Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,221

komodo182

@Daniel36 I don't get that synchronize thing when I upgrade my cars ( I don't think).
I dropped 500k (literally three parts-that's it) on the same car today (hopefully nothing bad happens).
If you can't spend your coins in this game, that doesn't make sense either.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

C-Chakra

@komodo182 I do very similar things to max out my cars, can't see how spending coins is somehow violating rules. Pretty weird reply from them, personally I think it was just a screw up on their servers in the way your account was being registered and it somehow flagged something.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Daniel36

Your car stats are probably online, so the update process just takes a small bit.

It's probably just a brain fart on their servers.

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 @C-Chakra either way, I don't like being called a cheater and I don't want it to happen again.

Banjo-

C-Chakra wrote:

@komodo182 I do very similar things to max out my cars, can't see how spending coins is somehow violating rules. Pretty weird reply from them, personally I think it was just a screw up on their servers in the way your account was being registered and it somehow flagged something.

I believe that this could be the case seeing that there are other glitches like the software getting corrupted easily.

@komodo182 I think that the reply you got is a template, however it takes for granted that the recipient is a cheater and I understand that you (and other people) feel offended. The good part of the message is that it leaves the door open. Let's wait for their message so we can give you further advice but basically say that you haven't done anything wrong and that you believe that it's a mistake.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean I'll let you know what they say

bluedogrulez

Komodo is no cheater, just uber talented (and committed)!!

I'm Switchless through Friday through Sunday (doh!), but this new season sets up great for me with my SCG starred up and await upgrades. Just need to get out of Silver with than slow Viper, the 911 or 50th Camaro (and you all probably know which one I'm rolling with ; ) ).

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Conmantine

Hi, I need a club. I left my last because I got 16k rep and the rest of the club only got 9k combined. So, I'm looking for a top 100, preferably top 50 club to call home, thanks.

Conmantine

Banjo-

@komodo182 We are by your side.

@Daniel36 I just unlocked the Lamborghini, my first B car. When a new season starts, do you have to play with different cars? I can't use the Chevrolet Camaro but just the Nissan 370Z (I'm currently at Silver League).

Banjo-

komodo182

@Conmantine We aren't top 100, but you are welcome to join ours. Siege Engine. Asphalt Club Tag #15a1

komodo182

@BlueOcean The seasons change and you use different cars each week.

Conmantine

komodo182 wrote:

@Conmantine We aren't top 100, but you are welcome to join ours. Siege Engine. Asphalt Club Tag #15a1

How much rep do y'all get a season? Just looking for better rewards than carrying an entire club to 25k

Conmantine

komodo182

@Conmantine Normally 100k rewards, but if you are doing 25k, it would be higher.

Daniel36

@Conmantine - I only joined a couple days ago, and while my points are nowhere near the high marks Komodo and C-Cakra obtain every week, I do contribute quite a bit, so I'd say Siege Engine will be going places if you join as well.

Daniel36

komodo182

I got a reply from gamesoft, but it doesn't help me any. I once again asked for more details since I did none of those things mentioned in the email. Here is the reply below:

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry about this situation, but unfortunately we cannot provide you with detailed information of the restriction since it may contain confidential information.

Specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:

• Using cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Services
  • Using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing your password to any third-party or permitting any third-party to access your Account
  • Sublicensing, renting, leasing, selling, trading, gifting, bequeathing or otherwise transferring your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone
  • Accessing or using a third-party account or any Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator
  • Utilizing multiple accounts, manual procedures, bots, scripts or other processes in order to accumulate or “farm” Virtual Items
  • Using the Services in a commercial manner, including the transferring of Virtual Items in exchange for “real-world” money
  • Taking advantage of exploits, by using or communicating them

You will immediately be banned from the Services if you are found to be participating in one of these activities. Any conduct by you in violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in the suspension or termination of your Account and your access to the Services.

For more information, please refer to this link: http://www.gameloft.com/conditions/

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Banjo-

@komodo182 Another template response. I would tell them that I believe that it's an error because I haven't manipulated the Switch console nor the software and I haven't used my account in any unusual way.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean Is what it is I guess. As long as it doesn't happen again.

Banjo-

@komodo182 So everything is normal this season for you? I'm happy about that.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic