Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 701 to 720 of 775

Eel

Wait, for real?!

Just like that without warning?

Hm that's odd, it updated but nothing changed.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel There's the DLC installed but no update (still version 1.4.0) hence you don't see any changes ingame. We'll see the changes when 1.5.0 arrives.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

Either an accident or a delay, maybe Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition being a mid-May game outside Japan led to the DLC being moved to late March (22nd or 29th).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

I doubt that has anything to do with the dlc.

We never had a firm date for this dlc to begin with. Only "March".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

yokokazuo

Going by info from Fire Emblem Heroes, Tharja’s Warriors map was originally going to start on the 13th or 14th, but then it was changed so it will be later this month. They usually appear alongside the DLC so it seems it was supposedly going to release this past week, but got delayed a bit for some reason.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Kimyonaakuma

They are probably making sure that the game is as good as it's going to get so they can move onto their next project whether it's a new game or season pass.
It's probably worth spending an extra week to avoid working on it ever again.

I collect my log-in bonus everyday for Heroes but I don't actively play it. The lack of story or map variety means that I lose interest quite easily. I come back around to play it sometimes but that won't be for a while...

Kimyonaakuma

Beedrill4Smash

To add to the fire, I would also be shocked if they didn't, at the very least, make one more pack of characters.

My reasoning comes from both the enemy Knight and enemy Warriors. They have two unique move sets, as far as I can tell, just sitting around. There's no way Koei Tecmo isn't going to try and capitalize on them.

Beedrill4Smash

Judi

@Beedrill4Smash I have no doubt they'll do more DLC, but it won't be for this reason. Every Musou game that I've ever played had unattainable NPC fodder-enemy movesets. Additionally, all current evidence suggests that they really aren't interested in providing a wildly varied set of play-styles, given the amount of duplicates so far.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Beedrill4Smash

@Judi Well whatever the reason they continue to sell DLC, I just want to see more classes represented/playable.

Generals, ninjas/any dagger or shuriken user (This won't happen because they'd have to add a whole new weapon type), Heroes (No, Naverre being called one doesn't count), Bow knight, Dread fighter, ANY transformer (Keaton, Panne, or Kaden), Villager (mainly because of Donnel), Hell they could bring Alm in as his Conqueror class.

I mean, they won't of course, but I can dream.

Beedrill4Smash

Grumblevolcano

I'm not sure but I think we'll at least get the update with mostly Robin clones.

Grumblevolcano

Eel

I don't see a problem adding the Ninja weapon class.

They'd just need to make it work like the other non-triangle weapons we already have. Give it a special strong attack that opens the weak point gauge.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

roy130390

I suppose that if they add a Ninja character, it would be from Fates since no other games had one before, which would lead to a constant whining about how they keep adding Fates characters. Personally, I wouldn't mind, it woud be wesome to be able o use Saizo or any other Ninja in the game, and I certainly don't mind more Fates characters.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Grumblevolcano

@roy130390 Older games had thieves, you could easily fit a character like Sothe in there instead. Though I don't think the fanbase would be happy either if the Radiant Dawn representation ended up being the Dawn Brigade.

Grumblevolcano

RR529

I'd love to see Kagero(AKA, Birthright's Camilla), if we got a ninja.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Beedrill4Smash

If they did add a ninja I'd love to see Saizo, but knowing Koei Tecmo, they'd add Kagero because of the Waifus.

Edited on by Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

Eel

Why not both. Saizo's outfit has as much cleavage as Kagero's.

Anyway yeah, by Ninja I also include all the similar classes in the series, not just Ninja Ninja.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

I'm finally catching up to the 3DS version on the Switch. This time I did The Dark Pontifex before starting Noble Lady of Caelin. Which I'm about halfways in right now.

I also discovered the blessings of using Marth more often. He levels up like crazy.

Also I now find myself enjoying the flying units more than before.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.