Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,221

Grumble24

That’s insane Komodo I can’t believe they’d think you were cheating you’re a prolific player is all. I gotta squeeze in more play time I’ve been sucked into the Witcher and haven’t played any other games for days!

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

@UmbrageHill Witcher is an amazing game. I have done three playthroughs and might start working on a fourth. When I couldn't play this game, I actually started a fourth playthrough, but not sure if I will continue it yet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

Probably not exactly a news flash, but a GameLoft forum mod confirmed to me today that the development team does intend for the Switch version to eventually have the same content as the mobile version, meaning we should see the Osaka and Caribbean courses at some point.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez Nice! I had no idea that there were more courses. I did check the soundtrack out on Google Play once and saw there was a lot of music that we don't have, so I assume we will get those too. Haha, I barely even notice the music anymore, it doesn't really register in my brain after so many hours.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Banjo-

That is nice indeed because I only play it on Switch.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean I only play on switch as well

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

@BlueOcean I can't imagine playing this one on mobile. So fast, so much going on...I even struggle with the Switch screen while playing handheld. Sitting directly in front of the game room TV with pro controller in hand is, conversely, pure gaming bliss.

Banjo-

@bluedogrulez @komodo182 I play it on Switch Lite but with physical controls (no touchscreen). I rarely play anything on the phone.

Banjo-

bluedogrulez

Finally maxed out my Lambo Asterion today. Does anyone know if that is the end of the Daily Challenges reward? Or do I get red trade tokens from now on? BPs for another car?

Welshland

I'm enjoying the game my Club Welsh Crew are pretty awesome and we get a lot of the rewards. Me on the other hand, I'm not so great I struggle to get into Gold when playing online

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

Banjo-

Last season was my first and I got Gold the same day but this season I can't reach Gold because the cars I'm able to use are low-rating.

Banjo-

Welshland

yeah same here. It seems when a new season starts I'm having to use my lower ranked cars and there are only 2 unlocked so I am limited to the number of races I can have. I refuse spend any physical money on the game

Banjo-

Yeah, I started playing from time to time when it launched. When they invited me to join a club I started playing daily. Then I tried the multiplayer races and reached Gold with my favourite D car in one day. This season I have to use other cars and I can't reach Gold. I won't pay anything mostly because I get an error almost everyday that says that the software can't be started so I have to download the game several times a week. I don't know what's wrong but it only happens with this game. The second reason is that this game is online and the offline mode is a barren land.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Daniel36

Welshland wrote:

I'm enjoying the game my Club Welsh Crew are pretty awesome and we get a lot of the rewards. Me on the other hand, I'm not so great I struggle to get into Gold when playing online

The more you play, the more you can upgrade your cars, and the more you upgrade your cars, the higher you will be able to push yourself in multiplayer.

There is no shame in "only" reaching gold, especially when you are relatively new to the game.

And it seems early adopters are still very much playing daily, so you simply have a lot of stiff opposition at the moment. Don't let that discourage you. You will get better cars eventually, and you will push into Platinum and eventually Legend.

I am currently "stuck" at Platinum. I am a good racer, but I simply can't compete with the many 3000+ ranked cars when my best cars are around 2500. I am sure I wlil reach Legend in a week or two, depending on the car loadouts.

But seriously, this game rewards your time investments as much as your skill in the game, so if you are relatively new, you simply can't expect to reach the top 1000 of racers.

Daniel36

Cyndy75

Asphalt 9 is a big let down. It is purely aimed at sucking as much money out of you as possible.

Cyndy75

Cyndy75

Don't bother with this game. Everything about it is purely designed to suck money out of you constantly.
This is a shame, as it was fun. But I quit.

Cyndy75

Welshland

@Cyndy75 I have no intentions of spending anything on the game

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic