Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,221

bluedogrulez

@Darknyht How close are you to the Shelby? I'm 4 BP away and feel like I'm a million away . . .

..and do try the Anniversary Camaro in MP the next time your top cars are out of gas :.. (

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

GazzaB85

Does anyone know if you can turn the knockdown camera off pls? It puts me off thanks

GazzaB85

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez I will check next time I am in the game. This is a busy season for me both at home and work so I am getting even less time than usual.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

bluedogrulez

@GazzaB85 i am wondering the same thing...there is an option in the settings for something camera related...not sure if it is this, but will check and report back.

bluedogrulez

@GazzaB85 CONFIRMED!! You can turn off the “Knockdown Camera” in Settings. Hit the icon on the top right of the screen, choose game settings then sound and display and you can toggle Knockdown Camera off on bottom right. Tested in My Career and Daily Goals and the difference is GREAT!!

bluedogrulez

Siege Fire is a TOP 100 club in the world!! Of course this is mostly due to @C-Chakra who is killing it. Thinking the season ends soon...but would be cool to finish in the TOP 100.

Edited on by bluedogrulez

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez Thanks bluedog! I just have a lot more spare time than you guys though it seems. And a pretty good selection of cars because of it. Also, the crew is what keeps me interested in the game, so cheers to the crew too!

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra Twas a good season!! 100,000 tokens to top it off, and my season pack was filled with Shelby BPs! Hope everyone else got BPs they could use!

HobbitGamer

@C-Chakra Confirmed: Chakra plays while sleeping!
I've finally gotten the new pup to understand I'm not holding her dog toy while playing my Switch handheld. hopefully I can get some good races in before a Fallout session this evening.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Darknyht

Like it or not I will have to engage multiplayer more now. Cannot progress in Career mode until I get an S-Class or better cars in lower classes.

EDIT: Well, that was a short lived problem. Unlocked the starter S-Class Lamborghini today, along with getting my next star in the B-Class Lamborghini. They opened up a path for me to finally unlock the Ferrari that you get a single blueprint for finishing most seasons in My Career. Don't know if it was just luck of the draw or what, but I am having an easier time with multiplayer this time around too. Also felt good to win a Hunted race with an "unqualified" Red flagged car.

Edited on by Darknyht

Darknyht

komodo182

@Darknyht glad to hear it. Congrats

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@C-Chakra What keyboard do you use for the chat?

C-Chakra

@komodo182 I use the touchscreen keyboard... I only play handheld mode

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

I maxed my garage!

Darknyht

@komodo182 Yeah this weekend was a good one. Also unlocked the A-Class Nissan, maxed out the Porsche 911 daily blueprint and the VW D-Class. I should be able to max out the Jaguar through career mode blueprints as I only need 2 more.

I am starting to believe I am gong to unlock the Ford GT before I get the Shelby however.

Darknyht

bluedogrulez

@Darknyht : I was so stoked to get the Shelby, but then had to one-star max it out to complete that Chapter 1 event that ended with the Shelby. Not a great car, not at one star at least.

My crowning achievement so far: Taking first in a field full of Lambos and Jags with my Anniversary Camaro (sub 1700), boosting past one of those 2000+ cars at the finish line FTW. Viva La Siege Engine!

My shameful achievement: Getting pasted by my daughter in split screen 5 out of 6 races. She kept knocking my out right out of the gate (which I didn't even think was possible). Devasting loses, lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic