Forums

Topic: Worst Show EVAR!!!!!111!

Posts 41 to 60 of 82

shingi_70

most of you have only seen the newer episodes which suck, but if you've watch from season one then you know the show is pretty historic for talking about teen abuse, drug abuse, peer pressure, teen violence, and being the first show to have the first gay kiss on television and having openly gay characters.

But one of the most horrible shows on television but i can't stop watching it are gossip girl and 90210 i just can't get enough of taylor mosem, annalynne mcord,and the chick who plays blair waldoorf (she was in that cobra starship music video)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MrPinguy

Disney Channel is horrible and it's made to suck money from children and tweens.
But don't generalise EVERYthing disney, classic animation (and even some classic movies), Pixar, and maybe that new animation movie with the frog prince, are all full of win.

Edited on by MrPinguy

MrPinguy

Kid_A

I see no comedy in House of Pain or Meet the Browns. That's not me being racist, I just think Tyler Perry is horribly unfunny.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Xkhaoz

Same as what Kid_A said. I'm not being racist, but I just don't think it's funny. But I do like Everybody Hates Chris, so I'm not racist. The only good show on Disney Channel is Phineas and Ferb. And I do enjoy Chowder on CN. Spongebob stopped being good after the movie. And I mean the theater movie. Back at the Barnyard is good, same with Penguin of Madigascar. And I loved Jimmy Nutron, so I'm hoping Planet Sheen is good. Fairly Oddparents is also good. But I hate pretty much everything on Nick@Nite except for Malcom in the Middle, Everybody Hates Chris, and Glen Martin.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Timwario

I tried to watch house of pain one time, and...... oh wait wrong show.

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

RandomWiiPlayer

@Xkhoaz: You actually like that Glenn Martin show? I think it is horrible. I actually like everything on Nick at Night BUT that.

"But I do like Everybody Hates Chris, so I'm not racist."
Haha, you do know that like half the jokes on that show are racist jokes right? I'm not saying that your racist, but that's a pretty weird thing to say.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

cheetahman91

Family Guy & The Cleveland Show.
Family Guy isn't funny. Cleveland Show is for other reasons.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Timwario

How could I forget MadTV. That show goes on whole new levels of horrible.

Timwario

Infernape1000

V8+Ninja wrote:

As being a TV of n00b (streaming = Epic Win), I don't know what Degrassi is. Anyone wanna explain?

Degrassi is a stupid show on Teen Nick. The show bases around the fact that the teens "LOVE" each other, well...I think they want to get into each others pants...there are also killings in this show, with guns and knifes, rapists, sex, religion and race play into the picture as well...

Well, you can pretty much get the point....High School is terrible....

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

KanrakusPizza

Pretty much anything on Nick these days would make me CONSTIPATED. Nick used to be AWESOME, but now the shows are just crud. Same with Disney.

wont be on here anymore

Have any of you seen Strangers With Candy? It was on Comedy Central. That's a great show that never caught on.

Kaeobais

Sarah Silverman (I hate her so much)
Everything on the Disney channel.
Most of those so-called "reality" shows (survivor, big brother, etc)
"teen" shows.

There's alot of good shows on, though.

Fringe
Supernatural
House
NCIS
South Park
American Dad (which might be cancelled because of The Cleveland Show, which isn't funny)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (although it's incredibly random and trying to make sense of it will just hurt your head)
The Simpsons
Pretty much everything on the Discovery Channel.

Of course this is just my opinion.
And I agree on Hey Arnold sucking. I hated that show so damn much! Something about it literally angered me.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Timwario

The office is a little bit unfunny, it's just people at an office saying stupid phrases, making pop culture references, and acting like idiots. Only a little funny. I have yet to get into it. I'm sure it's good. Same goes for Reno 911.

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

RandomWiiPlayer

Twario is wrong. The Office is one of the best shows on TV.

The Game.

Rensch

If you hate Hey Arnold, definitely stay away from Doug. For those unfamiliar with this show; it's about a boy who is in, yup that's right, highschool. The worst thing though is that it is probably the blandest, most cliche and downright boring character in the history of animation.

And how could I forget to mention those stupid car chase shows.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Mabbit

Twario wrote:

The office is very unfunny, it's just people at an office saying stupid phrases, making pop culture references, and acting like idiots. Not funny at all. Same goes for Reno 911.

I hate to break it to you, but all newage shows are like that
The Simpsons= people in Springfield saying stupid phases, making pop culture references and acting like idiots
Saturday Night Live= people in some studio saying stupid phases, making pop culture references and acting like idiots
30 Rock= people in 30 Rockefeller Plaza saying stupid phases, making pop culture references and acting like idiots

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Timwario

But the simpsons does is right. The office just does it in an unappealing way. Sorry if my opinion offends you.

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

RandomWiiPlayer

Swiket wrote:

Shadx wrote:

American Dad (which might be cancelled because of The Cleveland Show, which isn't funny)

King of the Hill was cancelled for it. Fox is becoming the "Seth McFarlane Channel".

That's because Seth McFarlane is hilarious.

The Game.

FATEM

American version of The Office is definitely terrible. The UK version of The Office is brilliant.
Also How I Met Your Mother is pretty good.

FATEM

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.