Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 7,321 to 7,340 of 12,088

HobbitGamer

Remember folks, this is the Unpopular Gaming Opinions thread...Not the 'Everyone Must Adhere To Groupthink Thread'.

For example: Hannah Montana on 360? Fun game.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

porto

HobbitGamer wrote:

Hol’ up.

@JoeyTS actually, I’ve played a fair share of rhythm games in my life. Just dance, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Deemo, just to name a few. And I could never get into them. I personally enjoy games like platformers, puzzlers, and RPG’s more then rhythm based ones. 🤷‍♂️ Just my opinion.

In some aspects, I felt like I was getting no where, and I’d be better playing something where I felt more rewarded for my efforts. And seeing people say they’re great games is just pretty unusual to me.

I see you like rhythm games however, so oopsies if I offended you.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Cynas

I enjoyed Ni No Kuni II more than Ni No Kuni. The original had a bit more of a heartwarming story, but I really couldn't stand the combat. I think the sequel's combat system is much better, and since that's the bulk of the gameplay, it puts it above the original for me.

Apportal wrote:

I mean no offense to people who like it

Apportal wrote:

(and I kinda wanted to make Anti mad )

I sense a contradiction.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

tzahn

I enjoyed the second Prince of Persia game Warrior Within and actually thought it fit the series well. People hated on it for being dark and overly moody, but it makes sense considering the story. The Prince has been constantly chased down by the Dahaka...that would wear on anyone.

I hope the rumored remake/remasters are for the trilogy as they're some of my favorite games and I'd love to play them again.

Love anything Zelda. Most other Ninty franchises too! Purposely vague...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7039-2998 | Nintendo Network ID: tzahn88

porto

@NintendoByNature I know, just a joke. However, I’ve been to the Animal Crossing: New Horizons thread. Trust me, he likes animal crossing.

porto

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer wrote:

Remember folks, this is the Unpopular Gaming Opinions thread...Not the 'Everyone Must Adhere To Groupthink Thread'.

I have Miley Cyrus... I mean Hannah Montana game too, but PS3 version. 😁

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Apportal
Rhythm games can sharpening your Timing and Accuracy in real life. The music will guide your body to do very Mathematically rhythm that will help you to do a lot of things precisely.
If you think Rhythm games are boring due to song list, watch this DDR song and tell me have you ever heard song like this before ?

Anti-Matter

porto

@Anti-Matter I know they are good for you, I know they have great music, I just don’t like rhythm games. Period.

I gotta get away from this thread, its doing a number on my brain happy gaming Anti.

porto

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I played it for the achievements, but was sucked in by the surprisingly smooth gameplay.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JoeyTS

@Apportal I’m sorry the magic of rhythm gaming didn’t capture you as it did for many others like myself. I hope one day you can at least see why these games have a following and maybe even give the genre another chance and find the game that makes you understand the impact of these titles. But anyways, Carry on.

Also an unpopular opinion while I’m at it, I thought the recent Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase was very decent!

Edited on by JoeyTS

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

porto

@JoeyTS nice to know were on the same page. Also, I thought the direct was alright too. It wasn't great, but much better then the others we've had.

porto

Blooper987

@JoeyTS I would agree about the direct. I actually really enjoyed it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

RainbowGazelle

Why does Anti-Matter comment here, when he can't accept other people's opinions?

Anyway, yeah, Animal New Horizons is definitely worse than New Leaf. It doesn't feel like Animal Crossing anymore. The residents don't really give you many tasks to do or have distinct personalities anymore. It's more just a generic town builder now.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

DenDen

Devils third is an amazing game it’s my favorite Wii U game by far!
The online was superb

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

porto

@RainbowGazelle half the people that comment here don't accept other's opinions. They just want to prove they're right.

porto

Blooper987

@Apportal What rhythm games have you played?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Anti-Matter

@RainbowGazelle
"Animal Crossing New Horizons is definitely worse than New Leaf."

Really??
I'm playing ACNH right now.
Still keep Time Travelling, searching for missing stuffs and farming something.
ACNH is not just about Town Builder.
I feel ACNH is better than ACNL in term of terraforming and No More moving out villagers without permission.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic