Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,221

komodo182

@BlueOcean I would save up for 825 tokens and buy a 10 pack of the 75 token packs. The reason for 825 tokens is sometimes they ask if you want an eleventh one for 75 tokens with a guaranteed epic card. Look at which cars you are close to unlocking to decide which pack. That is what I would do.

The special event is a great way to get extra money, tokens, blueprints and rep. Especially stage 2 if you have the mercedes.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@Sunsy Also I can't remember if you are in a club or not and was too lazy to search back through this thread. Clubs are a great way to get more rewards (coins, blueprints, tokens, etc).

Sunsy

@komodo182 Very much looking forward to it. All I have is seven more Daily Car Loot races, or less if the blueprint comes out of the pack, or I grab a blueprint from the Legends Store. I also do this, when close to unlocking or starring up, I'll buy a blueprint or two from the Legends Store with some coins or tokens.

Yes, I'm in a club with a friend I known for years, together we unlock rewards and it's been very useful.

@BlueOcean Have fun, I usually watch gaming related videos and streams on my Switch with it. BTW, if you need more coins, play Daily Car Loot. Every race gets you 2,000 coins, so doing 10 races gets you 20,000 coins as it builds up. Plus, blueprints if you beat certain times with certain class cars. Just a tip I wanted to share.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Welshland

I have spaces in my club at the moment called Welsh Crew, feel free to search us out and I will accept

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

komodo182

Almost legend. 119 to go

Sunsy

Three blueprints left until I unlock the Vulcan and my first A-class car. Got lucky checking the 1PM Legends Store update and they had some blueprints for gold coins. Made up for the spent gold coins after doing the special event to earn more coins. Not too bad, I'd say.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

For those you don't know (maybe I was the only one who didn't know), if you go into your inventory, you can trade your import parts for red tokens. Great way to get them for some blueprints on cars you can't get any other way right now. I had like 80 of each part and each one sells for 15 red tokens. So I sold like 30 of each type.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 yep, and trading those import parts are great for getting those blueprints on that car that goes for 1200 red tokens daily. Can't remember what it's called.. SIN something? It is also a car usable in the Koenigsegg events.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra That's what I am saving for.

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra @komodo182 OMG, I've been buying the SIN BPs with red tokens too. Thanks for the tip about the import parts trade in: I knew about it but was reluctant to try...will do it now. BUT QUESTION: Maybe it's me, but when I spend my red tokens down for a SIN BP, it seems like my packs make a point of giving me BPs of my maxed out cars so as to refill my red tokens, which is always disappointing. Have you experienced the same?

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

CurryPowderKeg79

Got to platinum for the first time this season. Read the posts on this forum about how it's easier to get too platinum with the new scoring system. I guess i'm not as bad a$$ as i thought i was.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

bluedogrulez

@CurryPowderKeg79 Congrats CPK!! I'd say it's not easy, more of a grind this time. Fun fact about reaching platinum: next season, you will start with 1100 points rather than the standard 1000.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez and once you win like one race, you get to silver. I got like 2 points and moved to silver.

komodo182

@Sunsy I think coins vary by level or something since I get 3,300 for the daily loot

Sunsy

Unlocked the Vulcan tonight! Finally have an A-Class car, not only that it upped my garage level to 6 and unlocked A-Class Novice in Career mode. Gave it a bit of a test drive in the offline quick race mode as well, feels good to drive. Not only that, but the special event packs and the daily car loot starred up my Challenger SRT8, so the stars are now maxed out.

@komodo182 Alright, then that's good to know. I just said 2,000 since that's what I was getting from daily loot races. Making note on the red tokens too. I saw that in the inventory, but never considered it.

komodo182

@Sunsy Congrats on unlocking the new car.
Also multiplayer price money goes up as you level too. When I get first place I get 8250 coins.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Thank you. Also going to keep an eye on that, I was unaware about these increases. I always thought it stayed the same for in first place.

komodo182

@Sunsy Luckily, no. Cars cost a lot more later on. Its easy to drop 1,000,000+ coins upgrading cars.

komodo182

@Sunsy I think I spent around 1,500,000-2,000,000 coins today upgrading cars.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic