Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,049

Ryu_Niiyama

@DarthNocturnal I feel like mods could make that happen... Not sure about the flying units though.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Handheld footage looks fabo 😁

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

Man, this game is going to look so good on a Switch Lite. It already looks really good on an undocked Phat.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ralizah

@Tsurii Jesus christ, that was brutal!

Awesome fight scene. Awesome weapons. Just awesome all-around.

Edited on by Ralizah

JaxonH

That was some heavy stuff.

The blood off the sword just impressed on her face... brutal

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

Ok, after seeing all the early impressions (without reading much into the plot), it makes me want a Fates remake. Maybe in a decade... WOO I am so hyped for this game!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Tyranexx

Tsurii wrote:

The game's intro/opening for those curious. I absolutely adore Studio Khara's work on the cutscenes in this (and Echoes lel)
And if Khara rings a bell to ya, that's the Rebuild of Evangelion peeps.

Maaaaannn that was sick! Very awesome fight scene, very intense, sweetly animated.

It's gonna be so hard putting this one off....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

JaxonH

Early impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

Sounds like we’ve got a real masterpiece on our hands here.

JaxonH

Excellent voice acting. Top notch. That’s what made Persona 5 so great. It wasn’t some incredible story (although it was good), it was the characters, and nothing drove that home more than the voice acting.

This game has that same kind of high-quality voice acting really makes you love the characters. And from what we heard from the Thanibomb leak, the story is excellent too- the best in the series.

I never noticed they color coordinate the eyes with the hair. Raphael has yellow eyes and yellow hair. Sothis green eyes and green hair. Etc. That’s interesting

Ryu_Niiyama

W00t same sex romances confirmed! Granted FE isn’t really about romance even in games that result in kids but I am just happy when devs remember that we exist. I don’t know very much about the story as I am on media blackout so I will make my choice blind. Although a student teacher relationship, even though these aren’t students in the modern sense, hits my squick button. So I may skip but be grateful it is there.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

-Green-

Byleth being able to romance some of these characters is still just kind of weird tbh. In many cases he’s romancing former students (regardless of their age) and it’s still awkward. Especially with some of them calling you still teacher. In other cases you’re able to romance characters substantially older than you who very well could've known you since a child.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

JaxonH

More glowing impressions.

DenDen

Really not interested in this sorry.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

JaxonH

No kidding lol.

This is the Fire Emblem forum. If you’re not interested then go to a different forum. Why even bother wasting your time and the time of others having to read a pointless post.

Venus_Adept

I have been expecting the Fire Emblem game for switch since the day i bought mine. And im pretty sure this will become one of my most played games, joining Smash, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and BOTW.

Venus_Adept

JaxonH

Ya, will definitely be a "most played" contender alongside Zelda and Monster Hunter.

Not much longer now. When we wake up tomorrow morning it'll be the 10 day countdown...

JaxonH

@Tsurii
Do you have to wait for delivery, or are you preoccupied the first couple days after release?

Ya Fire Emblem is all I can think about. DQ Builders 2 is a nice, high quality distraction and Marvel will be nice for a week, but come July 26th everything else becomes non-existent

Ralizah

@Ryu_Niiyama I just hope the same sex options are significantly better than in Fates, where my choices were

• fem: crazy goth girl who wants to be Tharja
  • mal: crazy older guy who likes to inflict pain on others

Venus_Adept

Lol I dont know what to play untill 26th. Im looking for something in my backlog "not time consuming" maybe ill give captain toad treasure tracker a chance. After 26th its going to be Fire Emblem Full Time untill maybe Astral Chain.

Venus_Adept

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic