Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 11,399

twelvestar

RBI Baseball 18 delayed from May 29th to July 10th

twelvestar

McGruber

Quick, someone tag me with all of the currently released games (with English options) that are missing from the list! Laptop is in the pawn shop hence the slower updates. I'll get back to updating weekly once I get my baby back.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Meatball2112

The_Legend77 wrote:

I want to update everyone on something...I contacted PlayAsia support about the U.S. physical on Little Nightmares. They confirmed it was NOT cancelled and had even shipped a copy to a customer. Furthermore, they even linked to the U.S. copy they show on their site and asked if I was talking about that one.

Well folks, I am taking a Gamble and have placed an order for a copy. I know it's going to take a few weeks BUT if this truly is a U.S. copy, this could be a very rare title down the road. Unless gamestores and retailers pick it back up, if this is the only way to get a version, then I believe it'll be highly sought after.

I will keep everyone updated on the game, especially when it arrives. If it is a U.S. release, trust me I will let everyone know. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Anxiously awaiting your report. I hope this is true.

Meatball2112

The_Legend77

@Meatball2112

It's going to be a while. Little Nightmares is one of those games that takes a week just for them to ship. I guess in about a week it'll ship, THEN I have to wait 1-2 more weeks for it to get here. When I used to shop there a lot many games shipped within 24 hours...wish this one did. Trust me, as soon as the package arrives I'll post asap...just know it's probably going to be a few weeks.

The_Legend77

jjbutes

I feel like such a noob, can you explain how to find the inventory amount again? Thanks @MrCIB

jjbutes

Meatball2112

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

It's going to be a while. Little Nightmares is one of those games that takes a week just for them to ship. I guess in about a week it'll ship, THEN I have to wait 1-2 more weeks for it to get here. When I used to shop there a lot many games shipped within 24 hours...wish this one did. Trust me, as soon as the package arrives I'll post asap...just know it's probably going to be a few weeks.

I think they might actually be right that this could be a US version. The Europe one says stock won’t be available until 5/30 and the Japan one says 6/7. So that alone tells me these are definitely 3 different versions. I might just order it myself based on this and cross my fingers.

Edited on by Meatball2112

Meatball2112

SpaceAce13

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

I think they might actually be right that this could be a US version. The Europe one says stock won’t be available until 5/30 and the Japan one says 6/7. So that alone tells me these are definitely 3 different versions. I might just order it myself based on this and cross my fingers.

I want one so badly, but I just don’t have the cash right now. I hope it’s real and I really hope it doesn’t sell out

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

For those who bought the Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition ... did your boxes come with a factory seal? Not the Switch cartridge-boxes themselves inside the box, but the pretty outside Bayonetta box. Was that sealed?

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

I want one so badly, but I just don’t have the cash right now. I hope it’s real and I really hope it doesn’t sell out

I know what you mean. I've overdone my CC a bit...but I don't wanna take a chance on this one. Even if it eventually comes to retailer I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know? After it suddenly falling off lists at stores, I just don't know.

The_Legend77

Katelyn1223

twelvestar wrote:

For those who bought the Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition ... did your boxes come with a factory seal? Not the Switch cartridge-boxes themselves inside the box, but the pretty outside Bayonetta box. Was that sealed?

Mine just came with one of those small circular pieces of tape. It wasn’t sealed in plastic or anything.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Meatball2112

I know what you mean. I've overdone my CC a bit...but I don't wanna take a chance on this one. Even if it eventually comes to retailer I'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know? After it suddenly falling off lists at stores, I just don't know.

Totally agree. My brothers wedding is this coming weekend and I have a ton of money to spend and really just can’t do the $70 right now. I’m just going to cross my fingers until it’s all done and see where I am financially after that

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

Katelyn1223 wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Mine just came with one of those small circular pieces of tape. It wasn’t sealed in plastic or anything.

Ok, wasn't sure. Mine just came in; it didn't have the small circular piece of tape. Just the box with the two games inside. The games were bagged though, not y-fold sealed, which is why I thought it best to ask about the external box.

twelvestar

leerafuse

Argh I did it too. Haha bought bought Little Nightmares. Here is hoping for the best with Little Nightmares. Also my Climax edition was the same way. Cheers

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Thinking about ordering Super Chariot. I know I said I’m not a big fan of other countries’ rating logos, but that slipcover is awesome. However; I’m afraid the digital download content (it it were to have any down the road) won’t work without a UK account and I’m in North America...

Is that true or is everything region free?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Sodalis010

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

Sodalis010

twelvestar

Sodalis010 wrote:

@twelvestar my outer box had the tape keeping it closed. But all my cases inside were sealed with the y fold

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

MrCIB

twelvestar wrote:

Sodalis010 wrote:

@Sodalis010 interesting ... The one I received appears to be new, minus the tape keeping it closed and the y-fold game cases. If anyone else cares to chime in with how theirs arrived, please do so. Not afraid to send this back for a refund if it's "used" (esp. paying scalper's price for this) (the listing said new, but you never know)

Y-Fold sealed on both games

box wasn’t sealed

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic