Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,255

LzWinky

What are we talking about again? Where am I? Why won't the next page come sooner so we can forget this ever happened!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

post 500? We're on a roll

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

those poor animals! THEY"RE SO CUTE!!!

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

those poor animals! THEY"RE SO CUTE!!!

Oh I just read your signature.. you're LZ not IZ? Oh no that's terrible

How that terrible?

LzWinky

Seems like that way with everyone, either or is fine with me. Dang text can differentiate between a l and an I. They look exactly the same!

Stuffgamer1

Umm...too much! I had to read through 509 posts just to get caught up and make a post myself, so there's too much to comment on. So I'll concentrate on the post in which I was mentioned by name.

@SmashBrosFan1999: Do you seriously think I would say "be patience?" Maybe "be patient..."
You got me being grumpy having to get up at 6am right, though. Oftentimes, I haven't even gone to sleep yet then!

@BleachFan888: Awesome video! I failed the challenge only a few seconds in.

Hmm...something random to post...lemmie see here...PERFECT!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

chadthegamer

Roopa132 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

OMG...I dare someone to find a video weirder than this 0_o

hahahahahaha you don't know what you just got yourself into. I'll search for the video and post it here. I think after watching this video you're going to think the video you posted was the most normal thing in the world !

Here it is: I dare you to watch it all the way through. I was so disturbed by this video that I never watched it again after watching it one time. And even though I post it here I didn't watch it and I tell you to watch it at your own risk. I will not take responsibility for anything.

EDIT: Wow even the preview picture is disturbing... EDIT2: So disturbing that scared little BleachFan888 wants me to turn it into a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeDyb7uFN8

ALRIGHT ROOPA, YOU WIN!!! Make the bad things go away

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

LzWinky

What's with all the videos?

chadthegamer

FAIL

PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

What's with all the videos?

Nothing. You didn't see anything. You will fell asleep now. waves hand in front of lz' face

Bad grammar make me want to laugh at you

chadthegamer

What would any of you say if you saw a flying penguin?

PSN ID ~ chadthegamer

retired_account

pixelman wrote:

Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!! I'm freakkkkking ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

Remind me not to post on forums at midnight.

retired_account

MetalMario

chadthegamer wrote:

What would any of you say if you saw a flying penguin?

I would say, "Hey look! Mario is wearing a Wing Cap AND his new penguin suit!"

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

irken004

WHO wants to EAT my ORANGE-POTATO pie?

2 people and a cat raise their hands/paws

Edited on by irken004

Stuffgamer1

pixelman wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!! I'm freakkkkking ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

Remind me not to post on forums at midnight.

Don't post on forums at midnight.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.