Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,648

Lroy

@Chris77 I'm addicted to FIFA 18 Manager Mode. Do come and join us in the FIFA 18 thread on here and share your managerial adventures with us. I'm playing on Professional as well and entering my fifth season with Northampton Town.

We share tips on formations, tactics, hidden gem players to buy etc.

Coventry City have a couple actually. The young striker with the Italian sounding name. He has great potential so make sure you keep him and train him between matches to increase his stats. Give him some game time to, even if it is from the bench. Marc McNulty is another good player for Cov from the off. Keep hold of him. Ditto your young right footed central defender Jordan Willis is it? All have been good players for me in the game.

I think FIFA 18 is a brilliant, brilliant game. It is my most played title on Switch to date and I only bought the game on discount in February. Totally pumped for the World Cup DLC.

Edited on by Lroy

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

@NaviAndMii I'm there ๐Ÿฅ…โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿš—

mauhlin12

@TskTori I am also Team Donnie and I'll be playing from the beginning of Splat Fest at 9pm until I at least rank up to Don King. Let me know if you want to team up, I've only done solo battles for all the Splat Fests.

Edited on by mauhlin12

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

SonOfVon

Mondays Category 1
Puyo Puyo Tetris

Mondays Category 2
Mario Tennis Aces

Thursday Category 3
Splatoon 2

Thursday Category 4
Street Fighter Collection

I think that assigning more gaming evenings would result in less players. When you have 2-3 evenings people who care will show up

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread ๏ปฟ Discord ๏ปฟ

OorWullie

@NaviAndMii Argh missed the kick off. I'm 7 hours ahead of UK now ,not quite adjusted yet.

I'm not sure how it will be for me anyway. I played some RL the other day and due to my location matches against US and European players had terrible PING. Was over 250ms. I've had to change my settings to Asia and Middle East and finding matches is a nightmare. I fear my Rocket League days are over.

Edited on by OorWullie

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

bluemage1989

@Fafounet

Sorry I've been slow replying have been very unwell this last week.

Category One: Arms Doom
Category Two: Street Fighter Collection
Category Three: Splatoon 2
Category Four: Mario Tennis Aces

I'm okay for any games anyone is up for. I'll always try and make an appearance whenever I can. I am intrigued by sushi striker I must say think there's some real potential there.

bluemage1989

OorWullie

@NaviAndMii I need to sit this out ,lags horrendous for me. It's going to be like this everytime ,I don't think there's anything I can do to reduce the ping rate. Sore one!

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Chris77

@NaviAndMii thanks for sorting this tonight. I can only apologise for how stunningly poor I was! Need to get some practise in I think!!

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

TskTori

@mauhlin12 That sounds great. It will be 11 for me but no work the next day so we can do this. Do you have to have at least 4 or can you do 2 and it pairs you with other 2? Im a semi newb in that I just got my Switch in Feb. Im a level 56 or so, so I'm no slacker. chuckle

TskTori

Mintendo

@NaviAndMii Thanks for setting up yet another RL evening! Sorry about the abrupt ending from me, ran out of battery (I'm just able to play in handheld mode, really suck when I try to play on the big screen)...

Danโ„ข
SW-6118-9125-9707

electrolite77

Thanks again to @NaviAndMii for organising and everyone else for taking part, great fun! I can only apologise for the shocking standard of my own play (good job you couldn't hear me over voice chat, trust me) and having to disappear to reset. Some fantastic goals last night i thought.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

Cheers everyone for playing ROCKET LEAGUE last night and major kudos as always to the lovely @NaviandMii for hosting and organising it all once again.

One goal from the evening that stands out in my mind is when @electrolite77 smashed both me and the ball into the net from miles out and I got credited with the goal ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited on by Lroy

mauhlin12

@TskTori Cool I'll play solo until 11 and then we can team up. I believe that we would be teamed up with another pair from Team Don vs. 2 pairs from Team Ralph. Or if Don overwhelmingly won the popular vote we could end up with Don vs. Don matches lol. Level 56 in 3 months? Nice! I got Splat2n day 1 and I'm level 67. Maybe I just spend too much time in Salmon Run. Nah, that's not possible. Anyway I'll have a tab open with this forum near me while I'm playing so just post here when you're about to log on then we can get into team matches. Booyah!

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

kosmaty

@Mintendo Wow - I have completly opposite to you. When I am trying to play RL in handheld, I am loosing pretty everything

@Lroy - I bought Fifa on switch, but I almost haven't played it yet... Would be nice to play it some day in any mode

kosmaty

Lroy

@kosmaty Excellent. Let me know over in the FIFA 18 Thread on here any queries you have about formations, tactics and players to buy in Manager Mode. Lots of great advice over there โšฝ๏ธ

kosmaty

@Lroy I checked Fifa 18 Thread and I am not sure if I will fit there My playing Fifa is limited to playing matches with friends. I am not so big fan of football generally

kosmaty

Lroy

@kosmaty No worries, just a thought. I don't have anyone to play FIFA 18 with locally (poor me โ˜บ๏ธ). Wish we could do it online but there is no way to match-make in the game, randoms only and that doesn't appeal to me much. Hence, I pretty much play Manager Mode exclusively in the game. I love it.

electrolite77

@Lroy

And I don't even get the assist. Outrageous!

That was better than smashing the ball full pelt into my own net for a deciding Overtime own goal. I was back to goal and tried to clear it via a rebound off the back wall. Got my angles all wrong. I can only apologise to my teammates who must have thought I'd lost my mind.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

NaviAndMii

@Jbs-Dad @electrolite77 @Lroy @Mintendo @Chris77 @OorWullie

Huge thanks to you all for taking part in our Rocket League session yesterday - had a great time again! (..and a relatively error-free evening too - which is always nice! )

Massive congratulations to @Mintendo for winning the NL Cup!๐Ÿ† ..holding his nerve to edge both matches - a tight 1-0 win over @Jbs-Dad in the Semi's followed by a tense 4-3 overtime victory in the Final (vs. @me)! Bravo! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Tournament Results:
Untitled

Here's @Mintendo's tournament winning goal ..great skills!

I've now finished as Runner-Up in 4 of the last 5 tournaments (losing twice to @Mintendo and twice to @kosmaty!) - but at least my 12 goals were enough to finish as the tournaments Top Goalscorerโšฝ this week ..really enjoyed it - and so glad that no bugs/errors prevented anyone from taking part this time! **Phew!**

Had lots of fun in the Private Matches too! My aerial game was pretty terrible all night - so I picked out @Jbs-Dad's goal (below) as my Goal of the Weekโšฝ (..showing me how it's done! Haha!)

(Sorry that things weren't quite working out for @OorWullie...I wasn't really receiving any lag my end - but if things were unbearably choppy for you on yours, I can totally understand why you dropped out - never nice )

Thanks again to everyone! Had a really, really fun evening! I'll be away from Monday to Friday, so won't be able to join next weeks sessions - but look forward to joining you all again soon! Cheers all!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic