Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 741 to 760 of 775

Grumblevolcano

It's 28th for the US, either late 28th or early 29th for Europe and 29th for Japan. The eshop listing for 31st is the placeholder listing put up back in October when the content was first preorderable.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

The badge list tonight may say a lot about FE Warriors' future, look at the DLC medals for the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors:

• Complete Map x3
  • A Rank in all Map battles x3
  • Find all secret elements on Map x3
  • Level 150, 200, 255
  • 999 of a single material
  • 100 amiibo presents
  • Collect all 8-bit weapons
  • A Rank in all Boss Challenge battles
  • A Rank in all battles in Ganon's Fury
  • A Rank in all Challenge Mode battles
  • Obtain all medals

I didn't fully complete much of Legends (completed a lot but not 100% in most maps) so most of the badges are hidden hence why I'm using the Wii U version medals. If the Awakening DLC comes with just complete History maps and reach higher level badges like the other FE Warriors DLC packs then there's likely a second wave of DLC already planned. But if there's stuff like obtain all character exclusive weapons then this is probably it (the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors didn't get meaningful DLC after the Boss pack).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

@OdnetninAges They mentioned other games might be in a sequel, given how well the first game sold, it probably won't happen so soon.

Smash_kirby

Grumblevolcano

The update is now live!

Grumblevolcano

Judi

aw hell why is this update taking forever to download. I blame my internet.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Eel

Huh, so on the 3DS I kind of downloaded the characters, I can see the new pack on the store.

But the 1.5 update itself is still not available apparently. So I can't use them.

Edit: aha, I found it in the eshop. Not in updates, not by searching for the latest releases... It was in the fire emblem warriors shelf-thingy in the main page.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Judi

Galeforce is now in the game. Time to put it on everyone like a true FE player.

Judi

@Meowpheel Her warrior special heals HP at least.

Unless I'm dumb and Robin's does too and I never noticed.

Eel

I assume that's to complement her personal skill. Which drains her hp constantly.

Anyway all the characters have unique specials and awakening finishers. Even the clones.

As a side note, Linde also uses Nosferatu (in her awakening finisher). It heals her too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

I dunno. Guess it was to make her stand out in the sea of tomes.

I do find it funny how her whole schtick is Aura, light magic, goodness. And and yet her flashiest move has her stealing the life of her victims with the signature dark magic spell.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

Nosferatu was a light magic spell in some of the games, not sure about Shadow Dragon but definitely Path of Radiance.

Grumblevolcano

JaxonH

Is there a good guide for this game that tells which levels have master seals? Or is it every level? I see I'm missing Anna's Momentos for a few levels, same for Master Seal.

Also, how viable is it to level up all your characters? Or should I stick with my faves only?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH For Story mode there's a Master Seal in chapters 5, 8, 11, 13, 15 and 18. The remaining Master Seals are S rank rewards in History mode (every History map except Hero Challenge has at least 1). As for leveling up, stick to favourites and level the rest up with leftover gold.

Grumblevolcano

Judi

@JaxonH this is probably the best resource I’ve found, because it’s maintained by the community. If I recall, every history map (except one maybe) has a Master Seal.

In terms of leveling up characters, it depends on what you mean. If you mean getting to MAX level, then it’s definitly a grind, and probably not worth it. If you mean getting characters to a level where they’re useable on most maps, then that’s easier.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.