Forums

Topic: Worst Show EVAR!!!!!111!

Posts 61 to 80 of 82

Aviator

@Shadx
Sarah Silverman is funny, but which NCIS?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Good

Most of Comedy Central's shows like Micheal and Micheal Have Issues and Secret Girlfriend. The Jeff Dunham Show doesn't get the attention it deserves because people are calling it the worst show since Mind of Mencia which is one of the most unfunny shows I've ever seen.

Good

Rensch

FATEM wrote:

American version of The Office is definitely terrible. The UK version of The Office is brilliant.
Also How I Met Your Mother is pretty good.

Steve Carrell is by far one of the most overrated comedians of our time.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

I loved Doug and Hey Arnold.

The_Fox

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

American Dad (which might be cancelled because of The Cleveland Show, which isn't funny)

King of the Hill was cancelled for it. Fox is becoming the "Seth McFarlane Channel".

King of the Hill was odd in that its quality fluctuated wildly, from episode to episode. It never had a overwhelmingly good season or bad season.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Anything with Set Mcfarlane in the credits

buffalobob wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

American Dad (which might be cancelled because of The Cleveland Show, which isn't funny)

King of the Hill was cancelled for it. Fox is becoming the "Seth McFarlane Channel".

King of the Hill was odd in that its quality fluctuated wildly, from episode to episode. It never had a overwhelmingly good season or bad season.

Indeed. It was very unappreciated

kevohki

buffalobob wrote:

Anything with Set Mcfarlane in the credits

I second that.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Kid_A

Twario wrote:

How could I forget MadTV. That show goes on whole new levels of horrible.

Good call. If you're going to rip off Saturday Night Live at least do it well. They don't come anywhere near "well".

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kid_A

[quote=FATEM]

Rensch wrote:

American version of The Office is definitely terrible. The UK version of The Office is brilliant.

I was going to ask you why you thought the American Office is terrible (I also think the UK version is brilliant, but I think the American one is superior), but seeing as you find HIMYM "pretty good", it's clear that we have different defenitions of "terrible".

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Timwario

Usually, most of the shows on comedy central are about bizarre sexual acts and toilet humor. What ever happened to real comedy? The Colbert report and The daily show are exceptions.

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

Kaeobais

buffalobob wrote:

buffalobob wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Indeed. It was very unappreciated

I dislike King of the Hill. There's something about it's art style and the voice acting that bothers the crap out of me.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

cheetahman91

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

Agreed. I was pissed when it got cancelled and that the replacement was more Family Guy crap.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

I used to like King of the Hill. The newer episodes stunk though.

shingi_70

what happened to connie she just disappeared from the show?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

FATEM

[quote=Rensch]

Kid_A wrote:

FATEM wrote:

I was going to ask you why you thought the American Office is terrible (I also think the UK version is brilliant, but I think the American one is superior), but seeing as you find HIMYM "pretty good", it's clear that we have different defenitions of "terrible".

Clearly. As in most situations when two people have contrasting opinions we'll just have to agree to disagree.

FATEM

Timwario

Does anyone like scrubs? It seems like every time I watch that show, I get sad.

Timwario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.