Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,723

Lroy

@Fafounet Huge thanks for putting this all together for us.

Category 1: SPLATOON 2 (2nd vote if needed? SUPER BOMBERMAN R)

Category 2: MARIO TENNIS ACES

Category 3: ARMS (2nd vote if needed? PUYO PUYO TETRIS)

Category 4: STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION

Can play SPLATOON 2 (Salmon Run or Turf Wars) Weekend evenings too 👍

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 |
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀|

Mintendo

@Fafounet I'll join whatever I can whenever I can. Haven't played Splatoon 2 in a while so that would probably get my vote in category 1.
Getting my hopes up for Mario tennis so that gets my vote in category 2. And the only other game I remember having at the monent is Arms, so that'll get the last vote...

@NaviAndMii I'll try to join tomorrow! Who knows, I might even be able to play a game in the tourney (if there will be one)!?

Edited on by Mintendo

Dan™
SW-6118-9125-9707

kosmaty

@NaviAndMii - tomorrow I have busy day at work and meeting with friends at the evening so, sadly, I won't be able to take part in RL tournament...

@Fafounet
CATEGORY 1
Doom
CATEGORY 2
Splatoon 2

CATEGORY 3
Rocket League
CATEGORY 4
Mario Tennis Aces

I don't have Splatoon and Doom, but thinking about buying it, so anything wins, I will just buy it probably
Also Aces seems to be very nice game. I am looking forward to play it.

As for the days- Mondays and Thursdays are perfecto.

kosmaty

Meesh

@Fafounet Thanks for doing this!

Category 1: Splatoon 2
Category 2: Street Fighter
Category 3: ARMs
Category 4: Mario Tennis

I'll join as best as I can on my lunch break when I am able to work from home, but it will be sporadic for me being in US central time zone. I appreciate being included in the vote and greatly enjoyed the time I joined in for MK night!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-8684-8029

mauhlin12

@Fafounet C1: Puyo Puyo Tetris
C2: SF Collection
C3: Splatoon 2
C4: Mario Tennis
Good work on the poll. Cheers!

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Fafounet

Thanks for your answers guys. I'll wait until tomorrow evening to collate results.

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Spider-Man

My only multiplayer game is Mario Kart at the moment. I hope to get Splatoon 2 soon, along with Mario Tennis and Smash Bros. of course. I'm on the West Coast, and Monday - Thursday works fine for me.

Edited on by Spider-Man

PSN: Crimson_Arcade
Switch FC: 2459-7124-5704

electrolite77

Thanks for your effort here @Fafounet

CATEGORY 1
(up to 2 votes please):

Vote for Puyo Puyo Tetris
Vote for Doom

CATEGORY 2

Mario Tennis Aces

CATEGORY 3
Vote for Splatoon 2
Vote for Puyo Puyo Tetris

CATEGORY 4
Sushi Stricker

Thanks again for all your efforts!

Edited on by electrolite77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Kodos

My votes go to:

Cat. 1 Splatoon 2
Cat. 2 Mario Tennis Aces
Cat. 3 Arms
Cat. 4 Street Fighter Collection

Day + time is not that important to me as long as we can play in the evening (GMT +1).

@Fafounet Thanks for your effort.

Edited on by Kodos

Kodos

Switch Friend Code: SW-3494-2661-0617 | 3DS Friend Code: 3711-8566-2398 | Nintendo Network ID: Kodos82

Agent721

@Fafounet

Monday Category One: Doom
Monday Category Two: SF Collection
Thursday Category Three: Arms
Thursday Category Four: Mario Tennis Aces

Thanks for organizing this vote!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721

RetroGamerAndrew

@Fafounet here are my choices:

CATEGORY 1
Puyo Puyo Tetris (don't have ANY of the games listed but just in case I think this one could be a future purchase)

CATEGORY 2
Mario Tennis Aces

CATEGORY 3
Doom (same as CATEGORY 1)

CATEGORY 4
Street Fighter Collection

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

StuTwo

I wouldn’t like to vote (having so few of those games and only very rarely being involved anyway) but if I could make a couple of observations...

Firstly add an extra night. There’s probably enough interest to sustain it as the community (both this community and the wider Switch ownership community) grows and the number of online games in the rotation expands.

Secondly keep the most popular games at a consistent time and day. Everyone (near enough) has MK8, Rocket League and Splatoon 2. Those have the biggest potential to bring in new players so keeping them reasonably consistent once a fortinight on the existing evenings with new games in the off weeks would get my vote.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

NaviAndMii

@Mintendo @electrolite77 @Fafounet @SuperJoon @Jbs-Dad @Lroy @Knownaslethal @OorWullie

Just a quick post to let you all know the details of tonight's Rocket League Thursday session (sorry if it's a little short notice for some of you!)

We'll kick things off at the usual time - starting with a 1v1 Tournament at 8:35pm BST (details below) then getting together in a Party for some Private Matches

Tournament name: NL Cup
Tournament password: 1993 (←the year the first Star Fox game released!)

Subscription now open for in-game updates, Registration (to take part) will open at approximately 8:20pm - pop on to the Tournament home page just before it's about to start, hit 'Register' and you'll be good to go!

Just a reminder that any Parties will have to be disbanded before the Tournament starts...but, upon its conclusion, we'll Party up again - give a round of applause to our Champion - then head in to a Private Lobby

Unfortunately @kosmaty won't be able to join us this week (have a good evening buddy!) - but hopefully we'll be able to get a little crowd together for a fun evenings rocketeering!

Hopefully catch a few of you later!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 SNES 🎮 N64 🎮 GB 🎮 GG 🎮 PC 🎮 PS2 🎮 GC 🎮 PSP 🎮 Wii 🎮 360 🎮 PS4 🎮 MD 🎮 NSW 🎮

MK8D (R: 8600, B: 2500)
Splatoon 2 (L: 63, CB: A, RM: A, SZ: A, TC: A)
Rocket League (L: 28 - Pro)

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii

Lroy

@NaviAndMii Cool, I'll jump on as soon as i'm free of parenting and husband duties 😉

Edited on by Lroy

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii Thanks again for organising tonight's gaming night. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Enjoy!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

electrolite77

@NaviAndMii.

Thanks again for organising, might only be around until 9.30 but looking forward to it

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii I'll be there, thanks for hosting a great night buddy

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

TskTori

@Fafounet My US based self can do those days evenings if there is any interest. Definitely down for Splatfestness. (I'm team Donnie for this weekend.) But also up for doing something weekends. Perhaps Saturday mornings in case other people have lives. chuckle

TskTori

Chris77

@Fafounet Nice work. I don't have so many multiplayer, although since this thread started the lack of fifa tournaments across friends is really poor.

Beyond MK and Rocket league,
My votes go to:

Monday
Cat. 1 Splatoon 2
Thursday
Cat. 3 Mario Tennis Aces

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Lroy

@Chris77 I'd love the ability to play FIFA online versus and co-op with other folks in this community. Such a shame that hasn't been implemented for FIFA 18.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic