Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,223

yokokazuo

@RaphaBoss last part has to be [/img] to make it appear by the way

Also looking forward to the updates myself, being able to switch around units is a very welcome addition.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo I was actualy looking into your older post just now to see where I did wrong. Fixed now , thanks. Loving the update, they are getting my respect.

RaphaBoss

patbacknitro18

I was going to wait for Ika and Lynn from the voting contest, but this little easter event is forcing my hand to summon useing all 140 of my orbs

patbacknitro18

RaphaBoss

@patbacknitro18 I really don't get the appeal for this. They are Just triggering the newcommer Fire Emblem fans. I would rather get new characters from older games. Gotta admit though that a Flying unit with tomes( or eggs...) is pretty lit.

RaphaBoss

patbacknitro18

@RaphaBoss Well its just a fun little event. They will have plenty of times to add new characters but holidays are a special occasion. I say events like this with characters that get exclusive themed outfits, weapons, and abilitys is good in my book. Besides the only other holidays FE Heroes will probably celebrate is Halloween and Christmas. And maybe 4th of July, but doubtful. So I see this as being a fun little event, but for the next events I would like to see other FE game characters getting new costumes.

patbacknitro18

Eel

patbacknitro18 wrote:

Meowpheel Careful what you wish for.

Oh right I forgot, it needs to be sexy Uncle Sam. Can't do it without the fan service.

Heh.

Anyway, about the egg casters... At first I thought they were dragon stones, and now I am disappointed that we won't get a Lucina that transforms into a fire breathing bunny to attack.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

nf_2

After actually looking at the trailer, I'm warming up to some of the characters. I'm confused at the actual selection of weapons and characters, but a flying caster is definitely pretty cool. I'm not aware of many other characters in the series who would really fit that bill, so this Camilla may have value based on that factor alone.

I'm also super happy with all of those upcoming updates. The character placement in particular is going to make arena battles so much safer.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Eel

Sheesh, now this really is my worst focus yet.

I go and amass 40 orbs to do two summon sessions, and what do I get?

In 10 pulls:

• 8 red units (None of the special characters are red).
  • 8 3* units.
  • 0 5* units.
  • 100% repeats, some even repeated within the same sessions.

Well... At least I got two extra Olivias... I guess I can use them to inherit the dance skill to someone else.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@Meowpheel actually... dance can't go to non-dancing units.
I got a few decent units including my first manakete (Fa), but none of the special characters yet.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

I pulled a Bunny Xander and a Young Tiki.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

He looks great, but his skill set is awful. Good thing we have skill swap or whatever

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo_Ninja

I pulled a 5 star Ephraim this morning. I'll take him over any bunny.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

nf_2

I was super excited and got the intro video for Robin, only to find out he was 3*...

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

LzWinky

Robin is good tho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic