Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,779

Smash_kirby

Octane wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

I would love to see an ice climbers game made by next level games for the 3DS announced.

No! Wii U please.

either system works for me, I just want a new ice climbers game. Next level games or Sakurai would be the best people to work on it in my mind.

Smash_kirby

MysteriousBebsi

IceClimbers wrote:

• Inazuma Eleven games coming to North America

Hahaha..haha..ha......cries internally

MysteriousBebsi

-Juice-

Pokemon. Something Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

LzWinky

I do expect one specifically for Splatoon like the Bayonetta one.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

I want Mario Maker! TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Nintendo_Ninja

Sportsfan1712 wrote:

• DLC:
    Mario Kart DLC 2 (All content for it announced + 8 new amiibo costumes)
    Smash DLC (Mewto + announcement of a new stage)
  • Splatoon announcements (more features announced including amiibo support)
  • Amiibo:
    Smash amiibo wave 5+6 announced for June and August (finishing up the smash series minus DLC characters)
    Mario amiibo wave 2 announced
    Amiibo cards announced for May
  • Eshop titles
  • SMT x FE announced as cancelled (i know i hate it but it probably is)...but to make up for it, all previous FE games will be released on eshop
  • more Wii VC to cover next few months including: Mario Sports Mix, Wii Sports Resort, Skyward Sword, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Mario Kart Wii, DKCR, and Wario Ware Smooth Moves
  • one new game revealed at the end of the direct, getting people talking

Besides a few parts, this is super realistic.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

IceClimbers

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Nah, that's their weapon for after the financial results in early May

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Retro_on_theGo

[quote=Nintendo_Ninja]

Tops wrote:

• SMT x FE announced as cancelled (i know i hate it but it probably is)...but to make up for it, all previous FE games will be released on eshop

Ugh, this again. It's not canceled! Intelligent Systems said development for it is on track when asked directly at E3 and Nintendo had it in coming titles for their latest financial reports. Expect news about it at E3 this year.

TOUGHDUDE94

IceClimbers wrote:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Nah, that's their weapon for after the financial results in early May

yeah e3 or earlier this is the most likely thing to happen
they will come out with a Pokémon game using amiibo and the 3ds amiibo adapter will come with it and one of two amiibo(s)
also Capcom, natusme and konami will announce more games for virtual console for 3ds and wii u and Nintendo will ignore virtual console for 4 more months
and hope square dose too

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Sportsfan1712 wrote:

• DLC:
    Mario Kart DLC 2 (All content for it announced + 8 new amiibo costumes)
    Smash DLC (Mewto + announcement of a new stage)
  • Splatoon announcements (more features announced including amiibo support)
  • Amiibo:
    Smash amiibo wave 5+6 announced for June and August (finishing up the smash series minus DLC characters)
    Mario amiibo wave 2 announced
    Amiibo cards announced for May
  • Eshop titles
  • more Wii VC to cover next few months including: Mario Sports Mix, Wii Sports Resort, Skyward Sword, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Mario Kart Wii, DKCR, and Wario Ware Smooth Moves
  • one new game revealed at the end of the direct, getting people talking

Besides a few parts, this is super realistic.

and the 3ds amiibo adapter
phase 3 of sega 3d classics and game gear for 3ds vc and master system and genesis games to wii u and 3ds vc
turbo grafx 16 games for 3ds and wii u vc
more Capcom natusme and konami vc games
Nintendo will ignore virtual console for months after
and Mario 30th years stuff and limited edition
club Nintendo replacement
and something about Mario

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

MsJubilee

Tops wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

If that were the deal we got, I would have no hard feelings toward SMT x FE's cancellation. Just saying.

No don't say that,i still have high hopes for the game to be released one day.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Grumblevolcano

I think a Direct on Wednesday would make perfect sense, it could act as a final reminder that Codename STEAM arrives on Friday for the US.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think a Direct on Wednesday would make perfect sense, it could act as a final reminder that Codename STEAM arrives on Friday for the US.

Agreed. I think we'll definitely get one this week on Tuesday or Wednesday.

nitrolink

Hopefully that Game Freak and Sega announcement is indication of a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday.

nitrolink

LzWinky

But to make it up? I really hate how that is worded in the FE cancellation prediction

They don't owe us that game. Besides, it was announced pretty early according to Nintendo. Why were we expecting new info right away?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MsJubilee

TingLz wrote:

But to make it up? I really hate how that is worded in the FE cancellation prediction

They don't owe us that game. Besides, it was announced pretty early according to Nintendo. Why were we expecting new info right away?

Cause maybe it's been awhile since we seen some new info about it?And people are worried for the game?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

IceClimbers

Honestly, Nintendo really shouldn't have announced SMT x FE that early. I don't even think the main development of the game had started yet when it was announced (or maybe it had, I don't really know). If it's cancelled, then let this be a lesson to not announce games that early (Nintendo has been announcing games a lot closer to release as of late though).

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers wrote:

Honestly, Nintendo really shouldn't have announced SMT x FE that early. I don't even think the main development of the game had started yet when it was announced (or maybe it had, I don't really know). If it's cancelled, then let this be a lesson to not announce games that early (Nintendo has been announcing games a lot closer to release as of late though).

I agree as well as for Yoshi's Woolly World, should've been announced for the first time at E3 last year. Having years without any new info automatically makes people think that title will become a new "The Last Guardian".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I agree that it was announced too early. Even then, I thought the announcement was a bit of a knee-jerk.

I don't think it is cancelled, but keep in mind Atlus has a new owner, so maybe the transition slowed development.

Don

They need to announce when DS VC will launch.

Don

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.