Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 15,874

1UP_MARIO

@Ninfan the Nintendo direct prediction. Your predictions are usually always right 😀

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Grumblevolcano

Imagine the salt if the next Direct was a Fire Emblem Direct

On a more serious note, like others have already mentioned it's very unlikely we'll get a general Direct before all the Fire Emblem content is released.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

Actually, even without Direct at the moment, i have found some Upcoming Switch games from playasia. I found one interesting upcoming Switch game outside the Direct.

Btw, surprisingly....
Little Town Heroes will appear also on PS4. 😮

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
1. Use Crystal Ball.
2. Wear Fortune teller outfits
3. Change your name into Cassandra
4. Begin with this magic spell before you predict the future :
" Keeee heh ha mo-atata, Keeee ha ha mo-atatata, Eee na ro sheho-to bati, YEEEEeeee...!!!"
5. Make sure you can speak English very well or Katrina from ACNL will curse you into Toad. 😆

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Ninfan you know. The things you said remember. Remember. I’m sure you remember. If you can’t remember then I must of remembered wrong

Ninfan

@1UP_MARIO I checked this whole thread, I haven't got any posts in it at all !

Ninfan

1UP_MARIO

@Ninfan oh that’s strange. It must be another thread. Really strange or must be the old memory

TheAwesomeBowser

Untitled

Pictured above: Literally everyone waiting for a general Direct.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

MuhBael

Is February or never

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

link3710

So interestingly enough, the name of the next MUA3 pack (Shadow of Doom) was revealed as well as a spring release window, but not the contents or exact date. That suggests we'll be getting it in the direct. Of course, Spring doesn't even begin until March or end until June, so that doesn't narrow things down much.

EDIT: Also, there's a reason this wasn't entirely held back, the quarterly shareholders meeting is this week. So clearly they wanted to get it on their calendar, but not do a full reveal.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 I'd guess late March/early April for the DLC release because of release timings so far:

• Game launch - July 19th 2019
  • DLC 1 launch - September 30th 2019
  • DLC 2 launch - December 23rd 2019

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

I haven't really followed the Animal Crossing stuff but it definitely seems like it's probably expecting another trailer before release, isn't it?

Also, I'm so glad I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles for about 5 years. I'm really gonna enjoy playing the remaster because of it.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

link3710

@Dezzy Expect a full dedicated direct before it releases. It's too big of a title not to get one.

link3710

Dezzy

@link3710

I can't see them doing 2 separate directs in that time. I'm thinking it'll be just the one, around 20th February time, where Animal Crossing gets a 20 minute segment, and then everything else just gets short trailers for another 20 mins.
How much do they really need to show for an Animal Crossing game anyway? Isn't it, like a lot of their franchises, basically "here's more of that stuff you like from the previous one"?

Edited on by Dezzy

BongoBongo

Gonna be Wed 12 Feb folks - equivalent Wednesday to the first direct of 2019

BongoBongo

link3710

@Dezzy Usually yes, but so far... we actually have no confirmation on literally anything returning outside of some villagers and the ability to fish and catch bugs, and there's a lot of new stuff they've shown but haven't actually explained how it'll work in practice. So they could do a 20 minute direct easily while still leaving a ton of stuff a mystery.

Some of the recent merchandise has at least started indirectly confirming stuff, but that wouldn't prevent it from being 'revealed' in a direct.

EDIT: Also, I'm sticking with the first Wednesday of April for my guess for the next general one, but I do expect an AC one this month.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

NotTelevision

@Dezzy I think they could just as easily do viral marketing with Animal Crossing and reveal little bits and pieces of information that way.

Though I’m inclined to think Animal Crossing will get a separate direct. It’s a bigger release than Mario Maker 2 and that got its own direct. It’s safe to assume the same for AC.

About a 10-15 minute one a couple of weeks before release.

NotTelevision

Dezzy

@NotTelevision

Yeah but it may not have as much to show as Mario Maker 2? I don't know, I'm not an Animal Crossing person, so I don't know how much they'd typically need to show off in trailers, and how much is just self-evident to people.

The fact that Mario Maker was a Wii U game and therefore only a couple of million had played it was definitely an issue. Whereas Animal Crossing on the 3DS sold over 10 million.

Edited on by Dezzy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic