Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Sega System?

Posts 101 to 120 of 153

Mr-Metroid

Super Hang On is dumb. I never understood it. And the levels take to long to beat. As I said before, the Genesis is my favorite Sega system but only version #3. If its not version #3 my favorite Sega system is the Dreamcast for Marvel VS Capcom 2.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Spagem

I too like version #3 of the Genesis the best but what difference does it make on how it looks? -__- The SNES isn't the prettiest thing ever and yet I recall it being your favorite Nintendo System. ( Not hating on the SNES. Its my favorite system too ) @Mr-Metroid

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

i trying to buy more genesis games but i have 72 genesis games idk what else to buy on it

MANGO

RancidVomit86

Mr-Metroid wrote:

Super Hang On is dumb. I never understood it. And the levels take to long to beat.

How do you not understand it? It's a racing game. All racing games, no matter how they go about it, have the same goal - finish in first place. It's not a hard idea to grasp.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

i trying to buy more genesis games but i have 72 genesis games idk what else to buy on it

Same thing I'm doing. Do you have " Jurassic Park Rampage Edition" ? Its really good. I'm going to get it when I see it sometime.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Mr-Metroid wrote:

Super Hang On is dumb. I never understood it. And the levels take to long to beat.

How do you not understand it? It's a racing game. All racing games, no matter how they go about it, have the same goal - finish in first place. It's not a hard idea to grasp.

Ehhh.... not really. I can't understand it either. There is no time limit and no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ect. places. And story mode was VERY confusing IMO.

Spagem

Arminillo

I really liked that one with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle...Wait, was that Gamecube?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Spagem

@BarrelRoll , Well it was on the GameCube but also on the Dreamcast.

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

Yeah but its better to get it on GameCube since it has Superior graphics. @mega and @BarrelRoll

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Final-Starman

Sega Genesis. (Now with Blast Processing!)

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Spagem

Final-Starman wrote:

Sega Genesis. (Now with Blast Processing!)

WOOOO! GO Genesis!

Spagem

Final-Starman

Segata Sanshiro. He will haunt your dreams until you get a Sega Saturn. (The horror...)

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

Hey! Still don't own a Sega CD? What are you waiting for, Nintendo to make one?

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Spagem

Final-Starman wrote:

Hey! Still don't own a Sega CD? What are you waiting for, Nintendo to make one?

XD I remember that commercial.

Spagem

RancidVomit86

The Sega Pico...it even had a Nintendo game...

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spagem

Sega Pico? What the heck is that? o.O Never heard of anything like that. o-o

Spagem

Spagem

Sega Pico? What the heck is that? o.O Never heard of anything like that. o-o

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

Mr-Metroid wrote:

Yeah but its better to get it on GameCube since it has Superior graphics. @mega and @BarrelRoll

the graphics are the same just the color was a lil diffrent

MANGO

Spagem

I've heard the GCN has the most superior graphics out of Dreamcast and PS2... @mieu-fire

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

@mega no.... it didnt but hey i dont care about graphics
DC & GC are about the same while ps2 had better and so did xbox but graphics dont matter gameplay does >:]

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.