Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 201 to 220 of 971

StarBoy91

gamerforgod wrote:

Mitchwii wrote:

A bottle of bleach then...

BleachMan999 with Billy Mays as his sales representative!!!! Starboy then decided to go back to Feenie's castle, but suddenly...

...he's stopped in his tracks, with guards blocking the entrance. StarBoy just wants to be nice and kind. [And he just wants it kidfriendly, this thread]. StarBoy then sits down pondering a plan of how to get past the guards. Suddenly,...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Percentful

Starboy decides to hug the gaurds until they burst. He walks past them...

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

StarBoy91

As StarBoy reaches the gate, he's suddenly immobilized. He can't move. But, why? Then, ...

To each their own

Mitchwii

Mitchwii throws a flaming hobo at starboy but then out of no where...

Edited on by Mitchwii

I love every thing
Nintendolife chat
I love everything agian
Wii freind code: 4244-2302-2338-2281
SSB code: 4383-2526-5772

StarBoy91

Mitchwii wrote:

Mitchwii throws a flaming hobo at starboy

StarBoy can move again, but the moment the flaming person almost lands on him, StarBoy vanishes into thin air, transporting inside the castle. He finds an iPod, listening to the ending theme of Super Metroid, but then he finds a colossal giant door. As he opens it, ...
[Not story: this thread just gets more fun by the minute. I love how nonlinear it can be sometimes]
[Not story: @SuperMegaMan - I'm sorry. I didn't realize that hugs were a bad thing for this thread]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Percentful

110percentful jumps out and dumps slime on him! Percentful then jumps onto a chain chomp and jumps away into the distance.
Starboy walks through the gate...

Just let it happen.

Supermegaman

110percentful wrote:

110percentful jumps out and dumps slime on him! Percentful then jumps onto a chain chomp and jumps away into the distance.

When he is suddenly taken over by a feeling of roll. He rolls around and around until he is very very dizzy. He then stumbles right into the sleeping...

@Starboy hugs arent bad, infact, hugs are great! Just try and not shut down anything evil that happens. Your character can be really really nice, but that doesnt mean you can shut down any evil comment. ... Hugs .

Edited on by Supermegaman

StarBoy91

110percentful wrote:

...and he notices with terror that gamerforgod is inside a cage. StarBoy looks for a way to unlock the cage, but there are no locks. He then notices a voice-command password system; he eventually blurts out his favorite word, "nomenclature"! The cage is lifted into the air, and gamerforgod is free. The two plan to escape, until something happens...

To each their own

Supermegaman

StarBoy91 wrote:

110percentful wrote:

...and he notices with terror that gamerforgod is inside a cage. StarBoy looks for a way to unlock the cage, but there are no locks. He then notices a voice-command password system; he eventually blurts out his favorite word, "nomenclature"! The cage is lifted into the air, and gamerforgod is free. The two plan to escape, until something happens...

Suddenly, a flying bird creature appears! It is the lz! Now satisfies with his chicken dinner, he needs some desert, he glances offhand at starboy and gamerfor god. He licks his lips and gives chase. Then...

StarBoy91

Supermegaman wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

110percentful wrote:

Suddenly, a flying bird creature appears! It is the lz! Now satisfies with his chicken dinner, he needs some desert, he glances offhand at starboy and gamerfor god. He licks his lips and gives chase. Then...

...StarBoy turns into a sling star, and sends gamerforgod to a safe galaxy (with a way to breathe in space). StarBoy, himself, decides to stay behind. But, soonafter that...

To each their own

GamerforGod

StarBoy91 wrote:

Supermegaman wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

110percentful wrote:

...StarBoy turns into a sling star, and sends gamerforgod to a safe galaxy (with a way to breathe in space). StarBoy, himself, decides to stay behind. But, soonafter that...

...the lz bird of terror swoops down close to attack Starboy!!!! But, though gamerforgod was thankful for Starboy's protection, he could not bear to leave his friend Starboy behind and unprotected. So, gamerforgod used a teleportation device and warped back to where Starboy was, and in the process, he drove right through the lz bird and knocked him unconscious. With the lz bird immobilized, Starboy and gamerforgod begin to make their way towards the Castle of Feenie entrance. But suddenly...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Noire

gamerforgod wrote:

...the lz bird of terror swoops down close to attack Starboy!!!! But, though gamerforgod was thankful for Starboy's protection, he could not bear to leave his friend Starboy behind and unprotected. So, gamerforgod used a teleportation device and warped back to where Starboy was, and in the process, he drove right through the lz bird and knocked him unconscious. With the lz bird immobilized, Starboy and gamerforgod begin to make their way towards the Castle of Feenie entrance. But suddenly...

...the mistress of the castle appears in a blaze of unholy glory. In a fuming rage, she speaks, "I have been watching what you pitiful mortals have been doing, and let it be known that not one of you shall escape my punishment." Calming down a bit after her outburst, the lady continues. "I see you are all still foolishly trying to force entrance into my castle. Beware, because once you enter, you can only exit by becoming master of it yourself, and to do that you must kill me." She smiled to herself. "And we all know none of you have that kind of power. So I give you one last chance. Bow to your knees, call me your Lady, and then turn and leave, and you shall escape my wrath. Refuse, and enter the castle, and drown in the sea of blood that awaits you."

After that, Countess Phoenix burst into a cloud of bats, and glided her way to the utmost tower, where she awaited their final answer. And their answer was...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

...bleh....

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2010 wrote:

...bleh....

Feenie cages the damn bird and tells him to wait his turn, she'll suck his blood soon enough, and returns to waiting for their answer...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Objection

A new enemy appears: Objection_Blaster!

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

...bleh....

Feenie cages the damn bird and tells him to wait his turn, she'll suck his blood soon enough, and returns to waiting for their answer...

Lz escapes the cage and claws Feenie in the face. Then...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Percentful

110percentful walks into the castle, and notices a big bird in a cage. He decides to let the big bird out of the cage, and finds Starboy and Gamerforgod. Percentful decides to go with them...

Just let it happen.

LzWinky

Fluffy falls on Feenie, ruining the moment and now a big dragon stands in front of the party

Arkia

Somewhere far away Arkia laughs as he watches the hilarious antics on TV.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.