Forums

Topic: What you like most about Nintendolife

Posts 41 to 60 of 60

BlueToad

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's about Nintendo,and it's my life,so it makes perfect sense.

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

GuardianKing wrote:

I love the amount of effort @CJM puts into his trolling. He's a rare, fading breed of actually funny trolls, who don't just go around bashing people for nothing.

Trolls should be respected because they put effort into what they do? Lol...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Xilef

There is alot of stuff i like, but most of all is the community. You know you got a great community when even the trolls are somewhat classy.

Xilef

cool

HI people just wanted to say that also i like the threads and how you can make your own

3ds code: 2664-3040-0281Favorite Game: New Super Mario Bros. 2

Lun

What I like about Nintendo most is it's origionallity. Although graphics may suffer slightly in comparison to the xbox and ps3....that is coming to a close with the emergence of the Wii U. Gameplay has alwayse been superior, and now, with all of gaming's focus attracting to Nintendo in the next few months, I think it's time to make a stand. Everyone in favor please don't hold back. Demand greatness. Ask questions. Interact. Get Involved!!!

Lun

RobbEJay

I like NL for the same reason I like Neoseeker, the community.

Everyone is respectful and courteous even during heated arguments, while the mods are fair and just. If you get modded/banned its for a good reason. Even the silliest topics have good discussion value so you don't see a ton of joke topics or other similar fads. I really enjoy the news and other blog posts which keep things from getting dull.

In short the small community effect.

RobbEJay

DarkNinja9

well i just joined a while ago(maybe like 2 weeks now) but yeah the home page is what caught my attention great pics and great up to date info i was even glad to see a article about the pkm event =D

i just started to use the forums a few days ago and its rly active unlike other websites that have the same boring stuff like console wars and ppl flaming each other and here ppl seems to post stuff that is actually interesting

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

LordJumpMad

DarkNinja9 wrote:

unlike other websites that have the same boring stuff like console wars and ppl flaming each other and here ppl seems to post stuff that is actually interesting

We do that here too, but we make fun of those for making such point-less threads like that.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Radixxs

Lun wrote:

What I like about Nintendo most is it's origionallity. Although graphics may suffer slightly in comparison to the xbox and ps3....that is coming to a close with the emergence of the Wii U. Gameplay has alwayse been superior, and now, with all of gaming's focus attracting to Nintendo in the next few months, I think it's time to make a stand. Everyone in favor please don't hold back. Demand greatness. Ask questions. Interact. Get Involved!!!

Untitled /facepalm

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

TKOWL

It's a good way to get caught up in a clean format the Nintendo news of the day.

Also, one of the rare forums I go onto with great mods. I can't count how many times I've been part of a forum where the mods act less mature than the users.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Nintendolife is nice as it has a mostly kind and thoughtful community and has awesome reviews!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Ron_DelVillano

What I like most about Nintendo Life is reading the reviews written by @Philip_J_Reed, and watching him suffer on a week-by-week basis.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

cool

hello anything else your like about nintendolife

Edited on by cool

Banker-Style

weatherguy wrote:

I like you.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

cool

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

weatherguy wrote:

I like you.

why

Hokori

My rival, that I can have an intelligent conversation with I feel smart when I talk to him

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Gameday

The multiple things articles that pop up every day. The funny comments / threads people come up with. The fact that you can come here and really get some news. I always feel at home when i stop by here , maybe thats why i never want to leave or exit this site.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.