Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 3,072

Eel

Hm, here I was hoping I would finally be able to catch a sableye today, but it seems the wild area just decided to make EVERY SINGLE area have snow.

Edit: one of my goomies hatched shiny!! Aaaahhhh. It’s my first shiny this gen.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BakaKnight

@Eel Congrats on the shiny!

And yeah, terrible day to search for a Sableye or literally any Pkmn that doesn't live in the snow.
Turns out that it's snowstorm for literally everyone the 1st of december, quite an unexpected mechanic honestly.

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Sisilly_G

Where do Togepi go when it snows? Grr...

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Manah

@Eel Congrats on the shiny!

I was pretty surprised to see snow everywhere. Got a Glaceon out of it, but I need rain to evolve my Sliggoo (and the dumb Eiscue still eludes me).

If anyone's in need of a Sableye, I got one from a raid last night that I can toss into the daycare for a bit.

Octane

@Manah I can breed an Eiscue for you if you want? I don't have Sableye yet.

Octane

Manah

@Octane I just got one. Well, two. Right after I finally caught one, I got another in a surprise trade. I swear I've never felt this mocked by a game in my entire life.

I have some Sableye babies ready Doesn't really matter what you give me for it.

Edited on by Manah

Octane

@Manah That's fine. You need anything else? What's your FC? I'll be there in a minute.

Octane

Manah

@Octane My FC is 3434-3673-8998, I'll start a trade with the code 6268.

I'm still looking for a few sword exclusives if you have them?

Edited on by Manah

Eel

I’d love to get one too. But I won’t really be able to play until later today.

My surprise trading session yesterday got me a new pair of exclusives, Deino and Darumaka, though strangely I got like 4 deinos in a row.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Manah

@Octane Were you the one who game me a Jangmo-o for it?

@Eel If you could breed me a Darumaka in return that would be awesome

I put a list with everything I'm looking for in my signature, but feel free to hit me up anyway if you have other things to trade.

Octane

@Manah No, I'm not home at the moment. Maybe tomorrow!

Octane

Manah

@Eel Ready to trade now! The code is 6268 again.

I'm likely in the extreme minority but that Toby Fox battle theme annoyed me so much I had to turn the sound off. Good for the guy to get a track in but boy am I glad the game lets us change the music.

Edited on by Manah

Patendo

Anyone wanna Trade? I just need the following:

207-Appletun
294- Sableye
342-Oranguru
374-Dracozolt
382- Silvally

Message me if u fancy helping me out 😁

Patendo

Manah

@Eel All tower battles as far as I can tell. I'm setting up the trade now, the code is 6268 again.

@Patendo I can trade you Oranguru and Sableye. If you have anything from the list in my sig I'd like that, if not you can trade me anything you want.

Edited on by Manah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic