Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 4,508

HobbitGamer

@PolarExperience I’ve used Marth, Link, Samus, Lucario, Ridley. Gonna try Simon next and do some zone control.
At least it keeps fighters coming and doesn’t stop when you fail an unlock

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@HobbitGamer Yeah, Simon is a good choice if you don’t an FE character other than Marth, such as Ike.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer hmm no sheik yet. Capt falcon seems a little better. Just kirby, villager, lucario, Mario, Pikachu, and falcon so far. Falcon seems a little better.... But it's still 135% vs 37% most matches

@AlternateButtons #buffcuffthepuff

@PolarExperience villager path.

@Dezzy VGA 2019: best fighting game: DoA6....

NEStalgia

GeoChrome

@NEStalgia Thanks, that’s a relief.

Dezzy

subpopz wrote:

I believe it. Smash has more broad and family appeal than RDR2

Families don't buy games as much as young men (lets say ages 15-40) though so that doesn't necessarily tell you anything about the total sales.

The differences in install based are also a major factor. I'd be shocked if Smash outsells Red Dead over its lifetime. That strikes me as very unlikely.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

Wow, unlocking characters for other modes via World of Light is a bad idea. This is going to take a long time and I still only have 1 of my mains (Shulk).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GeoChrome

@AlternateButtons Try Samus, Fox, or any other long ranged character if you haven’t already. Fast characters can also evade Jigglypuff’s attacks.

EvilLucario

Just beat Galeem on Hard difficulty. That was a REALLY damn good fight! Sakruai never ceases to impress with his bosses. I didn't think he could make a better boss than Tabuu from Brawl and Master Core from Smash 4, but damn.

Even Master + Crazy Hand is even better than the previous bosses. These bosses are, once again, a huge highlight of single-player.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

GeoChrome

@AlternateButtons RankedBoost suggests that Cloud, Bayo, Pac-Man, Samus, and Toon Link are powerful against Jigglypuff.

Edited on by GeoChrome

GeoChrome

@AlternateButtons That’s the one part I hate about the character unlocks. Nintendo made so much of a big deal about the characters being in order of appearance in Smash, but the unlocks are totally random except for in Classic mode. That and the sudden AI difficulty spikes.

Eel

Jigglypuff was good from the start, they actually nerfed it quite a bit starting with brawl.

It was sad to see my original main get that treatment. It’s great to hear the puff got some of it back.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EvilLucario

@AlternateButtons The AI in general seems a lot smarter this time around. Even I've gotten killed by some challengers, which is extremely embarrassing to me since I never failed challengers as much in Brawl and Smash 4.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

gcunit

What's the photo mode in this like? I'm hoping you can rotate the camera all the way around each character now - tell me it's so...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish Yeah. Options > Sound, then My Music is at the bottom. I think.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DarkRula

Or you can access it from the stage select itself. It's just a bit hard to see the icon for it.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons I have a feeling that the character unlock battles outside World of Light are mostly the World of Light unlock battles but with you not having access to spirits.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GeoChrome

@Grumblevolcano They are the same, except the stage is different and the unlocks for the same character are harder outside of WoL (with of course no spirits).

Edited on by GeoChrome

Joeynator3000

...I'm not having much trouble at all, so...>.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

The unlock battles are simply supposed to get progressively harder with each unlock.

It's just that theres a lot of characters to unlock this time around.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic