Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 11,399

MrCIB

@Magician

Xbite is shop4megastore who really is 365games.co.uk

Same company

MrCIB

Magician

MrCIB wrote:

@Magician

Xbite is shop4megastore who really is 365games.co.uk

Same company

That's fine. I'm just happy to have my order fulfilled. There are several UK-only releases I don't want to miss. In the end, it's all about the games.

Up next, waiting to see if Dead Cells gets a NA release before its August 24th release date. I think every game scheduled for release before then are all indeed UK-only. Chicken Range, Vegas Party, Moto GP 18, Cat Quest, and Aragami. Probably Warhammer 40k Deathwatch as well, since it's being published by Funbox.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Is NeoATLAS physical coming to the west?

The publisher, Artdink, hasn't hinted at a physical release in the west.

P.S. - I've preordered my copy of Shelter Generations, no problem.

https://superraregames.com/

P.P.S. - Gamestop's newest Switch exclusive bundle, the Mega Man 11 amibo edition.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/mega-man-11-am...

P.P.P.S. - multiple twitter accounts suggesting that Elliot Quest might get a physical release via Nicalis.

(busy news day today)

P.P.P.P.S. - EastAsiaSoft is looking for more backers for Project Sense. EAS confirmed physical copies for Vita, but physical copies for PS4 and Switch have yet to be confirmed. However, the developers have commented that although physical copies for PS4 and Switch aren't currently an option, they're working towards that possibility. For now, it's too early to tell.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2030067069/project-sense...

(the awesome afternoon continues)

Just got my copy of Little Nightmares from Xbite Games. An alternative source for UK-only releases since shop4megastore wasn't accepting my purchases via Paypal. Game was shipped on the 17th and I just pulled it out of my mailbox (May 29th). I shall be ordering more from them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/xbitegames

And I also received Owlboy and Legend of Kay from Amazon. Sadly, the shipping was delayed for Street Fighter anniversary collection. Oh well, I can wait.

First of all, thank you for the heads up on the mega man amiibo Edition, ordered that immediately!! Mega man is my all time favorite series so I was happy to see it get a bit of a special release.
Second, I would love to back that Kickstarter. It sounds like a cool game, but $75 for a physical copy with no guarantee for switch... that’s a tough sell for me

SpaceAce13

Magician

LRG's next game is Slime-san.

Preorders open June 8th.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Thank god slime san won't have a CE. If they do 2 a month they can't be doing this whole double CE thing. Like 1 more robust game and a smaller game would be fine with me. Slime San doesn't look to be my type of game and the art is frankly ugly, noisy and boring. But it looks great for the super meat boy lovers out there.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

Thank god slime san won't have a CE. If they do 2 a month they can't be doing this whole double CE thing. Like 1 more robust game and a smaller game would be fine with me. Slime San doesn't look to be my type of game and the art is frankly ugly, noisy and boring. But it looks great for the super meat boy lovers out there.

I’m sure there will be a CE announced closer to the pre-order date

SpaceAce13

hirokun

MrCIB

SpaceAce13 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

I’m sure there will be a CE announced closer to the pre-order date

Don’t think so..... well let me say I hope not

MrCIB

The_Legend77

Thanks for the happy birthdays everyone! It's funny cause when I went to pick up lunch, the guy in front of me was celebrating his birthday too!

Let's just say there was a LOT of Hyrule Warriors going on. Man it looks amazing...I played the Wii U version but this one...oh yeah! Looking forward to my next pre-orders...heck I might as well snag Shaq Fu as well. June has some great games coming as well as some pre-orders will be shipping...man I'm excited! Today was just such an amazing day and I'll be honest...I feel you all helped make it better.

I loved collecting for the Wii U, but the Switch...man it's honestly the most fun I ever had collecting for. Had it not been for all you linking to websites or helping spread information on upcoming releases, I would have missed out a lot. Granted, it's been special cause of my family plus I feel birthdays are just special days that more people should take more serious. The icing was all the Switch games I got, and again, my collection would not be anywhere the size it is if not for you all! Switch collecting is just such a fun hobby for me.

The_Legend77

Magician

Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Pokemon Lets Go Eevee

Coming November 16th

Preorders are open on Amazon NA. I don't see a SKU for Eevee yet though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT8AIBE (Pikachu)

Edited on by Magician

Magician

On a sad side note. Mega Man Legacy collection for Japan does not support English. So if you were planning to purchase Mega Man X Legacy 1 + 2 (since they'll be sold individually in Japan) your plan may have just been dashed. Thanks for nothing, Capcom Your business decisions continue to baffle me.

The_Legend77

@Magician

I agree. The Mega Man Legacy collection was one of the games I got today...I knew a while ago it had some download...but seriously, you're telling me a Nintendo Switch cart can't fit all 10 games? Doesn't the new SF collection have 10 or 12 games all on one cart? Either way, I hate having to download 7-10...makes no sense to me.

Also, your signature says May 29nd .

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

Yeah.....not sure about Slime-San at all. Games like that are a dime a dozen these days. 🤷‍♂️

Hurry up and give us Golf Story, already!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

MrCIB

Magician wrote:

On a sad side note. Mega Man Legacy collection for Japan does not support English. So if you were planning to purchase Mega Man X Legacy 1 + 2 (since they'll be sold individually in Japan) your plan may have just been dashed. Thanks for nothing, Capcom Your business decisions continue to baffle me.

Mega Man X (Rockman) Legacy Collection 1+2 on Nintendo Switch Japan eShop shows support for the following languages: “Japanese, English, Spanish, French. German, Italian, Chinese”

This usually mean English will be supported.

MrCIB

TalonMan

The_Legend77 wrote:

Today has been a great birthday! Got 4 new Switch games at GameStop THEN my LE of Harvest Moon and Fallen Legion arrived! I officially hit 100 physical Switch games!!! I also got my Shelter Generations pre-ordered...great birthday today!

Happy Birthday!!!

...and - you and I must have bundled the same games at NISA, 'cause my Fallen Legion and Harvest Moon came today, too!!

And Harvest Moon may, in fact, be the very FIRST collector edition game that I open. I've loved this series since the very first time I played (I think my first go was Harvest Moon N64 - which I still have in my collection, btw!!) and I really, really, REALLY want to play!!!!

TalonMan

twelvestar

Looks like Flashback is delayed 'til July 24th (according to my Amazon pre-order)

twelvestar

hirokun

TalonMan wrote:

And Harvest Moon may, in fact, be the very FIRST collector edition game that I open. I've loved this series since the very first time I played (I think my first go was Harvest Moon N64 - which I still have in my collection, btw!!) and I really, really, REALLY want to play!!!!

Harvest Moon is Story of Seasons and Harvest Moon isn't Harvest Moon anymore. But yeah feels good to crack open a game you want to play and see all the goodies.

I think I have like 5 CE games from NISA bundled. So I'm going to be getting a massive package later this year. Thankfully I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy playing. But today I bite my lip and passed on the Zelda 2DS XL because it was gamestop exclusive(also $20 shipping no store pick up, what?). Too much switch collecting to justify another 3DS console that I won't use.

Belexes

MrCIB wrote:

Magician wrote:

Mega Man X (Rockman) Legacy Collection 1+2 on Nintendo Switch Japan eShop shows support for the following languages: “Japanese, English, Spanish, French. German, Italian, Chinese”

This usually mean English will be supported.

I am keeping my pre-orders and will continue to roll the dice with these two for English.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic