Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,223

yokokazuo

The calendars for Roy and Lucina are now available! (But none of the event winners are available yet...)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

Get luckier. That's my secret

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

nf_2

Pulled today, results are two 3* Oboros (I already have a 4*), 3* and 4* Setsuna (already have 4*), and 4* Florina (already have). I feel your pain @Meowpheel

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Andrzej777

Wonder if the next summoning focus will be a continuantion of bunnies. right now we got two blue and two green units. a sword and red tome user and a healer and an archer bunny are missing.

What do you think?

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

Andrzej777 wrote:

Wonder if the next summoning focus will be a continuantion of bunnies. right now we got two blue and two green units. a sword and red tome user and a healer and an archer bunny are missing.

What do you think?

... on second thought - I think they will bring out a christmas edition

Andrzej777

yokokazuo

For the next voting gauntlet

Choices are Hinoka, Camilla, Cordelia, Cherche, Palla, Minerva, Tsubaki and Beruka.

Might choose Minerva myself

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Grumblevolcano

Camilla is obviously going to win.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Ok I finally got a bun bun, it's not Xander, but Lucina will be enough for now.

I can finality stop wasting my free orbs.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

Lucina is the best of the bunch. Zander the worst... so you got lucky

Andrzej777

DefHalan

My brother convinced me to stop doing 5 summons atnonce during these events. I know what colors I want and which ones I don't and even though it is cheaper to do 5 summons at once, if I don't want those colors (I have too many red) then it really is just a waste of orbs

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Andrzej777

@DefHalan

Exactly!

Sometimes there is just one orb out of five that has the color you need. Why spend 20 orbs when you can just spend 5 and have another chance. This way I got 2 lucinas and 2 chroms. Should have stopped but hoped to get a complete set and now I got two doubles - but things could be worse like no 5 stars at all.

Andrzej777

DefHalan

@Andrzej777 when I summoned before and didn't have goals, spending all 20 was fine. Bow that I want specific characters, I probably should be more selective with my summons

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Andrzej777

@DefHalan

... and even strategic. Given the current focus summons you have a 6% chance of summoning a green or blue 5star unit. red and colorless are 3%. If a color is not included in the focus its not worth summoning.

Edited on by Andrzej777

Andrzej777

Eel

I have to admit that when I got bun-lucina, it was after two incomplete summon rounds, I went specifically for blues.

One perk of doing full rounds is that the chance of finding 5*s increases after each "unsuccessful" one.

... Although the increase is tiny, it resets when you get a 5*, and they don't stack with other focuses... The increased chances are exclusive to their respective focus, so when it goes away so does the bonus.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

I managed to get 3 star Navarre yesterday, that grand hero battle wasn't too difficult.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

These seem to have a very cheaty AI.

They just like... Don't move at all until they have a unit at kill-distance and then gang up on it.

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic