Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 11,399

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

use a forwarding company

Can you explain this a little? I've never heard of this - how does it work? Is it expensive??

link3710 wrote:

Don't bother importing the racing games.

Yeah - I originally ordered the "Aqua" on amazon.uk, but then saw the GameStop listings and immediately canceled!! I was just looking to confirm those GameStop NA releases are legit...

TalonMan

TalonMan

FYI - I did manage to order Ostwin Das Spiel from Amazon.de. It's pretty expensive I must say (I got it for 33.61 Euro ($41.67), but it's now listed for 39.99 ($49.57), a mere 5 hours later!!) - but at least it's Amazon and I feel fairly confident that I'll actually receive it!!

TalonMan

MrCIB

@TalonMan you use a company in that country to ship items to them then they ship to you. Here's who I use:

• Canada canadianaddress.ca
  • UK forward2me.com
  • Japan tenso.com
  • Germany mailbox.de
  • Australia ausff.com.au

If you have to use judgement in what makes sense shipping wise because its an extra step however at least you pay retail.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

Aurumonado

Do you guys think Golf Story, Stardew Valley, or Slime-san will ever get physical releases?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

SVTornado

@Aurumonado I think Stardew Valley is inevitable, seeing how well it did digitally and the fact that it's physical on other platforms. Golf Story I truly believe will be LRG first switch title. As for Slime San I really don't know if it will get a physical release, but I would love it.

SVTornado

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan you use a company in that country to ship items to them then they ship to you. Here's who I use:

• Canada canadianaddress.ca
  • UK forward2me.com
  • Japan tenso.com
  • Germany mailbox.de
  • Australia ausff.com.au

If you have to use judgement in what makes sense shipping wise because its an extra step however at least you pay retail.

Awesome - thank you for this!! I had never heard of this service before, but this sounds really cool!!

I'll do some research and figure out a game or two that I can try it out with...

TalonMan

revolutionika

Physical games releases to add to official list once verified.

Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
Pillars of Eternity II
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback: Remastered
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
The Coma: Recut
God Wars
Slain: Back From Hell
PixARK
The Lost Child
Runbow Deluxe Edition
My Little Riding Champion
The Raven: Remastered
Voez (ntsc version)
Moonlighters
Super Chariots
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
South Park Fractured But Whole
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Code of Princess EX
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition (Europe)

Games to remove from official release list:
(Death Squared - no physical game cartridge included - remove from official list)

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

SVTornado

Does anyone know if the Japanese physical copy of One piece pirate warriors (or whatever it's called) inlcudes English support?

SVTornado

link3710

@revolutionika You forgot Code of Princess EX (also announced yesterday but somehow didn't even get a note in the direct), so far NA only.

link3710

TalonMan

If anybody happens to come across a link to pre-order that sexy Octopath Traveler Collector's Edition bundle, PLEASE pass it along in here!!!!!!!!!!!

TalonMan

link3710

I'll post it as soon as I spot it, I'm going to jump on it as soon as it launches. Oh, and if anyone collects Amiibo here, the Dark Souls Amiibo is gamestop exclusive and open for preorders.

link3710

Paraka

@SVTornado - I haven't seen any info yet. However it hasn't been localized or announced to be such. My money is no.

Paraka

SVTornado

@Paraka the game is coming digitally to the west though.
Nvm my question, just saw that Pirate warriors is gonna be physical in Europe. (Where I live)
Apparently Europe really likes One Piece

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

MrCIB

Ebay has a 20% off coupon on anything up to $100. Use code PSPRING20 (it's on their website) until 11pm Est 8pm Pst. The 20% off has a maximum discount of $100, so you could buy $500 of stuff for $400.

This seller has new grey Switch for $279.99 https://www.ebay.com/itm/282877813014

Bam! $223.99 (I am in a state they don't collect tax and free shipping)

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

Ebay has a 20% off coupon on anything up to $100. Use code PSPRING20 (it's on their website) until 11pm Est 8pm Pst. The 20% off has a maximum discount of $100, so you could buy $500 of stuff for $400.

This seller has them new for for $279.99 https://www.ebay.com/itm/282877813014

Bam! $223.99 (I am in a state they don't collect tax and free shipping)

Awesome--- I will check this out, asap!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

Well - I was pleasantly surprised to be able to order Human Fall Flat just now - I know I missed on the Deluxe bundle, I thought I had missed out on it entirely!!! Apparently not - they're selling 5k copies of the limited edition, right now...

TalonMan

MrCIB

@TalonMan the duluxe bundle includes cards and the vinyl..... nothing else different with the actual game.

MrCIB

SVTornado

@TalonMan the pre order batch was only 25%. Even worse, if you ordered today it will get shipped today. If you pre order however you need to wait for you game. Absolute garbage.

SVTornado

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan the duluxe bundle includes cards and the vinyl..... nothing else different with the actual game.

Yeah - I had seen that (and you can still buy the vinyl separately if you want, but the cards are sold out), but as I'm crazy anal with collecting, I would have liked the deluxe version... ...BUT - I'm happy as hell that I was able to get a copy, at all!!!! Especially since they claim they're only producing 5k of them!!

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic