Showing 181 to 200 of 359
181. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 22:14 GMT
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1162-2876 | Nintendo Network ID: JuelzPole
182. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 22:48 GMT
3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
183. Posted: Sat 17th Nov 2012 22:57 GMT
184. Posted: Sun 18th Nov 2012 00:46 GMT
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
185. Posted: Sun 18th Nov 2012 00:53 GMT
Visit beautiful Nintendo Online Forums. You'll be glad that you did.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
186. Posted: Sun 18th Nov 2012 01:05 GMT
187. Posted: Mon 19th Nov 2012 14:02 GMT
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
188. Posted: Mon 19th Nov 2012 14:06 GMT
189. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 02:16 GMT
190. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 02:18 GMT
You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
191. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 02:18 GMT
Edited on Tue 20th November, 2012 @ 02:19 by Tricoloryoshi
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
192. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 19:08 GMT
193. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 19:21 GMT
[ [__] ]
"A true gentleman never leaves a game unplayed"
(>'.')> ▲ triforce!
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Nanonym
194. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 20:01 GMT
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
195. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 20:20 GMT
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
196. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 21:30 GMT
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
197. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 21:33 GMT
198. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 21:35 GMT
Yoshi trick color
3ds code: 2664-3040-0281Favorite Game: New Super Mario Bros. 2
199. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 21:36 GMT
Yolo short rii
Eat her guy w
Edited on Tue 20th November, 2012 @ 21:37 by True_Hero
200. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 21:37 GMT