Even if it eventually comes to retailer I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know? After it suddenly falling off lists at stores, I just don't know.

Totally agree. My brothers wedding is this coming weekend and I have a ton of money to spend and really just can’t do the $70 right now. I’m just going to cross my fingers until it’s all done and see where I am financially after that

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

Katelyn1223 wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Mine just came with one of those small circular pieces of tape. It wasn’t sealed in plastic or anything.

Ok, wasn't sure. Mine just came in; it didn't have the small circular piece of tape. Just the box with the two games inside. The games were bagged though, not y-fold sealed, which is why I thought it best to ask about the external box.

twelvestar

leerafuse

Argh I did it too. Haha bought bought Little Nightmares. Here is hoping for the best with Little Nightmares. Also my Climax edition was the same way. Cheers

Edited on by leerafuse

225 Switch games... and counting..
NA N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting..

Miadaskate

Thinking about ordering Super Chariot. I know I said I’m not a big fan of other countries’ rating logos, but that slipcover is awesome. However; I’m afraid the digital download content (it it were to have any down the road) won’t work without a UK account and I’m in North America...

Is that true or is everything region free?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Sodalis010

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

Sodalis010

twelvestar

Sodalis010 wrote:

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

MrCIB

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

Y-Fold sealed on both games

box wasn’t sealed

MrCIB

twelvestar

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

Dang, so we've got 1) box taped, games y-fold sealed. 2) box not taped, games y-fold sealed. and 3) box not taped, games bagged/sealed (not y-fold sealed). Weird, lol. Any other packing variants out there? haha

twelvestar

Miadaskate

I went ahead and ordered Super Chariot and Pre-Ordered Cat Quest. Man; Shop4MegaStore is pretty nice. That $2.99 express delivery is pretty nice. It’s also nice that Super Chariot comes with reversible artwork, a digital soundtrack code, and that fancy slipcover!

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Here’s a UK version of Little Nightmares :

Little Nightmares is a great, albeit creepy game. I played it on the PS4 when it released back in March 2017.

Actually, this guy also shows the Super Chariot release in another video. Definitely made my purchase decision based on his video! I’m playing the demo right now. It’s pretty fun.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Katelyn1223

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

Dang, so we've got 1) box taped, games y-fold sealed. 2) box not taped, games y-fold sealed. and 3) box not taped, games bagged/sealed (not y-fold sealed). Weird, lol. Any other packing variants out there? haha

I mentioned earlier in the thread that my box was taped, but the games were y-fold sealed as well

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Everygame

Vegas party is not released yet but is shown as released at the start of the thread.

Max:Curse of the Brotherhood has been out for awhile now.

And these need added as well:

Little Nightmares (Released)

Urban Trial Playground (Released)

Legend of Kay (29th of May)

Yesterday Origins (June 1st)

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (Releaaed)

Neo Atlas (Released)

Gal Gun 2 (Released)

Just letting you guys know so we can keep things updated. Looks like around 120 physical releases and going strong!! Not sure but I could have missed some titles.

Everygame

rumandgore

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

I scrubbed through some unboxing videos on YouTube and all of them had the games y-fold sealed. Doesn’t mean yours isn’t new, but it may be worth digging a bit deeper.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

twelvestar

rumandgore wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

box wasn’t sealed

I scrubbed through some unboxing videos on YouTube and all of them had the games y-fold sealed. Doesn’t mean yours isn’t new, but it may be worth digging a bit deeper.

@rumandgore thanks for taking the time to look around for me, I appreciate it! I looked at one video before hitting this forum, those games had the y-fold as well. The outer tape securing the box doesn't bother me, I just thought it was weird that the games aren't y-fold sealed. The steelbook and cards appear to be new (the steelbook is in a clear bag/wrapper, the cards are wrapped in the card box). And it appears the stickers are inside the Bayonetta 1 game case (haven't broken the game seals/bags). I'm guessing it's a new product, it was listed as new. Would be comforting to hear of at least one other instance where the games arrived as they did in my version lol

@Katelyn1223 @Sodalis010 @MrCIB thanks for your responses as well, I appreciate it!

twelvestar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic