Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 11,405

TalonMan

SVTornado wrote:

@TalonMan the pre order batch was only 25%. Even worse, if you ordered today it will get shipped today. If you pre order however you need to wait for you game. Absolute garbage.

Whoa - are you serious?!?!?!? Why the heck is that????

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan the duluxe bundle includes cards and the vinyl..... nothing else different with the actual game.

Yeah - I had seen that (and you can still buy the vinyl separately if you want, but the cards are sold out), but as I'm crazy anal with collecting, I would have liked the deluxe version... ...BUT - I'm happy as hell that I was able to get a copy, at all!!!! Especially since they claim they're only producing 5k of them!!

If anyone understands I do! I am the same way however I draw the line at vinyls LOL. I would’ve liked the cards but I passed on them early on

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@SVTornado I missed that ... thanks For the info

Yeah - I had missed it, too when I first placed the order. Upon closer inspection, I saw:

The price includes a boxed copy of the Game, one Trading Card booster pack and SRG sticker. Shipping will be added at checkout.

TalonMan

TalonMan

...another question for you guys - what's the deal with 3D Mini Golf? Is this another "only available for import" games? Anybody have a reliable source for this (besides eBay)??

TalonMan

SVTornado

@TalonMan it's widely available here in Europe, but it hasn't been released in North America as far as I'm aware.

SVTornado

SVTornado

It's crazy how badly run SRG is. I just checked their calculations myself and their calculations from pounds to euros were horribly wrong. So they let me pay 10 euros to much and they ask 10 euros shipping costs to the Netherlands of all places. I have sent two complaints their way, but they are refusing to respond!

SVTornado

TalonMan

SVTornado wrote:

It's crazy how badly run SRG is. I just checked their calculations myself and their calculations from pounds to euros were horribly wrong. So they let me pay 10 euros to much and they ask 10 euros shipping costs to the Netherlands of all places. I have sent two complaints their way, but they are refusing to respond!

Wow - that's terrible!! Maybe it's because they are so new to the game... ...I'm certainly NOT excusing them, by ANY means - but it would seem to me they are just getting off the ground?

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

...another question for you guys - what's the deal with 3D Mini Golf? Is this another "only available for import" games? Anybody have a reliable source for this (besides eBay)??

I picked up at a 365games.co.uk........ you can order at amazon.co.uk as well

MrCIB

MrCIB

SVTornado wrote:

Not surprised. The owner is more interested in social media, the hype of publishing a game and is new to being in business (he also has a day job SRG is a hobby) so I wouldn't expect great customer service in the beginning.

MrCIB

Everygame

3D Mini Golf has 2 different covers too

Everygame

Everygame

For those who missed Human Fall Flat it is up for sale right now on their site ,get it while you can. Total run I believe is 5,000 copies.

Everygame

SVTornado

Quick update about my complaint situation with SRG: it looks like the difference in price was a glitch on their site. The shipping new orders before pre orders still exists though.

SVTornado

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic