Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 10,553

Ronniego

I have been playing this game for 6 weeks-ish now and still really enjoying it. Being in full time work makes it tough to do all my tasks. I try to play it 1.5 hours a day but trying to cram everything from watering, shopping, talking to villagers, rock hitting, seasonal events, item trading, visiting friends, watering at friends, my island tours, selling turnips and finally island projects. I feel bad sometimes declining to meet I.g friends as I have limited time. Prioritzing is key or I can be on it for hours.

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Haha, not sure why you quoted that comment, but you're welcome; and yay! xD

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist Haha, not sure why you quoted that comment, but you're welcome; and yay! xD

I didn't mean to quote it, I meant to reply!! Ha ha. I've had a very busy day today with work.

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist xD Hope you're getting through it, alright! (>^_^)>

(2 more DIY's in your mailbox)

FattyWhale_42

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist xD Hope you're getting through it, alright! (>^_^)>

(2 more DIY's in your mailbox)

Yeah getting through it fine but its very busy, I'm just missing actually being at work!

Ah thanks will pick them up shortly.

FattyWhale_42

Sugarkist wrote:

I'm just missing actually being at work!

Error... does not compute... system failure... shutting down...

xD

FattyWhale_42

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Sugarkist wrote:

I'm just missing actually being at work!

Error... does not compute... system failure... shutting down...

xD

I know I'm weird Its not so much the work I miss as I'm still doing that from home, its my colleagues I miss as I work with a really great group of lads in IT and the office banter is a real laugh!

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist It's always nice to be able to work with people you like being around.

FattyWhale_42

BrittGOAL14

Sorry I’ve been quiet. I drop off the face of the earth sometimes, you’ll get used to it. Probably will spend the night making my catalog list easier to navigate which should make everyone (especially myself) happier.

Edit: Thanks again for the DIYs. I’m watching your lists and keeping an eye out for summer DIY spares!

Edited on by BrittGOAL14

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

Omg finally got a summer diy in a balloon (the seashell pochette)!!!! Dreams DO come true!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, @Fatty_Whale42 thank you so much for the diys (: And I'm glad those items I sent WERE ones you needed! Hehe

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Yeah, those have been the only new items the last 2 days. :/

And you're welcome! (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

jamesnl

Eunice finally decided to leave, she is in boxes today. Goldie coincidentally arrived in campsite. She wants to move to my island but Resident services said that all plots are occupied, she decided to see if any of the villagers is thinking about moving out and yes Carmen is. Wait, what? Eunice is packing boxes.....shame the game doesn't recognise this and propose Eunice instead. Will be travelling to mystery islands tomorrow, maybe I will find Goldie there. Maybe Eunice too (:

jamesnl

TwilightBoy

I’m so happy, it’s finally snow season in the Southern Hemisphere!!! My island looks so good with snow ❄️

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

Sugarkist

@AndyD I still have the 2 DIY's I want to send you but you're not showing up on my AC friends list. I think this will be because we've not visited each others islands? If you want me to pop over to your island and drop the DIY's off let me know when it would be best for you

Sugarkist

cooldude99 wrote:

I’m so happy, it’s finally snow season in the Southern Hemisphere!!! My island looks so good with snow ❄️

YAY! I bet it looks amazing although I'm partly dreading my lovely green island being all white! Ha ha. I've got a while to wait yet though so I won't worry.

foxyflimflam

@cooldude99 We still need to visit each other sometime so we can show up on the friends list! I haven't been to a southern hemisphere island since close to when the game came out! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

AndyD

Well I had to restart....not sure how long I will be before I get back into this...my switch lite died and there is no transferring the save file.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

BenAV

@AndyD Oh no, that's awful. What happened to your Switch Lite?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

Large Spike in 2 hours. fyi (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic