Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Sega System?

Posts 141 to 153 of 153

Spagem

Starman-Deluxe wrote:

Segata Sanshiro will make you wish that you had bought a Sega Saturn instead of a N64.

Ehhh... I can't think of many good games on SegaSaturn. But in the sega Saturns defense ( even though I like N64 more ) N64 doesnt have many good games either besides Nintendo ones.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

RancidVomit86 wrote:

mega wrote:

O.O And someone said that was there favorite system? The Sega Pico?! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No I said it as a joke

Yeah I know.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

I have a sure fire way Genesis is the best... Alex Kidd and the enchanted castle!!!! WOOOOOO! XD

Spagem

Reala

Enchanted Castle was a poor successor to the much better Miracle World I'm afraid.

Reala

Spagem

I learned about a system that was going to be called the Sega Neptune and it was going to be a 32X system instead of a Genesis/Megadrive attachment.
I found it intersting though that they named all there system's after the Genesis after planet's. Anyone know the reason behind Sega doing this?

Spagem

Spagem

I tryed looking up why Sega named them after planets, but only found out that the GameGear was going to be called the " Sega Mercury "

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

@mega Actually it was never going to be called the Sega Mercury. That was its code name when they were developing it.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Spagem

Oh. @Mr-Metroid

By the way I'm thinking of getting a Sega Saturn and Dreamcast. After having all the Sega Systems now, ( Virtual boy and G&W excluded ) its about time to get Sega's systems.

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

mega wrote:

By the way I'm thinking of getting a Sega Saturn and Dreamcast. After having all the Sega Systems now, ( Virtual boy and G&W excluded ) its about time to get Sega's systems.

WHOA! At first I thought it said Virtual boy and Game and watch included. I was like, " Mega? You have a Virtual Boy?! " But nvm...

Mr-Metroid

mega wrote:

Out of all of Sega's great systems, which one is your favorite?

All the Sega System's were great!?
I'm ashamed of you mega! don't tell a lie! @mega

Spagem

Mr-Metroid wrote:

mega wrote:

WHOA! At first I thought it said Virtual boy and Game and watch included. I was like, " Mega? You have a Virtual Boy?! " But nvm...

lol. Nope no virtual boy for me. Don't ever pan on getting one anyways.

@Mr-Metroid Okay. I admit it. I don't think all of Sega's Systems are great. Only maybe the Genesis and Dreamcast was okay. But the Master system sucked sort of. Same with the Saturn. My Uncle is a big Sega fan though and has all those system's, but I plan on getting more into Sega like him too. But anyways, maybe I did exagerate on all of them being good.

Spagem

RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spagem

@RancidVomit86 No comment...

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.