Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 3,072

Patendo

@Manah that is great. I can help you with the Karrablast/Escavalier/shelmet trades and evolutions.

I am UK based so will be online tomrrow from 7pm if you are about

Patendo

Gravitron

@Patendo Sivally evolves by happiness just camp with Type Null a bunch

Gravitron

Octane

Weird. I'm sending out requests for giga butterfree raid, but nobody responds. I thought those were rare.

Octane

BakaKnight

@Octane It's weird, but not impossible.
Gigantamax Butterfree is not that rare right now thanks to the temporary boost in apperence, I bet lots of players are starting to get tired of hunting it even.

(Plus the online system is pretty...broken? slightly badly implemented? I wouldn't be surprised if you just tried to start the raids at a wrong moment or something).

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Octane

@BakaKnight Oh yeah, it's definitely broken. Most of the time I can't join raids, or they have already started (why do they even show up?), and they aren't removed after the game tells you you can't join them anymore. Frame rate is horrendous when playing online as well. So yeah, no surprise really, but it's just weird that it doesn't seem to work, like, most of the time. A connection error here and there is understandable, but they seem to be more frequent than online actually working like it was intended to.

Octane

Zaiidox

hello, hope this is the right place to ask: I have a 5IV german ditto and I'am looking for a non german 5 / 6 IV Ditto

Zaiidox

Switch Friend Code: sw-3327-4855-0308

Manah

Most raids get canceled right away because people exploit them and they stay in the list forever for whatever reason. But it's MUCH more frustrating to get into one you need and the host cancels why everyone is in the middle of doing preparations.

I think I only have 4IV Dittos so far...

Patendo

@Manah i am online now and can trade you from your list,

Karrablast/Escavalier/shelmet trades and evolutions.
Farfetched x2
Passimian
Rufflet
Solrock

I need if you have:

207-Appletun or the sweet tart item
294- Sableye
342-Oranguru
374-Dracozolt or the 2 fossil stones

Let me know if you are still interested 😁

Patendo

Manah

@Patendo
From your list I can trade you Sableye and Oranguru, and a drake fossil. I don't have the bird half myself though. (Assuming you don't have birds either if you're looking for them, but do you have a dino fossil?)

I'd be interested in the evolution trades and Passimian/Solrock. Don't have Rufflet either though, in case there's something else I could get for you.

Edited on by Manah

Patendo

@Manah those 2 and fossil sound great. Will trade u the ones you need 😁

Join me on 2786

Patendo

Patendo

@Manah dino fossil is on passimian for ya

Monkey business

Patendo

Manah

@Patendo Monkey business and bugged trades. xD Do you want to trade the bugs back or do you want to keep mine for the ID numbers?

Edited on by Manah

Patendo

@Manah im fine with them. You can trade anything for solrock and 2 farfetches

Patendo

Patendo

@Manah pleasure doing business with you my Man(ah)

You helped me complete my pokedex!!! 400 done woop woop

Patendo

Bucky

I have a 5 IV English ditto. If anybody is willing to trade a 5 IV non-English ditto, I would be extremely grateful.

Bucky

TrainerFido

LF: 6iv non-eng ditto
FT: 6iv eng ditto or eternatus

Edited on by TrainerFido

TrainerFido

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic