Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,221

Banjo-

@bluedogrulez Yep, I already have a fully upgraded Nissan 370Z and do the daily events but I usually use the Chevrolet Camaro because it's faster. I can't wait to get that B car and make progress in my career.

@komodo182 Every two days or so I need to redownload the software because of the error I told you about. Today an update was released, I hope that it fixes these issues because it's so annoying. They need to prioritise these bugs.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean update didn't solve it.
I achieved it and an redownloading it now.
If not, I might have to stop for awhile since nothing is adding up.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Banjo-

@komodo182 It's so annoying. I hope that they fix whatever is wrong with the code.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean I hope so too.
I'm over 300 hours in and would like to keep playing.

komodo182

No dice. I can't do anything

Banjo-

@komodo182 Have you contacted the developer yet? If so let's hope they reply soon.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean I did last night. No reply yet.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 any luck with the issue getting resolved yet dude? Sucks getting robbed of hitting Legend due to "technical difficulties", it's the crucial part of the week. That deserves some free blueprints I reckon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra I did get back on a bit ago. It was most of last night (after I spent over 700k on my main car) and then most of tonight. Definitively won't reach legend since I missed a whole day right near the end. Can't say I am happy and I would love to know what the heck that was about.

Daniel36

Seeing as it is a pretty much continually updated game, there are bound to be some errors in there every now and again.

Strangely I had no issues these days. I did have some issues a little while back where I also wasn't able to enter multiplayer, but none these days.

Ahh well, it will be at least two more seasons before I can hope to reach Legend. I am missing the cars for that last push from 2100 onward.

Daniel36

Banjo-

@komodo182 They definitely should give you something. Any news today?

@Daniel36 Yes but I get the software error almost everyday. I install the game on the internal memory and it's the only game I have this issue with. The Switch checks for corrupted data on system settings, says it's s fine and suggests to redownload. That solves the issue but it always comes back. I never close the software while it's saving/synchronising so I'd say that I'm not doing anything wrong. I was expecting yesterday's update to solve it but I just got the same error today morning. The error just won't let me launch the game without redownloading. I own a Switch Lite and it's not hacked or anything.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

komodo182

I got a reply

"Kindly note that there were some in-game restrictions imposed on your game profile.

Those in-game restrictions are part of actions that are applied due to unauthorized alterations to the game previously found on your account.

We hope that from now on you will keep playing fair and we might consider removing those restrictions from your account."

So I asked them to tell me exactly what I did wrong since I have no clue.

Banjo-

@komodo182 Oh, they were straightforward, weren't they? Ask them what you did wrong according to them.

Banjo-

komodo182

@BlueOcean I did.
Waiting on that reply. I quite enjoy this game and being accused of cheating is not something that makes me happy which is basically what they said above as far as I can tell.

komodo182

@BlueOcean They generally take several days to reply. So maybe by Monday.

Daniel36

How on earth are you even able to alter the game unauthorized on the Switch to begin with?

It would be weird if inability to access multiplayer is somehow related to them thinking we are cheating. I mean, I can't help it I am kicking everyone's butt online with a car 1000 points less in rank because I am simply awesome at this game. That's not cheating, that is being really good at the game.

I guess I can understand them raising some questions on your ungodly amount of points scored in the club season, haha. But they should just check it out before reaching to very odd conclusions.

Honestly, how can you cheat in this game?

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 My only guess is that I dropped like 700-800k on a car at once. I saved up winnings for several days and spent that much on the icona at once. After I did that, I couldn't go on multiplayer. But that's a stupid reason to ban someone.
As for points @C-Chakra gets more points than I do normally.

Banjo-

@Daniel36 I think it's very difficult to cheat on this game on Switch, the save file is cloud-only and it's not a phone apk file that you can manipulate. I'm starting to think that you @komodo182 got a template reply just because something was unusual like spending a lot of coins and that is unfair because that has nothing to do with cheating. However, all that you can do is wait for them to reply.

Banjo-

Daniel36

Yeah probably automated action taken during unusual activity coupled with template response.

Still, what's wrong with saving up your cash? If you buy the 99.99 pack you get that amount of money too and you can't tell me people who bought such a pack didn't immediately max out the bought car that came with it.

Time for a theory. Maybe if you upgrade too fast, this happens? Every time you upgrade, the game takes like 0.25 seconds to "Synchronize" (you can see it where the upgrade button is I think), and maybe if you go too fast the game will get confused as to where your car is in the upgrade tree.

Edited on by Daniel36

Daniel36

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic