Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 361 to 370 of 370

Darknyht

@C-Chakra You are on a tear in Club status. I am going to feel like an underachiever if this is your regular progression.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht | Twitter:

komodo182

I really hate multiplayer. No matter what my car just blows up from someone. Normally 2 or 3 times per race and it gets really annoying.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Darknyht

@komodo182 Right there with you. Although I am occasionally getting a second or first place finish because I can pull ahead of everyone else. The bad part is that I am at a point where I have to run multiplayer if I want to accomplish anything for a club.

Darknyht

UmbrageHill

Has anyone beeen in first in multiplayer and then after passing the finish line get bumped to 3rd or worse? I was having a great multiplayer round last night killing it and then the games like haha no you’re actually in 3rd. Idk if there was an update to multiplayer or what but I though if your connection was poor you got booted from the race but it seemed to not be showing the poor connection symbols over cars anymore. I also drove right through another player. I am on the fence about multiplayer mostly because of the connection issues even if you think your doing great a car can just appear and wreck ya.

I DESIRE FUEL AND FIRE
SW-2987-3750-2108
Siege Engine

komodo182

@UmbrageHill A lot of the time its cars that drive through you or you drive through them (they are red/pink/clear) and them you just explode.
That's what happens to me.

I can't do anything in career mode right now until I upgrade cars. So its just the multiplayer and daily event unfortunately.

UmbrageHill

@komodo182 yeah that sucks :/

I have lots of career stuff to do still but i have been doing daily events and multiplayer to get the daily goals and upgrade my cars / get more blueprints.

I DESIRE FUEL AND FIRE
SW-2987-3750-2108
Siege Engine

Darknyht

@komodo182 At least the Viper can kill the current Jaguar pull mission. Unless I get bad luck, I am drawing all three cards. Already got the 20 freebies from Mercedes and Viper, and managed to get to a three-star Jaguar so-far. Actually hopeful I will max it by the end of the week.

Darknyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I have been doing that. I think its 3 stars now. Didn't bother paying to upgrade it since it wouldn't be faster than another B car I have.

Darknyht

@komodo182 It just needs to be good enough to push me past the season it is necessary for. I already have the list of cars I want to focus on upgrading. Everything else only gets what it needs to pass seasons where they are necessary.

Darknyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I'll upgrade it if its worth it when it maxes. But it won't help me with seasons right now. 1026 flags right now

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic