Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 3,646

Morpheel

We technically have Manakete representation in the game already

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ALinkToMyProfile

Yosheel wrote:

We technically have Manakete representation in the game already

If you're talking about the Corrins, they only have dragon veins because they're descendants of Anankos, only part of their body changes into a dragon. I like how Corrin plays in Super Smash Bros, but I can't really appreciate Corrin for his/her personality. It was good marketing for Fire Emblem Fates but I don't need to see Corrin back personally, I think Tiki is a more iconic character in the Fire Emblem universe and I would like to see her as the transforming dragon character instead. Make Azura the Fates representation. That's just my opinion ofcourse.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Morpheel

No, he’s a full on dragon shifter, dragon gem and all. Smash just doesn’t let you change at will.

The only difference between Corrin and a normal Manakete, is that he seems to age at a normal rate, which is likely due to them being half human.

I guess, like Nowi's daughter in Awakening.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ALinkToMyProfile

Yosheel wrote:

No, he’s a full on dragon shifter, dragon gem and all. Smash just doesn’t let you change at will.

The only difference between Corrin and a normal Manakete, is that he seems to age at a normal rate.

Does it state that in the game? I got my info from the Fire Emblem wiki where it states that they transform similar to manaketes and they only change part of their body ¯(ツ)

Edited on by ALinkToMyProfile

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Morpheel

Just using Corrin in Fates, or even Heroes, is enough to see the change is complete.

There's also the final smash in smash bros.

Either way, don't get me wrong, I never said Corring was strictly a manakete, the Fates universe doesn't actually have manaketes, lore-wise (presumably because they don't fomally exist yet). But fucntionally, Corrin is a manakete type character.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

LM97

I pre-ordered this game on the eShop , the thing is that Im afraid the game wont run on its release date on my switch because im not in the US anymore. Should I be afraid of that or not?

LM97

My Nintendo: L&M | Nintendo Network ID: Lill97

DarkRula

@LM97 The unlock is hardcoded based on the eShop region the game was bought from. Your physical location has no bearing on it.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

ReaderRagfish

Only 3 more weeks!

It looks like scalpers are trying to sell the Gamecube adapter on ebay for double the price. Are they really that hard to find? I just sorta walked into the store and bought one a week or two ago with no issues.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Bunkerneath

Anyone know if there is a website or something offering the full mural, with all the characters for the Smash Ultimate, for sale? It would look so sweet in my living room (not sure that the wife will say but hey)

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

PikPi

In olden times Nintendo would have it as a Club Nintendo reward for either a chunk of coins or as a Gold Member reward.

But at least we can get .3 cents off the next digital game we buy

PikPi

Angelic_Lapras_King

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Only 3 more weeks!

It looks like scalpers are trying to sell the Gamecube adapter on ebay for double the price. Are they really that hard to find? I just sorta walked into the store and bought one a week or two ago with no issues.

Same thing happened with Smash Wii U, as soon as it came out scalpers brought up the adapter, much like the amiibo, to take advantage of the Xmas pressure to ensure parents get their kid all their presents for Xmas. I myself got lucky after my order was declined with Nintendo UK but Shopto managed to get some in a week or 2 later. Course, now the stand alone's been delayed in the UK so scalpers will be snapping up as many of the Wii U adapters as they can.

I hope this doesnt effect the Special Bundle with the game, GC Controller and Adapter but worse case scenario is at least the Nintendo UK Store orders will get a free download code (As I recalled a bundle for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer got delayed and they gave customers download code, plus when my Pokemon USUM were late in the post last year they gave me a Ultra Sun download code on release day to play till the physical copies arrived.), but boy that'll end up costing them.....

Angelic_Lapras_King

Grumblevolcano

I have enough of a backlog that I'd endure waiting if the special edition got delayed. Didn't preorder from the Nintendo UK Store so my options would be wait, downgrade to standard edition or buy digital.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Elvie

I learned that World Of Light will have no co-op mode. I'm pretty disappointed, I had a lot fun moments with my brother when we were playing through Subspace. For instance, we had a lot chaotic moments when we tried to use the Trophy Stand Coin on Tabuu.

How does anybody else feel or think?

Edited on by Elvie

Elvie

Vee_Flames

@Elvie I'll mostly be playing World of Light by myself so the lack of co-op isn't a dealbreaker for me. However, I too have memories of playing Subspace with my brother, so I do think it's a tad disappointing that the option is no longer present. Online co-op would've been nice, too.

Come visit Life Church!
My Switch FC: SW824410196326
Expressing my hopes for Professor Layton in Smash. Prayers abound.

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Elvie

@Vee_Flames I guess we could wait for an update or something of that nature but I'm pessimistic over that happening.

Elvie

Grumblevolcano

Japan overview trailer, mostly already known stuff but it does confirm Morag is a spirit. I'm still impressed by how they got around XC2 being less than a year old.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

@Bayonereza I’m probably going to main Ness for awhile, then branch out. I think I’ll take a Pokémon break this morning and practice with Kirby, though. I’ll add you, too

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DarthNocturnal

I'll probably try to get a feel for the newcomers first. Although, I actually liked playing as Ryu in 4 (despite barely playing Street Fighter), and Ken's changes sound cool.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DarkRula

The pink overpowered blob.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Morpheel

Yes I am a fan of Jigglypuff too.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic