Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 921 to 940 of 942

DarthNocturnal

Wasn't Linde a regular Mage? Did someone use Nosferatu when they should've put in Resire (again?).

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Yosheel

I dunno. Guess it was to make her stand out in the sea of tomes.

I do find it funny how her whole schtick is Aura, light magic, goodness. And and yet her flashiest move has her stealing the life of her victims with the signature dark magic spell.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos
Currently recording: RE: Revelations 2, AC: Wild World & MH: Generations Ultimate.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

Nosferatu was a light magic spell in some of the games, not sure about Shadow Dragon but definitely Path of Radiance.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

Is there a good guide for this game that tells which levels have master seals? Or is it every level? I see I'm missing Anna's Momentos for a few levels, same for Master Seal.

Also, how viable is it to level up all your characters? Or should I stick with my faves only?

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH For Story mode there's a Master Seal in chapters 5, 8, 11, 13, 15 and 18. The remaining Master Seals are S rank rewards in History mode (every History map except Hero Challenge has at least 1). As for leveling up, stick to favourites and level the rest up with leftover gold.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Judi

@JaxonH this is probably the best resource I’ve found, because it’s maintained by the community. If I recall, every history map (except one maybe) has a Master Seal.

In terms of leveling up characters, it depends on what you mean. If you mean getting to MAX level, then it’s definitly a grind, and probably not worth it. If you mean getting characters to a level where they’re useable on most maps, then that’s easier.

Edited on by Judi

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

DarthNocturnal

@Grumblevolcano

Yeah, and it was an error. Someone at Treehouse probably figured “well, this Light spell has the same effect as this Dark spell, so I guess, in order to avoid confusion, I'm naming a divine-powered magical tome after another word for vampire!“

All (well, minus one slight exception) prior Light health-steal spells were called “Resire“. And considering how many names got flipped around for the localization of PoR/ RD, it's not too shocking.

@Meowpheel

Mystery of the Emblem does have a life-steal tome that can only be used by females... but, it's Resire. Of course, Magic was mostly just that in SD and MotE, so.... maybe it looked darker in that game? And it was changed to Nosferatu in New MotE.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Yosheel

Well, in this game Linde does shout "Nosferatu!" When using it.

Unless I'm misremembering.

About master seals:

The 5 default history maps combined have enough seals for all the default characters, including Lyn, Anna, and Celica.

Then each DLC map has one seal for the DLC characters.

The only one without any is is the one they offered as a free update, that one was created as a way to grind for materials instead.

Eh! My gameplay videos
Currently recording: RE: Revelations 2, AC: Wild World & MH: Generations Ultimate.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

I've just started playing again now that the Awakening DLC has been released!
Olivia is the most fun to play as in my opinion, Tharja is okay too but not as fast.

Owain....he just feels off to me. Oh well

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

DiscoGentleman

Really missed the opportunity to do a cool magic/physical moveset with Owain.
Not that I was expecting it- we've known since launch he was clone. But still. It stings

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

Yosheel

Well his ability and stats suggest his future as a mage.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Judi

Anyone else having weird things happen in some of the new map/mission variants?

In the ones where you have to protect villagers, sometimes when I send an ally to heal one, they’ll go over and do it (expending a rod/staff use), but they don’t actually heal.

Also in the Timed Onslaught lv 98 in Scion of Legend with Experience Check, instead of extra experience I’m pretty sure my units gains no experience. :/

EDIT: ran the timed onslaught with a lower level character. It no zero experience, but it definitely seems less that I should be getting normally.

Edited on by Judi

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Swordsman83

just bought this game and the dlc pass, kinda overwhelmed by the number of characters and the in-game features. who should i train first ?

Swordsman83

DiscoGentleman

@Swordsman83 honestly, whomever you like. Game isn't difficult, as long as you follow the level requirements/recommendations a bit.
One thing I do recommend is that Ryoma's skill Astra should be put on all of your main units. Probably best skill in the game.

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

Yosheel

If you want a sligthly easier time, I'd recomment getting confy using Marth and making him buddy buddy with everyone.

His personal skill increases experience gains (and it's noticeable how much quicker they level up).

And having one overleveled character also means you'll be able to buy the levels for other characters, should you want to make them strong quickly.

Edited on by Yosheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Kimyonaakuma

@Swordsman83 Yeah are a lot of characters! I've been playing for a few months and I still haven't played as all of the characters...

I'd recommend just playing as characters that you like if you have played a Fire Emblem game before, you'll be playing as them for hours so you should at least like them
I personally like to play as Marth, Caeda, Olivia and Azura. All of the Archers and Flying units are pretty much the same so I would just choose one of them to work on instead of having multiple of the same class.

Kimyonaakuma

Hyrule

I pretty much stuck to sword Fighters, notably Rowan, Chrom, Marth, but also levelled up Robin as well. I recently wanted a change so levelled up Takumi (absolutely love him), Ryoma and Elise. Tactically, taking an archer (Takumi) for mounted/drake mobs, makes life so much easier. But play what you like is the main thing, but don't be afraid to mix it up a little.
Some Takumi gameplay I uploaded from my switch:

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage

Swordsman83

somehow i don't like those characters on horses or dragon or Pegasus.. more difficult to control.

Swordsman83

Yosheel

You get used to them. I used to hate the pegasus riders too.

Wyvern riders are amazing to rack up KOs, their running strong attack basically kills everything in a relatively large area. Pegasus riders have this attack too, although it's a bit less effective.

Pegasus riders have the best running speed in the game, and they can serve as healers once promoted. So they're amazing utility units. You can also spam their lance throwing attack to deplete critical gauges and juggle enemies indefinitely.

The horses usually have great speed and they can sweep the floor with ther enemies quite effectively.

As a side note, bow users accumulate special extremely quick, pair two up and you'll have dual specials in no time. Giving them a weapon with an extra effectiveness skill is quite amazing to watch. All that slow motion.

Edited on by Yosheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Swordsman83

im done with story mode.

which history map is the easiest to get master crest to unlock unique weapon full potential ?

Swordsman83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic