Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 481 to 500 of 10,553

leerafuse

@AshleighL Awesome. If you see me online I will make sure my gates are open.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

NotTelevision

A small “quality of life” feature they should add is being able separate items in your bag. For example if you have 10 peaches in your inventory you should be able to separate them 5 and 5 in your bag without dropping some on the ground. Alternatively, they could have you select the quantity of the item you want to sell.

Not a huge deal at all, just something I noticed.

NotTelevision

edhe

@NotTelevision You can seperate stacked items, but only one-by-one. You can grab one, and it places it in your inventory. With the example you give, you'd need 5 spaces in your inventory then you can drag each peach onto the others to create two stacks.

It is a bit cumbersome though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Nightcrawler71

I don’t suppose anyone knows what score this game received in the latest Edge magazine (out today)?

Nightcrawler71

Mountain_Man

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@Mountain_Man @BrittGOAL14 It's awesome details like that that make me all the more shocked that PETA went out of the way to attack the museum in Animal Crossing.

I'm not shocked at all. PETA are a bunch of hypocritical idiots who will say anything to get publicity. Remember when they criticized the Tanooki suit in Super Mario claiming that it celebrated the killing of animals and wearing their fur? They're the same organization that prefers euthanizing animals over adoption because death is somehow preferable to being "caged" in a house with owners that adore you.

The Mountain Man

Ganso

Help! I’ve done what Tom Nook told me: search for three places for three houses and some furniture. I did everything, and double-checked every house and furniture. Everything is completed. However, o visit Nook and he keeps on saying that I have to look for the three places for the houses and check the boxes to put all the furniture.

Should I wait for tomorrow?

Gab
My friend code is: SW-2630-6686-6021

veeflames

@Ganso Have you placed the exterior furniture around the houses? For the interior furniture, just make sure you've placed them in the box (you should see a check mark next to the items when you check with the box).

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Ganso

@Vee_Flames FIXED! Yes, everything was in the right place. I gave up on that and started doing other things. I met Nook again and this time he asked if I had finished everything. I don't know what the problem was. But it's solved! I'll have new neighbours tomorrow!!! YAY!

Gab

Mountain_Man

For anybody else having problems, the exterior items need to be placed close to the houses. You can rearrange them later after completing the project.

The Mountain Man

Ganso

@Mountain_Man My exterior items were placed near the houses. In fact, I could see the check symbol on them. I don't know why Nook didn't recognise I had finished my task.

Gab

Boo-Thang

Hi guys! This game is addicting...

Boo-Thang

BrittGOAL14

Boo-Thang wrote:

Hi guys! This game is addicting...

Been properly addicted in general since New Leaf. It’s amazing and I can’t wait to see the hour count after day 10. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Anyone know if tree branches lower your HHA score? I’m currently weeding and shaking trees for bells/furniture/wasps, but have so far chosen to leave the branches...

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Anyone know if tree branches lower your HHA score? I’m currently weeding and shaking trees for bells/furniture/wasps, but have so far chosen to leave the branches...

Why not just pick them up?

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

Mountain_Man wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Why not just pick them up?

Work in progress. Pocket space + storage space issue for now.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Heavyarms55

I gotta say NintendoLife's review really hit the nail on the head. When they talked about how things were starting to feel a little stale right before Resident Services upgrades and then sudden there's a whole ton more stuff to do - they could not have been more right.

I was starting to feel a little meh with the game with how limited everything felt on like days 5 and 6. Just bell grinding for house upgrades and shopping from the tiny selection in the shop (I hope that upgrades at some point!)

But RS upgraded for me today and I can see so much more to do! And terraforming isn't even until later!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BrittGOAL14

@Heavyarms55 Totally agree. My resident services will go under construction tomorrow! Eagerly awaiting Nooks Cranny upgrades, too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic