General Discussion Forum

Topic: What do you want for christmas?

Showing 41 to 60 of 72

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

41. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

I'm hoping for a Wii U from my parents...

But I am also getting a ski (for water skiing) as well, so I would have to be really lucky to get one.
But I actually am a twin so basically what I get my brother gets as well so we sorta get double what others get!

So you literally mean one ski, then. Because your other brother will get the other ski. :O

Well we don't literally get ONE HALF of everything. It would get quite messy for the Wii U!
It is actually a single ski though, so we both 'share' it, not cut it in half! I guess I didn't really make myself clear...

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zombie_Barioth

42. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I would like to posit a theory here: once you hit a certain age, what you get for Christmas is less important than the intentions behind the act of gift giving. Some of the best gifts I have ever received have been useless interns of practical use.

I'd say thats about right. Even if the gift is a bit awkward or disappointing the meaning behind it is still sound.Even if something isn't practical doesn't mean it isn't useless, jewelry for example will see at least some use especially when used to pop the question.

Zombie_Barioth

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kyloctopus

43. Posted:

All I want is a big pack of Chupa Chups they aren't in every Candy store here in North America.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

44. Posted:

Everything and nothing. Time and space. Light and shadow. Good and evil. Bliss and sorrow. Cheese and bacon.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

45. Posted:

Unconditional surrender from Santa, the grounding of his reindeer and to have all elves and toys delivered in to my custody immediately.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Final-Starman

46. Posted:

I want a Bottle Rocket! Also a Rock Candy and tons of Sugar Packets. :P

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

47. Posted:

Any idea as to why this thread was favored over the original (which was just locked, and redirected here)?

My thread, "Eyeing a Game for Christmas", was started on November 27th. This one on November 29th.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Final-Starman

48. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Any idea as to why this tnread was favored over the original (which was just locked, and redirected here)?

My thread, "Eyeing a Game for Christmas", was started on November 27th. This one on November 29th.

Well, you can talk about the game here. This thread is about want you want in general.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

49. Posted:

Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter. Just kinda confused, because it was the first time I've saw an original thread locked in favor of a secondary one.

Back on topic: I'm hoping to either get Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance or Paper Mario: Sticker Star. However, if it doesn't happen, it's not that big of a deal.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

50. Posted:

I think it was cause this thread had more responses. That's why it was left open.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

51. Posted:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

all i want for christmas is a big booty girl! :3

ive got plenty of those deflated and ready to ship. whats your address?

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ludicoloishome

52. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

all i want for christmas is a big booty girl! :3

ive got plenty of those deflated and ready to ship. whats your address?

are you familier with the region.....Hoenn?

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

53. Posted:

mudjo wrote:

Mmmmmm.....

I'm guessing those are in Europe? Because I've never seen them before, unless they are specialized in one State.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WesCash

54. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm guessing those are in Europe? Because I've never seen them before, unless they are specialized in one State.

Huh, we definitely have them in Canada. And they are delicious. I remember there used to be quite a few commercials for them.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

55. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

all i want for christmas is a big booty girl! :3

ive got plenty of those deflated and ready to ship. whats your address?

yeah of course you would.. :-P B-)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pikku

56. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

mudjo wrote:

Mmmmmm.....

I'm guessing those are in Europe? Because I've never seen them before, unless they are specialized in one State.

I usually only see them in NY around Christmas or Easter, but they're definitely here.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wheels2050

57. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I would like to posit a theory here: once you hit a certain age, what you get for Christmas is less important than the intentions behind the act of gift giving. Some of the best gifts I have ever received have been useless interns of practical use.

Absolutely. These days, I find the best part about presents at Christmas/birthdays is finding something that someone else really loves (I really struck gold with my now-wife on our first Christmas together - I'm constantly trying to live up to that now!) and I'm not really fussed if I get something in return, or what it is. Of course, an awesome present never goes unappreciated, but I think when you get old enough, it's enough to know that someone appreciates you enough to want to give you something.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

58. Posted:

I see the choclate oranges everywhere this time of the year here in northern California

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

59. Posted:

1. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
2. Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
3. Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Wii U)
4. Wreck-It Ralph Soundtrack

My list is short this year, because I want to keep my parents' bank accounts content and there's not much I really want anyway since I got a Deluxe Wii U with Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U on the side. Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition will probably be on my sister's list.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

60. Posted:

A new Flash panel update.

To what? If it isn't obvious to you, than you won't know at all.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime