Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,648

meppi64

@Lroy I wouldn't mind some salmon run and perhaps some turf war.
Password 1234 as always?

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Lroy

meppi64 wrote:

@Lroy I wouldn't mind some salmon run and perhaps some turf war.
Password 1234 as always?

Yep, cool. Gimme a sec, just noting down my new high score for the weekly challenge 😉

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

meppi64

@Lroy wow. We're getting some really bad teams. :-/

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Lroy

@meppi64 Ha! Ha! It's all good.

Anyone wanna join us? - password is 1, 2, 3, 4 for our Salmon Run room.

Edited on by Lroy

meppi64

@Lroy I've been lowered 2 pay grades in only 6 games. :-/
I wonder what some people are doing.
I mean, why charge into the enemy when you have fireflies around you on a dark night?
They should lead the enemy away so others can protect them instead of going on a suicide mission.

meppi64

Lroy

OorWullie wrote:

@Lroy @meppi64 I'll be on in 5.

Not able to join either of you, Are you still playing?

Try now.

meppi64

Ah that was because we were in a game. Should be fine now @OorWullie

meppi64

meppi64

Well, no one to blame but ourselves for that one! ;P

meppi64

meppi64

Gonna call it a night. It's getting kinda late.
That sure we're some tense games!

meppi64

Lroy

Cheers fellas @Meppi64 @oorwullie

OorWullie

@meppi64 @Lroy Sorry lads I got disconnected during that last wave and then my mum asked me to go down for something. Cheers for the games. Goodnight.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

OorWullie

How does it look?

Untitled

Untitled

My marker pen slipped when I was colouring the wooden edges and put a small mark on the Switch logo. That will annoy me now. It is only on the white border though, I can take the sticker off easy and then cut round the logo, but getting the rounded edges will be tricky. The stickers are quite thick.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Bunkerneath

@OorWullie They are amazing, they made out of PVC sheets or something?
Edit: Ignore me, just read the bit at the bottom of the post about the wood

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@OorWullie You should make templates of the panels used, and share them on here (Or sell them online)

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

meppi64

@OorWullie I'll have to dock one point for not having a Solvalou sticker on there, but that only bring it down to 9/10.
Actually looked it up and they don't have a Solvalou one, but they have one with the Solvalou on it!
https://www.redbubble.com/people/winscometjump/works/24828889...

Just read your post in the other thread about moving and I must say, I truly wish you all the best. Been through quite a lot already from the looks of it.
I sold my own place almost 3 years ago since it was making me miserable. Small rowhouse in a terrible neighbourhood and with the neighbours from hell living next door.
Went through a depression and a serious burnout after spending 2 weeks in the hospital with a ruptured appendix which the doctors hadn't diagnosed so it took & week and half of suffering before they even sent me to the hospital.

Started saving up all the money I could to sell the hellhole and find a new place. After 3 years I finally did so, just as I was getting ready to just sell the house, quit my job and move to another country as I was so sick of all the BS here.
Even though I've been home for the past 5 months with a burnout due to other reasons now, I'm certainly a bunch happier then before.
Should have taken the step many years sooner, so I have tons of respect for other taking the plunge and seeking happiness as it's something that's harder to do than most would imagine.

I'm out in the countryside now, well more or less, so a lot less people around me and lot less headaches, except for the terrible bunch at work, and most of my own family.
Been in a relationship for 8 years that I ended since it was going a rather bad way.
Haven't felt the urge to look for someone else, even though it's been nearly 10 years already...

Got a ton of work that needs to be done on the house still as it's an old bungalow, so I'm slowly renovating it as I save up money to do everything that's needed.
But I don't really mind roughing it for a while. Bought it for the location and silence and because it had a much larger yard than before. Love spending my summer days there, reading books and playing some Game Boy games.

Untitled

I get to see tons of wildlife here as well. From all kind of birds, ducks, woodpeckers, etc to a wild bunny or two that's been showing up every couple of days. A whole family of hedgehogs.
Actually saved 2 little hedgehogs last year on my way home from work at night.
One of the little guys:

Untitled

meppi64

Bunkerneath

@meppi64 cutey hedgepig!

I AM ERROR

meppi64

@Bunkerneath
Hehe. Yeah, they are great. They are starting to come out of their winter sleep this week, so I have to make sure that I put out some cat food for them in the evening.

meppi64

JasmineDragon

I'm in the process of moving as well. We have outgrown our little condo and desperately need more room and a place away from our neighbors. I'm actually taking a break right now from packing up my thousands of CDs and getting rid of junk. I wish digital books, movies and music had been invented twenty years earlier.

Well, back to work.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic