Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 1,820

isaiahhoyt

@DefHalan Well because right after the direct it would be too soon to generate any hype from anyone who didn't watch the direct or follow Nintendo games in general while a day or two would generate tons of hype from everyone but right after would just be too soon.

isaiahhoyt

DefHalan

@isaiahhoyt Generate Hype for the Direct, yes. But generate Hype for the NX. A surprise announcement might work out better in my opinion.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

isaiahhoyt

@DefHalan my bad i said direct instead of nx direct but there wouldn't be enough time for anyone who is even a little bit interested in the nx so no one who didn't watch the direct would have enough time to know about the nx direct let alone watch it even though they could just read a article about the nx or rewatch it but it wouldn't generate enough hype but like i said if nintendo said oh look that console you are excited about well there is goning to be a direct on xx day on xx month so beter be here and heres a three pics that show the nx that would generate alot of hype but its just my opinion

isaiahhoyt

DefHalan

@isaiahhoyt It would generate a lot of Hype, but also raise expectations. By doing a secret reveal like my suggestion, they get ahead of the expectation rising train and jump straight to the NX Hype train. People start talking about the system since not everyone saw the direct. They find out the NX was revealed, and they jump online to find out more info. It generates more buzz in my opinion than everyone marking their calendar, sitting through the direct, and then having an immediate opinion on it. Lets get customers to explore and research for the hardware lol. I see it as a type of game, not just an announcement lol

isaiahhoyt

@DefHalan yes it would generate some hype but it would just be to damn soon

isaiahhoyt

DefHalan

@isaiahhoyt Some would say it is not soon enough

Grumblevolcano

So I looked back at the previous 3DS Directs and the one in April 2013 had info on NSLU, Pikmin 3, a big system update and Earthbound for VC. So I definitely think the predictions about Color Splash and Pokken are realistic.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

isaiahhoyt

@DefHalan true i have no problem with the nx direct right after i would really love it but it would just bee a bad decision for nintendo but it is nintendo and nintendo sometimes just defies all logic

isaiahhoyt

Haru17

If they're going to reveal the NX any time soon, I bet they'll tease the date in this direct. Otherwise it's further out than the next one.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Joeynator3000

insert quote from that annoying NX Bot on Twitter here

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

RR529

So, what time is it Central Time Zone (US)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Octane

Wii U is sad now..

Octane

Yellowtails

Apparently there's also less reasons to own a Wii U now, lol.

Yellowtails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.