Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Sega System?

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

@mega no.... it didnt but hey i dont care about graphics
DC & GC are about the same while ps2 had better and so did xbox but graphics dont matter gameplay does >:]

Yeah... I guess I don't care about graphics either... If I did, I wouldn't be here. I would be playing some high graphic first person shooter. XD Also I wouldn't be playing retro games...

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

My top 3 Sega systems!
1. Genesis
2. Dream Cast
3. That one handheld that plays Genesis games...

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

@mega if you cared about graphics you would say super metroid sucks and you wouldnt be mega at all

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

@mega if you cared about graphics you would say super metroid sucks and you wouldnt be mega at all

True... ( Not sure if you insulted Super Metroid or not by saying it has bad graphics... ) XD

Spagem

Spagem

Umm... Didn't the DreamCast have a virtual memory card? Cause that's a neat Idea another company should do.

Spagem

Jani-Koblaney

@mieu
What are you talking about? GCN had superior graphics over DC and PS2. And it was only a little behind xbox.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mieu-Fire

@mega i never in my life insult super metroid its my 2nd favorite metroid game
@joker94 ps2 did beat out GCN in graphics most of there games had better graphics but why do people care about graphics is all about gameplay

MANGO

Jani-Koblaney

www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/technology/gadgets/1278831
Just look at this. They talk about specs and such and talk about how while the ps2 was the least powerful of the three, it still sold the most.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spagem

joker94 wrote:

@mieu
What are you talking about? GCN had superior graphics over DC and PS2. And it was only a little behind xbox.

Yeah. PS2 was sorta blurry. But GCN wasnt.

Spagem

Spagem

I want to stay on topic but I'm going to state a cool fact most of you already know... the PS2 has the biggest game library out of any game system EVER created.

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

1dreamcast
2genesis/32x/cd
3game gear
4saturn
5master system

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

1dreamcast
2genesis/32x/cd
3game gear
4saturn
5master system

Do you own a master system? Cause I have yet to meet someone who does...

Spagem

Spagem

Looks, like Zelda and Dragon Warrior NES.

Spagem

Hokori

I just realized... I have very few Genesis games on my VC... Once I get a WiiU that'll change... I'll get dynamite heady and golden axe finally

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

RancidVomit86

mega wrote:

Sega Pico? What the heck is that? o.O Never heard of anything like that. o-o

It was one of those laptop look-a-like units with educational games aimed at children. Came out in like 93 and it had Nintendo games for it even though it was a Sega branded product.

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spagem

O.O And someone said that was there favorite system? The Sega Pico?! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Spagem

Final-Starman

Segata Sanshiro will make you wish that you had bought a Sega Saturn instead of a N64.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

RancidVomit86

mega wrote:

O.O And someone said that was there favorite system? The Sega Pico?! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No I said it as a joke

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.