Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,221

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez Yeah, if I get the Ford GT I probably will not care about the Shelby.

I'm also going to start needing to play docked as the speed of the S-Class causes me to do great until I miss judge a turn on the small screen and self-crash at 250+ mph in multiplayer. Had two 1st place races turn into last place finishes in the last 10% this morning.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

bluedogrulez

@Darknyht The thought of navigating those rail yards at 250 mph on the small screen sends shivers down my spine! Great that you're racing S-Class in MP though. Do you have to be Platinum to access your S cars?

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez This round yes, but it appears the cars are shuffled each week to make sure you have to get them all. This round the Centenario was included in Platinum so I can run it with all the skill of a crash test dummy.

Darknyht

C-Chakra

lol, those damn max rank Corvettes make it pretty difficult... My 3200 rank Centenario stands no chance against them, the Corvette is just too good. Mine is at 3,222 rank and it destroys Centenarios much higher. I'm really close to hitting Legend and top 100 atm, but I think my only chance to reach it is only using the Corvette... just gotta be patient.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Darknyht

@C-Chakra I got so much crap draws for the cards on the Corvette event. Ended up 6 short of unlocking it, but I can see where it will be a beast in multiplayer. I seem to have more luck with the Laferrari than the Centenario, but I think it's mostly because it fits with my driving style.

Darknyht

bluedogrulez

I came up 7 BPs short with the Vette and had a stack of tokens to buy more packs when it ended. Doh. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TOKENS ON THE BLACK FRIDAY PACKS. 130 Tokens and I get a single flippin Centenario card that I should be winning with the daily event (the structure of which has suddenly changed).

In happier news, my starred up Astin is a MP beast (in the Gold ranks). Maybe platinum is in the cards by week's end ***fingers crossed***

EnJaePii

Anyone looking to add club members? Daily player, just not able to get all the club rewards cuz I can’t get anyone to join my club so I dissolved it and am looking to get in with someone? Anybody?

EnJaePii

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra CONGRATS ON JOINING THE RANKS OF THE LEGENDARY!!

C-Chakra

@EnJaePii We currently have a full club but I will take a look at the list and see if there is an inactive member we can remove.

@bluedogrulez Thanks Bluedog! It was tough getting there but worth it because now I don't care when I lose races. So now I can just use any old car and work on the rep.

C-Chakra

@EnJaePii send a request to Siege Engine. I made a space for you.

bluedogrulez

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hey, the Japanese News blurbs on my home menu say Season 2 is coming tomorrow. No idea what that means, but I’m holding my tokens and coins until i see what’s doing (hopefully) tomorrow.

Daniel36

Season 2 huh? I didn't play much these past days so I am hugely behind on everyone now. Maybe Season 2 will get me reinvested.

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 Nothing new in career mode that I saw

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra El Capitan! Can you accept Driver 3095? She sent a request and would give us more points than some of the inactives...

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez Yep, for sure! I'll jump on now and get it sorted (i'm currently awol but I do have the switch in my bag of gizmos, and just got phone range).

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra Thanks for the add!

So these 75 token packs are wild. I probably bought 5 of the LaFerrari packs because i’m only a few BPs away...and received no LaFerraris😱. Then switch to the Aventator and two of the three packs had multiple Aventator BPs. Not sure how random it is....

Grumble24

@bluedogrulez I’ve noticed that too so I just buy he 65 token pack to save on tokens

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

C-Chakra

I learnt from the Corvette week to save up and get the 750 token 10 packs for the Aventador, that way I know i'm guaranteed some blueprints. I got some real nice luck with one them, scoring 24 BPs. I think i'm really close to getting the 4th star now.

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez I think the only real benefit for the 75 token packs are when the Epic Blueprints are involved (which usually are only in special token packs or rare event items), but the odds seem pretty bad to be honest. I spend almost every token gained in one event on packs and completed ranks in multiple vehicles that were not the car of the event.

Most of the ultra rare vehicles only have blueprints during their 4 day events and cannot be found elsewhere. I am seeing the most value in hitting the daily Class events, especially the weekend x5 pack event; or hitting the special events like the Corvette one where you unlock multiple ranks because so many cards are given out. I typically target those before anything else.

(I got bored one night and looked to see what cars had unlocks in My Career mode and found a lot of high end vehicles that only had special packs or events that gave them.)

Darknyht

bluedogrulez

@UmbrageHill @C-Chakra @Darknyht Appreciate the feedback and insight! I'm too much of a spendthrift to save up 750 tokens, lol, but I guess that's why I haven't scored these limited edition cars. I'm bracing for impact with the Aventador, bc I can foresee MP matches with fields of them and I'm trying to keep up with my 911, lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic