Forums

Topic: Transformers fan club

Posts 301 to 320 of 393

Spoony_Tech

Don't forget everyone the the new transformers series starts this Friday night on the new hub channel!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Irken Are you planing on watching the new series? It says on the channel that it premieres on Monday but the listings show it on two separate times today. I will be at work but will record it and probably watch it tonight!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GamerZack87

I'd like to see it, but I'm not sure which channel will air it down here. My best guess is it'll start airing on Cartoon Network early next year.

By the way, I assume you're referring to TF: Prime.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

irken004

Tech101 wrote:

@Irken Are you planing on watching the new series? It says on the channel that it premieres on Monday but the listings show it on two separate times today. I will be at work but will record it and probably watch it tonight!

I do plan on watching it, yes. I may have to watch it online somehow since I don't get the Hub channel.

Bass_X0

Its on youtube.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

LordJumpMad

I liek Go Bots
I don't even know what they are?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

irken004

JumpMad wrote:

I liek Go Bots
I don't even know what they are?

>:3

@Bass Yes, I just watched the first episodes on youtube. Seems like a good show so far, looking forward to where the show is headed.

SPOILER Unicron references already??? SPOILER

Edited on by irken004

GamerZack87

OT/

YEEAAAAH! It's Snowwave!

/OT

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Brought back my Unicron avatar.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

OT/

YEAAAAH! It's Santa Crons!

/OT

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Bass_X0

This is fun.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

GamerZack87

I like!

CHINK

sykotek

I just watched the first episode of Prime. I didn't know they started airing them until irken told me about it. I have a few issues with it though...

Do the animations look really cheap to anyone else? I dunno, I just thought it'd be a lot better.
Generic Decepticons remind me of Vehicons in Beast Machines.
What'd they do to Starscream's face?! ...and he sounds terrible.
Man, mouths..., but no noses seems weird.
What'd they do to you Soundwave, they have you voiced by a female!?!
Megs voice... bleah.

Anyone else feel this way? It's so disappointing, the Decepticons, but that's probably because I have a fondness for evil robots. I'll keep watching though, hope it gets better.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

irken004

sykotek wrote:

What'd they do to you Soundwave, they have you voiced by a female!?!

Soundwave hasn't spoken yet, he was playing recorded audio.

sykotek

@irken004: Oh, I guess I missed that. Didn't realize that was a recording. That's a relief.

...and I just finished watching episode 2, I gladly take back the comment about Megatron's voice. Also, I guess I only have issue with Optimus's face behind his mask...only because it doesn't look as iconic without a nose. Is anyone else reminded of Animated when they watch this? Also, I know they're going a bit more towards movie style, but R2D2 as the voice of Bumblebee?

Anyways...I'll probably stop taking issue with most of the changes in a few episodes. I'm just mostly curious whether anyone else had the same feelings about this when they first watched it.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

GamerZack87

I just found out that Sp***ic's name is being changed. Hopefully that keeps everybody in the UK and down here from turning-off from Transformers.

Transformers is my favourite toy series, especially PCCs. I'd hate to think that I couldn't get a set of Stunticons due to what is an offensive name here.

CHINK

irken004

NintendoPurist wrote:

I just found out that Sp***ic's name is being changed. Hopefully that keeps everybody in the UK and down here from turning-off from Transformers.

Actually, I heard that that figure isn't going to be sold at the UK at all.

GamerZack87

Exactly, but I live in Australia, and we tend to have nearly every figure available down here. We even had the Power Core Combiners first!

I might actually pick up some Rallybots and Destructicons next week.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.