General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Showing 481 to 500 of 1,334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

481. Posted:

BleachFan888 wrote:

Thanks man,...and thanks for makin' me sound wimpy too! :) (I guess that was self-provoked... :p)

You're not wimpy. I think we all feel the same about this video :(

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

482. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

BleachFan888 wrote:

Thanks man,...and thanks for makin' me sound wimpy too! :) (I guess that was self-provoked... :p)

You're not wimpy. I think we all feel the same about this video.

Wimpy? After watching that, you can be as wimpy as you want. For example, I'm still crying

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

483. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

BleachFan888 wrote:

Thanks man,...and thanks for makin' me sound wimpy too! :) (I guess that was self-provoked... :p)

You're not wimpy. I think we all feel the same about this video.

Wimpy? After watching that, you can be as wimpy as you want. For example, I'm still crying

Yeah, let it all out liittle buddy, it's ok :(

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

484. Posted:

Can somebody give me a hint of what the video contains

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

485. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Can somebody give me a hint of what the video contains

To say it carefully: It's about a Music Class :) ONLY THAT THEY USE FREAKING LIVING ALIEN SPAWNS AS INSTRUMETS

That's about it.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

486. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Can somebody give me a hint of what the video contains

DON'T WATCH IT!!! YOUR EYES WILL BLEED!!! I don't even know how to describe the **** thing! It's awful!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

487. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Can somebody give me a hint of what the video contains

DON'T WATCH IT!!! YOUR EYES WILL BLEED!!! I don't even know how to describe the **** thing! It's awful!

I described it as good as I could but it sounds HARMLESS compared to really watching the video

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mastersworddude

488. Posted:

There making a Spyro movie.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BleachFan

489. Posted:

To those of you who don't have an account and are just reading this:
TAKE THESE AS WARNINGS!
You've seen what curiosity has done to these people!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

490. Posted:

BleachFan888 wrote:

To those of you who don't have an account and are just reading this:
TAKE THESE AS WARNINGS!
You've seen what curiosity has done to these people!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!! ! who made you king of the "what has curiosigy done to........what am i talking about again?!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BleachFan

491. Posted:

@mastersworddude
Yeah, I heard that...and as soon as I did, I laughed.
(Don't get me wrong, I love the series! :p)

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

492. Posted:

Yeah try to go to a different topic but you'll never forget this video do you hear me? NEVER!
So. I think now I can go to another topic, too.
What? A Spyro movie? That sounds stupid.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

493. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

Yeah try to go to a different topic but you'll never forget this video do you hear me? NEVER!

Forget? I'll have nightmares over the next THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

494. Posted:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLIKE SOSO MUCH PIE THAT I"LL EXXPLLOEDDDEEDD!!!!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

495. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

Yeah try to go to a different topic but you'll never forget this video do you hear me? NEVER!

Forget? I'll have nightmares over the next THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that but don't say I didn't warn you!

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

496. Posted:

Warning? You need to put a big sign next to the link saying "THIS WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN!!!"

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

497. Posted:

iVE GOT A JAR OF DIRT! (caps)

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

498. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Warning? You need to put a big sign next to the link saying "THIS WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN!!!"

Well I couldn't think of that. BECAUSE MY BRAIN WAS ALREADY ROT SINCE I SAW THIS VIDEO BEFORE POSTING IT!

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BleachFan

499. Posted:

Here, you guys need something to take your mind off that...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

500. Posted:

What are we talking about again? Where am I? Why won't the next page come sooner so we can forget this ever happened!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.