Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 721 to 740 of 775

Judi

In my quest to grind the dookie out of this game I've made all the crests for 1 unit and maxed supports with 2. I've gotten most weapons set up the way I want them.

@Meowpheel Yea I hated flying units at first until I actually learned how to use them. Also being able to dart around the map ain't half bad.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Grumblevolcano

The Awakening DLC is coming out March 22nd.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

yokokazuo

The Awakening DLC has been really confusing regarding when it was supposedly releasing. Things seemed to point to a release last week with the original event calendar in Heroes showing the Awakening maps coming then before it was updated and changed.
Famitsu lists it as releasing today (22nd) in Japan, but there are 9 hours left in the day and it seems unlikely now. And the Awakening maps in Heroes are going to be released on the 29th now which seems to be the supposed actual release date.

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition has been released in Japan today however, so it could possibly be the reason for the delay.

Here’s some images from Famitsu of new costumes and the new characters though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

That Emmeryn costume for Lissa. <3

Also Tharja is not Robin. She's Bayonetta.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Beedrill4Smash

YES! I've been waiting to get unique weapons for the Awakening characters. Not to mention Awakening Opuses. Awakening characters will no longer be crippled power wise compared to everyone else!

Beedrill4Smash

Grumblevolcano

@yokokazuo Yeah, it's confirmed that 22nd is an error with the DLC actually coming on the 29th. Video capture's also added with the new update.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

I figured it wouldn't be today... After all, they always release the pictures and details several days in advance.

Bloop.

Eel

Oh wow. I was battling Velezark as Sakura, and he kind of did his move where several dark balls explode around him at the same time as Sakura did her weak point or special attack (one of those two, can't remember which) and the game lagged hard.

Like, 5 fps.

I wish this game had the ability to record videos.

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma No, video recording is in tomorrow's update.

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

I've figured the clones out, it's a class type thing. For example Validar, Gharnef and Tharja are all Robin clones but they're also all Sorcerers. Combine that with the fact battle animations of characters with the same class are generally the same in the main Fire Emblem games answers the question of why there's clones in Warriors.

Grumblevolcano

Judi

Today is the day for the Awakening DLC, right?

Kimyonaakuma

I think it's tomorrow (29th)

Kimyonaakuma

SheldonRandoms

eShop listing had it for the 31st. if nadda tomorrow, then at least it'll rev up when I finish making that potato salad.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Judi

Huh, strange. I'll remain optimistic in that this, this, and this are correct. (It's worth noting I guess that I'm talking the 28th in the US).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.