Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 621 to 640 of 2,648

Lroy

@Judi @mudbuckr Understood. And if it helps Judi: I am writing this at 9am UK time. Our clocks have jumped now and that is the correct time here. So I think that means it is 3am for you?

@agent721 is based in L.A. Perhaps he can help with the time conversion. Where are you based Judi?

Edited on by Lroy

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

OorWullie

@Lroy I'm a maybe for Monday. If I'm at home I'll be there, I might be going to my mates tonight though and staying overnight. If I'm feeling rough tomorrow it's likely I'll still be there tomorrow night haha. Even still, I'll have my Switch with me so I might be able to come on for a few.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Lroy

@OorWullie You gotta be there man! But cool, I totally get what you're saying. Have a great night 🍺

Lroy

Games Night Announcement

MARIO KART 8 DELUXE on Monday 26th March. Starts 8PM UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ time - will go on for a good two or three hours at least.

This is open to all and we hope to see you there.

Players intending to join are:
@Lroy (add me on your Switch to join the room I'll create)
@Agent721
@Fafounet
@Subpopz
@Judi
@mudbuckr
@Oorwullie
@Meppi64
@Adam9431
@Electrolite77
@Mintendo
@Kodos
@RetroGamerAndrew

Edited on by Lroy

meppi64

@Lroy Well, I've just slept for nearly 11 hours straight, without the extra hour that we lost last night, otherwise it would have been 12.
So I guess that might explain why I didn't feel so great last night. lol
That's what I meant in the other post a couple of days ago. Nowadays I feel much better than I did months ago, but once in a while it's like a hammer has been dropped on my head and I feel miserable and dead-tired for no apparent reason.
You can add me to the Mario Kart list btw. If nothing comes up, I should be able to make it.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

superguy123

I like a dult

dont got my fc at hand, my fiancΓ© napped my switch

superguy123

adam9431

I'm interested but can't guarantee I'll be there for sure

adam9431

Lroy

subpopz wrote:

Rocket League has turned out to be great fun. But, by far, the worst thing about this game is the quitters. Get scored on once and they quit or down by 2 and they want to forfeit (sometimes with 3mins to go....like c'mon we could turn it around).
They can't finish a 5 mins match? They just want easy wins?
Been on both sides of it and I don't like being up by 6 points because the other team is down players from quitters, either. I like the teeth gritting comebacks and close matches.

I completely agree. Hopefully, we can have a few matches together this coming week. I'll look out for you online buddy.

Lroy

@adam9431 Ok, I'll add you to the list.

Lroy

@meppi64 Hope you've been able to have a relaxing day mate.

meppi64

@Lroy Yeah, I've been taking it really slow today.
Just spent the afternoon restoring 20 pages of the Official Sega Saturn Magazine issue 23 from 1997 with the hope of being able to release it next week. Only have 4 pages left to do, including the front cover which takes a couple hours most of the time, so I think I'll finally be able to release a magazine again.
Besides that, I just took a bunch of time to sit around the pond and feed the Koi's that have come out of hibernation in the past week.
Really nice to see life returning to the garden like this.
Gonna watch some New Japan Pro Wrestling just about now while scanning some old CVG magazine from the 90's.
And then watch an episode of Homeland and gonna try to get a couple of good runs in for Danmaku Unlimited as the last time I played I wasn't 100% either and in a game such as that, you really need to have a good day to get anywhere.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Ryzaerian

2pm on a Monday? Hmm. Hopefully there will be some times that don’t involve North American players quitting their jobs. xD

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

β€œ...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Lroy

Ryzaerian wrote:

2pm on a Monday? Hmm. Hopefully there will be some times that don’t involve North American players quitting their jobs. xD

Feel free to arrange and host a games night and set your own time. I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who would appreciate having a games night based on North American time or any other region.

Lroy

@meppi64 Alas, I've been working all day, lol! But good to hear you've been taking care of yourself πŸ‘

electrolite77

@Lroy

I should be able to do 8pm as I'm on an early tomorrow. Depends what time the kids go to bed. Hopefully see you online. I apologise if I don't make it.

Thanks for your efforts in organising this.

Edited on by electrolite77

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

@electrolite77 My pleasure and thank you for showing interest in joining in the fun.

I too will be getting the kids down for bed before dashing downstairs to create the room at 8pm - so no worries if you jump in later on. We'll be there I imagine.

mist

β€˜Twas my birthday yesterday, 36 years young. I’d like to play with you guys too πŸ˜€

Wotz bovereen yew mark?

Ryzaerian

@Lroy But...I just put in my resignation. Was that not the correct way to handle this?

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

β€œ...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Mintendo

@Lroy I'll try and make it tomorrow. As is the case for a bunch of others here it all depends on kids/work and so on. Should at least be able to squeeze in an hour of MK though.

Danβ„’
SW-6118-9125-9707

Lroy

@Ryzaerian Ha! Ha! You do you...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic