Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,255

SonicMaster

Woah, almost longer than 3 word story. Looks like Chadthegamer may get the longest thread award soon.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

ASDFGHJKL

Plotting a secret eat your jars of beautiful Fran Drechers laugh

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

We must outdo the 3 word story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

FREAKY. this thread is so random . i just had a good idea. im going to make and epic, detailed ninja fight on flipnote studio that will be very long and time consuming

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SonicMaster

Yeah, let's look for singing walruses in the land of submarines.

SonicMaster

LzWinky

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@lz2009: Yes, they are, even when they're KILLING YOU!

Dang, and I thought my bunnies were mean! And rabbits aren't technically rodents!!!
I like kittens, in a stew! I like puppies because they're cute!! I like dragons, wait, what? I do?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

FREAKY. this thread is so random . i just had a good idea. im going to make and epic, detailed ninja fight on flipnote studio that will be very long and time consuming

Thanks for pointing out the OBVIOUS!! . You do that and we are sure to....enjoy it!!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

wouldnt that be cool to make a pixel ninja fight? should i try that?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

wouldnt that be cool to make a pixel ninja fight? should i try that?

you should. I might like it, even though I don't like ninjas, but I do like pixels since my avatar was made

Lombax42

How's THIS for random?
[youtube:eUXEGibxPLo]

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

ASDFGHJKL
Guess what he says when the question marks appear!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Cmon lz, are you there? Anyone else, say something random.
Who wants to go with me to Guitar Jar of Rosie Odonnel?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Cmon lz, are you there? Anyone else, say something random.
Who wants to go with me to Guitar Jar of Rosie Odonnel?

Sorry Gabe, internet's been quitting on me tonight. Herhem! Random! RANDOM!! RAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDOOOOM!!!

LzWinky

Gasp! Very little randomness tonight!!! Tomorrow, though. I'll be there AND YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

ASDFGHJKL

We are the RANDOM SQUAD!!!!! plays the theme from The Nanny

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I got banned yesterday for a couple of hours

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

We are the RANDOM SQUAD!!!!! plays the theme from The Nanny

I watched part of an episode thanks to you! Her nasaly laugh never ceases to amaze me!

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I got banned yesterday for a couple of hours

What for?

ASDFGHJKL

For posting both a 7 joke and a firstie in one thread, with less than 15 minutes in between. I kind of wish Dazza's post was a little more noticeable.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

For posting both a 7 joke and a firstie in one thread, with less than 15 minutes in between. I kind of wish Dazza's post was a little more noticeable.

Bummer! Just need to be more careful next time Probably need to look on the rules thread to see if these are listed and if not give Corbie or someone else a holler to change it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.